Tribe points for camps 1000000

DeletedUser

i've seen that but there is nothing about "tribe points" and the "tribe points" are unclear to me

DeletedUser5308

on uk4, the tribe needs 1million points and 100 gold coins

DeletedUser

how many can you create? as many as you like?

and do you take over a barb or make a new villa/sort of camp thing next to an exisisting one?

DeletedUser

I assume though that if you have 20 you can demolish one of them and rebuild it elsewhere i.e. that the 20 is not the lifetime limit for the tribe merely the limit on camps at any one time??

DeletedUser5987

[URL="http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/member.php?u=5827" said:
damosk8ss[/URL]]
Max. armies: 20
Max. army camps per tribe: 15

Yea that what i meant thanks for the correction

DeletedUser

I assume though that if you have 20 you can demolish one of them and rebuild it elsewhere i.e. that the 20 is not the lifetime limit for the tribe merely the limit on camps at any one time??

Yes, 15for a lifetime wouldn't work. Everyone would have ran out by mid-game.

DeletedUser

I think its good in the way we now have mega nukes but I'm afraid this is just a complete bias to family tribes.

DeletedUser4753

i don't think they combine, the army camp is merely a closer place to launch from.

still separate attacks.

but yea that is one down side, could encourage the scourge of TW that is family tribes.

DeletedUser4147

i don't think they combine, the army camp is merely a closer place to launch from.

still separate attacks.

but yea that is one down side, could encourage the scourge of TW that is family tribes.

No, they combine, or can be split.

Picture putting 15K cats in, and justs ending out thousands of fanged fakes at people.

DeletedUser4753

this would be bad for farm rule worlds

super nuke beats your best stack every time ...