Tribal Wars UK is now on Facebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4083

TWfacebookannouncementtitle_zps51a80e8c.png

Check facebook more than you do the external forums? Want to keep up to date on all the latest happenings? Want another way to communicate with the TW .uk staff? Then click on the facebook button below and like the page!

Disclaimer: Forum rules still apply to the TW Facebook page, so no swearing or your post will be deleted!

DeletedUser

Nice idea. How does the communicating with staff work?

Don't hold your breath for any.

i've mailed jamie a few times now and he hasn't even got the decency to reply to me on here, even if it is just to say no.

DeletedUser4083

Well myself, the forum admin and the community manager manage the page, so if you have any sensible TW related questions then feel free to post them on the Facebook page. If it is in regards to forum infractions, bans/cheating, in-game tickets then we will just advise you to use the only official channels that we use currently, such as the in-game ticket support system :)

It is just another way that we are extending our range of communication with players.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Are you trying to suggest that Meechan doesn't ask sensible questions?

And surely, any question from a customer is worth a response even if you class it as not being sensible?

DeletedUser269

I get plenty of mails, I reply to most of them.

You mailed me once on the the 4th of March, the matter of the mail isn't something that would happen at once.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I get plenty of mails, I reply to most of them.

You mailed me once on the the 4th of March, the matter of the mail isn't something that would happen at once.

Twice actually 9th Nov aswell, still ave them in my sent box. A mail with a small explanation would be nice, instead o us cluttering up this thread.

DeletedUser

I don't use facebook... I hate the site.

Tribal wars should get a team speak.

That's a very good idea.

-----------------------

Edit: Just realized I bumped a really old thread. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.