Tribalism -Trblsm Pre-Made Recruitment

DeletedUser

Hello avid external readers and TW enthusiasts!

Tribalism (Trblsm) will be recruiting on UK11, to become a strong presence and hopefully #1. :icon_cool:

The Boring Stuff

Who to contact: Dwarfed Midget (Skype: dwarfed.midget) or Pushty (Skype: someformofnonsensecalledpushty), we will then send you a pre-registration request (Or consider you for recruitment, that all depends upon when you're reading this!).

Basic requirements: Basic understanding and execution of handy game mechanics - decent farming rates, ability to snipe, backtime and send trains, but we don't expect you to be pros! Skype is a must. Very active. Be a team player, focused on participation in operations with undying dedication.

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon. :)

Best Regards,

Trblsm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I placed this here to sustain its longevity - we're a bit late to be a proper pre-made as such.

Saves making two threads. :)

DeletedUser

Edited, my love!

Are there no more people out there desperate for a home? We have Skittles. Last time I said that I got arrested. :/

DeletedUser7179

Get some fruitella and I'm in! Its a badman sweet! Ya get me??

DeletedUser

Yeah, I get you bruv!

I'll mail you in game... homie! (Not sure if that one's still used anymore (think))

DeletedUser

south east sounds good!
my tiny lil villa lies right in between Iakovosian (eek is that you chaz? :icon_eek:!) and Smexy Farming. (estimated 7-10 fields off me).

do you consider to recruit one more lad in south eastern territory? If so I'll send a mail or whatever you request.

DeletedUser

Meh. I (smexy farming.) am restarting anyway. And yeah, PM me ingame and i will see about an invite ;)