Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

if u buy 5000 point in uk it will cost u £49.99
if u buy 5000 point in euro zone it cost u €49.99
49.99 British pounds sterling = 57.45 Euros
8.00 Euros = 6.96 British pounds sterling

DeletedUser

Thats very interesting, think I'll buy mine in euros.

DeletedUser

ive checked every currency and people in the uk r paying more than any 1 else in the world to play tw

DeletedUser

that will teach you for having a pathetic night bonus !

maybe an exchange thing ? would it ever swing the other way ?

DeletedUser

[th]Main problem is that each country has its own fees (and providers) for mobile billing. Inno cannot just use the same provider(s) from already done language versions to the others.[/th]

Thts what it basicly boils down to, the price differs in each country due to the fact that diffrent service providers are used.

Also the exchange rate from GBP- Anyother currency, changes on a daily basis it may be that diffrence in price now but in a week or 2 it could be much much diffrent due to the market etc.

The payment methods arent through Inno games themselves but through a 3rd party, some of these that can make it a bit cheaper in other countries ususaly dont work, or have an establishment for the UK. Therfore Inno has to use others that are UK based and they charge more. Its as simple as that.

(I think)

DeletedUser

[clt]This is not UK2 specific. If you want to discuss this subject please make a thread in the appropriate section (general section).[/clt]

Status
Not open for further replies.