Tribes

DeletedUser14439

Im telling you someone is using dam script for premium , there is such and they are ilegal please i ask suport to chek this our regards it is not posible that the dude stay 24h all time bing 30 res all the dam time how?

You are aware you are not in a K by yourself? you have upwards of 200 people in your K
any of those 200 could buy resources with premium points
there isn't one person constantly beating you on purpose.
My understanding you are not acting quick enough where others are.

Reaction score
You are aware you are not in a K by yourself? you have upwards of 200 people in your K
any of those 200 could buy resources with premium points
there isn't one person constantly beating you on purpose.
My understanding you are not acting quick enough where others are.

Then tell me these how now i by in peas res by 64? or maybe more why ? dude you need to monitor these last night from dam 00 till 07 i went to bed the dude just dont give up bying it at 15 or 30 non stop

DeletedUser12733

That’s not you is it It’s like watching the jackpot being won before it hits jackpot

Number 1

Reaction score
Not about the actual thread, but from then TW has a scavening feature? Whats the points? What everyone could farm faster?

Edit. Just noticed,how 5 year old forum account is called "new member"?

DeletedUser5175

Not about the actual thread, but from then TW has a scavening feature? Whats the points? What everyone could farm faster?

Edit. Just noticed,how 5 year old forum account is called "new member"?

It's risk free guaranteed farming. The feature sends out farmers for x time and they come back with y resources everytime. No one dies, no one is attacked.

The 'new member' isn't your accounts age it's more to do with your post count more spam = better title.

Number 1

Reaction score
It's risk free guaranteed farming. The feature sends out farmers for x time and they come back with y resources everytime. No one dies, no one is attacked.

The 'new member' isn't your accounts age it's more to do with your post count more spam = better title.
Does every world has it now? Well i get it, but what was inno thinking about this feature. But what ever.
Someone said k54 is full with top 20 players, but most of them probably are just pp farmers. So doesn't really matter.

DeletedUser12733

Every world has Scavenging and farming so it doesn’t really lose on anything just helps defensive starters, defense villages, spear farming and people who want no losses while farming.
Regarding players in k54 let’s hope it’s some of the best who stay and make the world interesting.

DeletedUser5175

Back on topic

Where are the T10 tribes? - I've tried to give the families similar colours
uk48

Deleted User - 851587

Good job with the maps, would it be possible to get a Key on each one so we can see which colour represents which tribe?

Andy

DeletedUser5175

Good job with the maps, would it be possible to get a Key on each one so we can see which colour represents which tribe?

Andy

I think you can click the link and see the colours there - for future reference because I don't want to make my updates become too much work for me

But just for you

BB = white

Smile family is pinky
Sheep family is bluey
PR is yellow
gilf is red
gods is green
Nsd is black
Gw is orange

Deleted User - 851587

I think you can click the link and see the colours there - for future reference because I don't want to make my updates become too much work for me

But just for you

BB = white

Smile family is pinky
Sheep family is bluey
PR is yellow
gilf is red
gods is green
Nsd is black
Gw is orange

Sorry, I'm a proper lazy git haha

DeletedUser5175

World 48 let me tell you a story about great hordes and brave tribes a story set here in world 48

One day there was a Barbarian King and he had great power many points were held by him and his followers were spread all over the world, they were growing red and blue villas daily defected to the grey empire.

World 48 I ask you what could be done?

The leaders convened, They enquired where was Mark for the leaders didn't want this responsibility alone. Eventually it was decided something would be done and a crusade was called

Truely world 48 many tribes responded to protect you, the threat was real, the struggle long but never fear world, never fear, your heroes are here:

HTG dropped everything! nothing else would be conquered 100%

WOW amazed the world for a time with a Kraken and the Kraken was a mighty warrior the enemy said that he was the destroyer of worlds prophesied long ago 62.5% of their conquers were to save you

Krakens are mighty beasts and this one wanted to move to TWS so he did and he helped them fight the horde 58.3%

P A Y were going great but they too would be there fighting for you, alongside SML, LB and NSD2 at 50%

PR are mid table although they did a good share of the fighting with 6 caps from 14 at 42.8%

ELITE deployed their special forces alongside the mighty BS sheep warriors they nobled as many as they could but at a lower percentage 40%

PR! were there hanging around at the back with MILF but they obviously had their eyes on other things at 36.3%

Smile wouldn't be left out but they didn't try hard enough at 31%

BB hardly worth mentioning at 22.5%

At the end of the story the grey empire wasn't defeated but all knew it would be no threat to these warriors however the world has to look closely at GILF and NSD who sent a message saying they were too busy killing stuff be sure that their actions will be weighed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15043

World 48 let me tell you a story about great hordes and brave tribes a story set here in world 48

One day there was a Barbarian King and he had great power many points were held by him and his followers were spread all over the world, they were growing red and blue villas daily defected to the grey empire.

World 48 I ask you what could be done?

The leaders convened, They enquired where was Mark for the leaders didn't want this responsibility alone. Eventually it was decided something would be done and a crusade was called

Truely world 48 many tribes responded to protect you, the threat was real, the struggle long but never fear world, never fear, your heroes are here:

HTG dropped everything! nothing else would be conquered 100%

WOW amazed the world for a time with a Kraken and the Kraken was a mighty warrior the enemy said that he was the destroyer of worlds prophesied long ago 62.5% of their conquers were to save you

Krakens are mighty beasts and this one wanted to move to TWS so he did and he helped them fight the horde 58.3%

P A Y were going great but they too would be there fighting for you, alongside SML, LB and NSD2 at 50%

PR are mid table although they did a good share of the fighting with 6 caps from 14 at 42.8%

ELITE deployed their special forces alongside the mighty BS sheep warriors they nobled as many as they could but at a lower percentage 40%

PR! were there hanging around at the back with MILF but they obviously had their eyes on other things at 36.3%

Smile wouldn't be left out but they didn't try hard enough at 31%

BB hardly worth mentioning at 22.5%

At the end of the story the grey empire wasn't defeated but all knew it would be no threat to these warriors however the world has to look closely at GILF and NSD who sent a message saying they were too busy killing stuff be sure that their actions will be weighed.

Appreciate all the effort to put that stats together,
2 QQ

1 Does this include players that swore loyalty to the Barbarian King after realising it's their only choice?
2 Is Barbarian King ruling the bonus villas as well?

DeletedUser5175

Appreciate all the effort to put that stats together,
2 QQ

1 Does this include players that swore loyalty to the Barbarian King after realising it's their only choice?
2 Is Barbarian King ruling the bonus villas as well?

Thank you very much :)

The barbarian king is a dastardly man he loses villas to the noble crusaders daily but he can make new ones by using the delete account spell. Also there is an old tale that says people can be charmed for more than seven days - it appears to them that they're enjoying a full life packed with real things - but those can never return for the barbarian king steals their villages. :eek: Some of the tribes have even been attacking themselves when they see their brethren infected.

The barbarian king rules all the grey tribes! the bonus villas are his elite force. They're feared the most. Even the tiniest bonus knight is a more suitable enemy than any red villa for many of the crusaders.