Troop Movements

DeletedUser

How can I move troops from one village to base them at another village of mine to make a future offensive quicker?
Hagrid.

DeletedUser

I'm afraid they are based in said village forever. It saves large players from being able to move around offensive and defensive villages. So, if you know someone's village is an offensive one, then thats the one to go for, unless its supported.

DeletedUser

Well, obviously you can send your troops to support someone, but they can't be used as an attack force.

I have to disagree about going for the offensives. If you're trying to rim someone, I'd prefer taking out the defense before the morale is at 25% :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser2765

Well, obviously you can send your troops to support someone, but they can't be used as an attack force.

I have to disagree about going for the offensives. If you're trying to rim someone, I'd prefer taking out the defense before the morale is at 25% :icon_rolleyes:.

Morale doesn't get any lower then 32%. Thought I'd point that out.

DeletedUser

I don't pay attention to morale when I send my attacks. :icon_razz:
You probably should, setting up operations in mid game, as in late game morale levels out tremendously and early game it is immaterial due to the troop differentials excluding the rare uber active turtle, taking into account who attacks who, and when you take villages from who, and when you clear villages before taking them all plays a large role in how quickly and effectively you can utilize your offense, and keep growth rates up.

DeletedUser2765

You probably should, setting up operations in mid game, as in late game morale levels out tremendously and early game it is immaterial due to the troop differentials excluding the rare uber active turtle, taking into account who attacks who, and when you take villages from who, and when you clear villages before taking them all plays a large role in how quickly and effectively you can utilize your offense, and keep growth rates up.

Lol, it was a joke. ;)