Tribal Wars Top Trumps

DeletedUser5582

Now before you start I just googled TW top trumps and it has been done on .net before (like everything else :icon_rolleyes:). Still not seen their version but this is ours so ya boo sucks to .net.

Now am open to ideas on this but as we wait for farm runs to come back empty this might help us pass the time as we wait out BP....

I thought that we could use these ratings:

ODA Rating /10
ODD Rating /10
Forum Rep /10
Leadership /10
Loyalty /10
Flicky hair Rating /10

Maybe have TW Power too though unless you a Mod this would be tough but hey but 1 would be Who is Booky? a 5 would be I know Booky a 7 I talk to Booky and a 10 is I am Booky. Could of course change the ODA/ODD to villas taken or throw in TW service etc etc.

So nominate your players and the reasons behind the ratings and let the flame fest (sorry sorry totally serious minded and scientific thread) begin.

Oh I failed to run the settings of this thread past Gargareth first so once again apologies....Am so naughty :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Me and garg have discussed this and decided your ranking categories are awful. Firstly I'm going to nominate gargareth, and these are the categories (and scores) I have chosen:

Ability to math: i/10 (his math skills are imaginary)
Ability to rage quit:
In-game ability: 1/0 (undefined)
Ability to hold a sleep pattern: 0/10

I am sorry for derailing your thread, but as you did not seek permission from the lord himself we felt obliged to come up with our own criteria. Thank you and good day.

DeletedUser5582

Me and garg have discussed this and decided your ranking categories are awful. Firstly I'm going to nominate gargareth, and these are the categories (and scores) I have chosen:

Ability to math: i/10 (his math skills are imaginary)
Ability to rage quit:
In-game ability: 1/0 (undefined)
Ability to hold a sleep pattern: 0/10

I am sorry for derailing your thread, but as you did not seek permission from the lord himself we felt obliged to come up with our own criteria. Thank you and good day.

I am so fail. I did think about running this past our lord and master but did not wish to disturb him as he prepared to conquer another Uk world...

Your settings are of course wonderful. Ha to think Garg is top trump on rage quitting....!

DeletedUser

I am so fail. I did think about running this past our lord and master but did not wish to disturb him as he prepared to conquer another Uk world...

He took rank one with force,
Use of PP and a smithy the source,
Started to drop ranks,
Didn't want to tank,
So he built a hiding place ofcourse.

DeletedUser5582

lol I did see this. Not quite sure is laureate standard but did make me smile