Trouble in Pandas..

DeletedUser

Naw u never.....you only rectified your dumb comment in a post after it.

P.s. You mean you haven't got caught yet on uk 10?

At least I accepted my mistake and rectified; you couldn't accept you were wrong if it slapped you several times in the face because you're arrogant to the point of foolishness. I'm arrogant, but when I am clearly wrong, I don't bother arguing; I'll just accept.

I haven't got caught? I'd be quite proud of myself if that was true, funnily enough.

DeletedUser

At least I accepted my mistake and rectified; you couldn't accept you were wrong if it slapped you several times in the face because you're arrogant to the point of foolishness. I'm arrogant, but when I am clearly wrong, I don't bother arguing; I'll just accept.

I haven't got caught? I'd be quite proud of myself if that was true, funnily enough.

Yeah sure you did Ade :)

Ok I'll bite.....show me where I can't accept I'm wrong?

DeletedUser

Yeah sure you did Ade :)

Ok I'll bite.....show me where I can't accept I'm wrong?

Nah...

Look at Adellion he's still so noob, he had to use bots :icon_eek:

Quote above. If being a noob involves being in top-20 (without bots I might add), then continue talking.

I don't claim it's exceedingly good, but its certainly not "noob". You also suggested I used bots. I'm not. So you're wrong there.

How's your account btw Meechan? Managed to get into the top-1000 players yet? If so, congratulations. If not... well... no comment.

DeletedUser

Quote above. If being a noob involves being in top-20 (without bots I might add), then continue talking.

I don't claim it's exceedingly good, but its certainly not "noob". You also suggested I used bots. I'm not. So you're wrong there.

How's your account btw Meechan? Managed to get into the top-1000 players yet? If so, congratulations. If not... well... no comment.

And that show's I can't accept when I'm wrong how exactly :icon_confused: ??

My accounts fine than you :) Yup am in the top 1000 too :) Nice of you to ask and congratulate me :)

DeletedUser

Now that was rather substandard. Re-read what I said. I said, it's *ONE* of the requirements generally to be aware of the forums... using them a little, or a lot is irrelevant... nor is that the ONLY thing you need to not be a noob. You are twisting my words. Troll harder.

P.S. You shouldn't be mentioning bots, as far as I'm aware, it is against the forum rules, so be silent on the matter. I am not botting on UK10.

Not at all. You don't have to be on the forums to be good. Flawed logic.

DeletedUser

^^^ Aww look at this guy!

What a magnificent post he made of stating something thats already been stated....and he done it all in one line too!!!!!!!

What magic that is huh.

Sir I bow to your forum presence and how great it is.

*Sarc

DeletedUser

Now that was rather substandard. Re-read what I said. I said, it's *ONE* of the requirements generally to be aware of the forums... using them a little, or a lot is irrelevant... nor is that the ONLY thing you need to not be a noob. You are twisting my words. Troll harder.

P.S. You shouldn't be mentioning bots, as far as I'm aware, it is against the forum rules, so be silent on the matter. I am not botting on UK10.

Mentioning them is against the rules? Don't try and uphold non-existant rules that you break yourself, it makes you look like an idiot. Lulz. Also what you said is that people who don't use the forums as massive noobs, so yes, yes it is what you said. Can't even read what you write, was that a bot auto-response by any chance?

Also don't tell me what to do: inferior people have no control over their superiors I'm afraid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not botting on UK10.

Forgive me for asking, I am genuinely ignorant about you and any run ins you may have had with the game's administration in the past.

But when you say you are not botting on UK10, you are implying what ?

DeletedUser

^^^ Aww look at this guy!

What a magnificent post he made of stating something thats already been stated....and he done it all in one line too!!!!!!!

What magic that is huh.

Sir I bow to your forum presence and how great it is.

*Sarc

Yes, but he countered those posts sticking to his earlier stance. Perhaps you don't like finishing a debate, but I sure do.
I gave my two cents on an ongoing debate which was similar to a few other posts. It happens, get over it.
You may bow to my forum presence. I have no problem with that. Might want to watch those bruised knees though.

DeletedUser

Yes, but he countered those posts sticking to his earlier stance. Perhaps you don't like finishing a debate, but I sure do.
I gave my two cents on an ongoing debate which was similar to a few other posts. It happens, get over it.
You may bow to my forum presence. I have no problem with that. Might want to watch those bruised knees though.

an ongoing debate that was over when he stopped posting.......:icon_biggrin: go you!

DeletedUser

an ongoing debate that was over when he stopped posting.......:icon_biggrin: go you!

Not true. He is probably, ya know, away from the computer. I understand why somebody such as yourself may struggle with such a concept. Those with bots don't have that problem though.

DeletedUser

And you know he stopped posting because..why exactly?

10x9f8w.png

Needless to say there was no reply after that.....

Not true. He is probably, ya know, away from the computer. I understand why somebody such as yourself may struggle with such a concept. Those with bots don't have that problem though.

What can I say I have no life :)

And yes it was true in this case.

DeletedUser

I wasn't part of that chat, hence I would not know he doesn't intend to keep posting on the subject. He didn't exactly comprehensively close his argument.
Clearly you are too thick to understand. Yes, I know it has been said before but again, and this time I strongly believe, that it should be said again.

DeletedUser

Hmm... being *aware* of them at the very least is definitely useful, though yes I accept that this is not true in all cases. You win.

Forgive me for asking, I am genuinely ignorant about you and any run ins you may have had with the game's administration in the past.

But when you say you are not botting on UK10, you are implying what ?

I said I'm not botting on UK10. At the current moment in time, UK10 is my only world I'm playing in (albeit highly inactively). Nor do I plan to join any new world for the moment. I apologise if it seemed as though I'm botting on some other worlds; I most certainly am not.

DeletedUser5774

The fact that Panduh was part of an anti-Pandas alliance forum for quite some time shows that he doesn't. If anything you overestimate uk10.

I knew it :lol:

Oh and if I may comment - Meechan, you really are a poor poster.