Tribe Internal Announcement

DeletedUser83

On tribalwars.net, any links made from the announcement page to a forum topic work fine. If i make one here, then it comes up with the external link page, and when you follow it, it just goes to the first forum section, not the correct topic.

Bit of a bug i'm thinking, so just letting you guys know here because there is no bug section in the forum. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83

Yes. It's when the link is made in the tribe internal announcement.

Added: And has a personalised name

DeletedUser76

From this forum? Or internal link posted in an internal forum?

DeletedUser83

Internal link, internal forums.

Example: Internal Annoucement (Tribal Overview) >>> Introduce yourself topic in the general section.

Instead it goes to the first forum section, which in my case is general but either way it goes to the first. As if it was a link just to the forums like clicking the forum button.

DeletedUser76

If you're using firefox right click on the topic title before opening it and say "Copy link location" then put that in url tags.

See if that works.

DeletedUser83

Same problem. Knew it would be because that's basically doing the same thing. It's just the fact that it works fine on .net so it must be possible to set it up that way.

DeletedUser76

I'd send in a support ticket then. Could do with a bug section here really.

DeletedUser83

Yeah that's why I put it here, see if anyone had any ideas before I sent a ticket.