Tribe Skills Feedback

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Seems like a fairly bad change to the game at a glance. Opinion may change after actually playing with it.

Current thoughts:

It promotes mass recruitment. Small tribes with fewer members will receive less prestige.

This seems less of an issue on .uk than on larger servers though due to .uk often having smaller tribe limits.

The other odd part is that you lose exp when you dismiss someone, but not when they leave of their own volition. Good tribes kick people much more often than players willingly leave them - bad tribes tend to have the reverse happen. Not really sure why we'd want to punish well-led tribes, and not mass recruit tribes that have high turnover due to players leaving.

PS: uk32 currently has non-time-based morale despite the announcement referencing time-based morale. The announcement also says it is for uk 321.

Last edited:

DeletedUser14439

If you didn't wanna leave tribal wars before, this will be the final straw to what was once a great game.

Morale is bad enough by punishing better players :( then we get 10 paladins with an unworkable (unless you spend pp wonga) system :( and if we don't suffer enough as players someone introduces a building that tags attacks whilst offline :oops:

that brings me to this shambles of an idea, Uk server is bad enough for family tribes (anyone remember M.I.L.F on w25??) we love a good mass recruiting tribe who leaves the front door open so you don't need to apply :eek: all this will encourage is people to mass recruit like no tomorrow, first we punish the decent players, now we punish decent leaders.

When will the punishment end for the faithful players who continue to play!!

DeletedUser14439

Not sure how this punishes good players, unless you consider a good player to be one who doesn't sleep.

Those more active shouldn't be punished by a building that gives less active players an advantage, basically this "tool" is telling you as a player it's fine to not log in that much, defeats the whole point to the game. In my view..

back on subject i can also see this new tribe system creating more bullying in the game, bullied to leave a tribe in order to boost those "big" players.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I wasn't aware that the point of the game was to punish you for having a social life, a job, and for not being a robot.

Activity is not skill. Diminishing the amount of activity required to play competitively makes the game more about skill and strategy. It benefits good players.

DeletedUser14489

Question about the tribe skills, currently Tribe quest: Defeat units (population).

I have some O.D. from attacking spiked barbs. Does this not count towards this competition? I do not see it reflected on the screen. But I do not see it reflected on TW stats either, so does the O.D. towards barbarian not count towards traditional in similar fashion to support O.D.? I have been away from the game for some time so I may be outdated on some things