Tribes to keep an eye on?

DeletedUser13448

Well I can about Poker,

Excellent tribe with some excellent players like Chaza, a car, Foxtrot, and Ravandil.
According to Jo, and she for some reason knows litterally everything, Poker and DO! had a small battle.

A couple of villages have gone back and forth (TWstats), DO! had the rank one spot virtually the entire time before nobles but Poker has now caught up and is now in the lead - perhaps they hurt DO! more than DO! hurt them?

However, on the lesser side, multiple internals have taken place in the tribe. Most villages owned in this tribe though by a far amount, ten I think last time I checked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14344

I miss the excellent leadership of Zara Larsson mentioned into this. o_O
This world hasn't been treating us in a way anyone would expect, but at least it is interesting?

DeletedUser14439

Poker, Rank 1 Odd, Rank 1 Oda

9 barbarian conquers from 43, few internal merges, obvious war with DO! sorted the weaker members out, plus that one guy who jumped ship (basically went from the lifeboat to the titanic instead of the other way round) sitting at 17 members. either they have a long waiting list, very strict recruitment policy or nobody wants to join them til they invade k45. Very spread out on the map that will prove to be either a master stroke on placement or will cost them in the long run. Top player currently a car good set of conquers, either merging with all The Dead Uprising tribe or they just can't handle his attacking power, i would say mixture of both. Will they last: most probably, will they win: doubtful, expecting some sort of merge with another tribe in the future so could still surprise.

Legacy, Rank 9 Odd, Rank 2 Oda

2 Barbarian conquers from 40, get the feeling some are just playing for Premium Points with a view to merging with others, quite a few tribe changes so either very strict on rules or the tribe has not found a balance it wants, few smaller members have been recruited over larger point players in k44 one presumes they have recruited via history/interviews or just accepted anyone whose applied i would guess interviews but you never know. Clearly at war with DOOM either bullying or david vs goliath would like clarification on that before passing judgement. Basically own k44 although NightShift will have something to say about that i am sure, Top Player currently DiddyShark very good set of conquers, seems to be nobling anything around without worry, very high ODA. Will they last: very likely, will they win: it's them or my next tribe to comment on

SMASH, Rank 25 Odd, Rank 5 Oda

8 Barbarian conquers from 38, same tribe as started world except 1 guy, tribe mostly made up of IBF and HORNY lets hope it's uk21/uk25 not uk28 for them here, Probably in the toughest Continent with NUFAN FELLAS TCOS QUIET all taking spaces up one assumes diplomacy with at least 1 of those will be needed to survive but then again they may not be the huggy type (ignoring family tribe) i have a feeling wars will be huge in the next few weeks how they look at the end of april will determine a lot about this tribe and based on their ODD they need some action anyways. Top player currently I.R.Tigah not so fantastic conquers and has managed to lose 1, two reasons he was caught napping or the tribe are limited on defensive numbers one would hope it's not the latter if they expect to survive their K. Will they last: without doubt, Will they win: probably

If people like my views i will gladly do other tribes.

DeletedUser14434

9 barbarian conquers from 43, few internal merges, obvious war with DO! sorted the weaker members out, plus that one guy who jumped ship (basically went from the lifeboat to the titanic instead of the other way round) sitting at 17 members. either they have a long waiting list, very strict recruitment policy or nobody wants to join them til they invade k45. Very spread out on the map that will prove to be either a master stroke on placement or will cost them in the long run. Top player currently a car good set of conquers, either merging with all The Dead Uprising tribe or they just can't handle his attacking power, i would say mixture of both. Will they last: most probably, will they win: doubtful, expecting some sort of merge with another tribe in the future so could still surprise.

2 Barbarian conquers from 40, get the feeling some are just playing for Premium Points with a view to merging with others, quite a few tribe changes so either very strict on rules or the tribe has not found a balance it wants, few smaller members have been recruited over larger point players in k44 one presumes they have recruited via history/interviews or just accepted anyone whose applied i would guess interviews but you never know. Clearly at war with DOOM either bullying or david vs goliath would like clarification on that before passing judgement. Basically own k44 although NightShift will have something to say about that i am sure, Top Player currently DiddyShark very good set of conquers, seems to be nobling anything around without worry, very high ODA. Will they last: very likely, will they win: it's them or my next tribe to comment on

8 Barbarian conquers from 38, same tribe as started world except 1 guy, tribe mostly made up of IBF and HORNY lets hope it's uk21/uk25 not uk28 for them here, Probably in the toughest Continent with NUFAN FELLAS TCOS QUIET all taking spaces up one assumes diplomacy with at least 1 of those will be needed to survive but then again they may not be the huggy type (ignoring family tribe) i have a feeling wars will be huge in the next few weeks how they look at the end of april will determine a lot about this tribe and based on their ODD they need some action anyways. Top player currently I.R.Tigah not so fantastic conquers and has managed to lose 1, two reasons he was caught napping or the tribe are limited on defensive numbers one would hope it's not the latter if they expect to survive their K. Will they last: without doubt, Will they win: probably

Good write up, how about top 10 tribes?

DeletedUser14054

Thank you for the update! :)

DeletedUser14441

Player Ratings Top 3

The people ask so the people shall receive. So much said about the tribes to look out for but how about we look at the players.
The players make this magic so lets all appreciate what the world has to offer.

1. Is it a boat? is it a plane? no! its a car. Currently taking that spot as the master! the legend! the main man! but will he stay there you all ask.
I have seen my share of worlds and this player has popped up a few times. Can I just say he is truly one of the best at the early stages, so will he win the world? No. he is only the best when the players don't fight back. We need warriors who can fight when the pressure is turned up but I'm afraid this player will be speeding off at 130mph to the quit zone.

2.Linukus - Lol. that is all.

3.Diddyshark - More like a great white! What more could you want than aggression, anger the urge to kill you all say? Well, she has a very strong tribe to back her from what I have seen early stages. I expect to see this shark swimming around a lot of villages so try get rid of any water you have to try slow her down.

Dishonourable mentions -

Gokass - Another lol. He is so poor that his profile image zoomed out even looks like a clown.

Honourable mentions -

The battle of the woodys. Massive fan of wood and toy story so this could be a good one.

Mr bean - I enjoy the shows but don't know much about the player I'm afraid.

Hall of famers -
Quite a few tribe winning players in that top 25 at the moment so will need to keep my eyes open to see who continues to thrive and who drops off the pace. One name I will mention is Sirpaulo who appears to have made a comeback from his world 22 days. If that is the same player I would certainly expect to see him sit around that top 3 throughout the duration of this world.

Roll up Roll up in a weeks time for the next update of! who's hot and who's not!

DeletedUser13573

Since my last merge with TDU tribe was successful, today I have decided to merge with AXE tribe. Lol. If people take the pro tip on my profile seriously it's their fault.