tribes

DeletedUser

i'm new to this game and i think its probabally a good idea to get in to a tribe early to make freinds that can help me with the game but if i join a tribe can i leave that tribe and join a stronger(or even create my own) at a later date?

DeletedUser

So far there is only one world and that's World One. Yes, on this and most of worlds on tribal wars allows this but if you joined some worlds on other TribalWars sites on another server, it will specify if you have to stay in your first tribe and may even allocate a tribe like www.tribalwars.net/en27 (but that tribe placement has ended as the first couple of months f the world has passed an the time limet has ended.

DeletedUser

There are no restrictions on your movement between tribes. However, tribes generally dislike players that "tribe hop". In that case, they may consider you a spy and attack you because of it.

DeletedUser

before leaving, a good reason must be given to your duke.

Do not say "i think i want to try and see what this other stronger tribe is like" since that will most likely get you farmed(repeatedly attacked)

DeletedUser

To summerize what has already said Bennett..

You can leave your tribe at a later date,
You can form your own if you wish,
Do NOT constantly join and leave tribes as you will be attacked for it,
Do NOT leave a tribe without reason. (unless no one is talking then go nuts)

DeletedUser

Also, good advise here: Make sure the tribe/s you choose to join are decent tribes :)

DeletedUser

Yes as most people have said you can leave a tribe to join a stronger one

But make sure you tell your current tribe why you have left :)

DeletedUser

Can anyone tell me exactly how you can create a tribe of your own?

DeletedUser

Te be honest if you don't know you don't really have enough experience to run a tribe, but I'll tell you anyway. If you look at the top of the screen theres a button that says tribe, press it, type in name and tag and I think you then press ok, nt sure if thats exactly what you do but after pressing tribe it's fairly obvious ^^

DeletedUser

There were never any options anywhere that had anything to do with creating a tribe as far as I could see. When I wasn't in a tribe there was a blank space for invites an that was it an now it goes to my tribe forum etc so it clearly isn't that obvious or I would have done it.

DeletedUser

You can only form a tribe if you're not already a part of one. To leave your tribe to form a new one you press the "Leave tribe" button in the Tribal Overview. Just remember to tell the leaders why you're leaving.

DeletedUser857

...Or you will get farmed and generally ganged :) good luck with that.