Tribe wars

DeletedUser

Very well said bubbles but then just as seen from the outside again not alot of nobling has been done from either of the 3 tribes involved against each other in the past 7-10 days which doesn't reflect well on your players either ;) I'm pretty sure there is a good reason behind this cause if the quality of most of your enemy is as low as you suggest then it shouldn't be that hard to noble villas of them...

DeletedUser6599

If you want to know why we haven't taken any villages then go look at where we're ranked for ODD. Reason is because we have been defending all of O.O and hybrid's attempts to take a player out. Which must have worked well for us cause as you said they've not taken many villages have they.

DeletedUser

:icon_sad:i dont like argueing here LOL now i do admit that most of you guys arguement makes a bit of sence... i still dont buy it... persuade me please....

DeletedUser

i assure you the quality of our players is just fine m8... you wouldn't know, im sorry but you will have to agree with me there, your not in the tribe there for u cannot make that kind of statement, now granted i am not what the top players in my tribe are. and i can see.. based on experience where this war is going, ive been thorough the exact same scenario 2wice before m8... and yes we are all aware TROOPS WIN WARS, NOT POINTS... what a foolish point to bring up, heck everyone in the top 40 should know that... or im worried...
and many agree that our tribes have taken a good number of enemy villages thorough out the war, heck I can see it happening, no one gets to 200 k that fast on 1k barbs. so tha negates your talk about us running out of barbs... im sorry for my outbursts m8 but i dont like the quality of my tribe mates being questioned, im sure you would do the same thing.

With that logic, 90% of the flames in a forum would not exist.

DeletedUser

With that logic, 90% of the flames in a forum would not exist.

no its logical.... telling me what my tribemates do, how they do a terrible job co-existing... is illogical.... terribly.... unless your in my tribe... heck i woulda left if it were like that , but its now, look how far we have come... and look whose banned .......