Trouble Spots Map

DeletedUser

I think it's more that they're going to die so if they put that as there name they will somehow gain Honour? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Perhaps we should bow our heads and have a moment of silence for them.

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DBD~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 6
Difference: 84

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 626,141
Side 2: 54,235
Difference: 571,906

chart

DeletedUser

I think it's more that they're going to die so if they put that as there name they will somehow gain Honour? :icon_razz:
hahaha!

the ur-cold war has been concluded. i'll continue with updating this thread as soon as i've sorted out my humiliating obligations.

DeletedUser2154

good few days for sure, lets hope next time we get more than round one, was just about enjoyng logging in

DeletedUser

Maybe ur vs gotcha now or a slaughter

ur vs heroes in k 66 is over probably be a war with gotcha and urban maybe not classed as a war though at the moment more a slaughter for my side :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Think its best off keeping to major wars with tribes around the top 10, otherwise its just very onesided.

This going to get an update soon ot?

DeletedUser8053

Can I suggest we add Hell vs Heroes to the list?

We're giving Heroes a good kicking too...

Side 1:
Tribes: HELL
Side 2:
Tribes: HEROES

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 0
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 175,838
Side 2: 0
Difference: 175,838

chart

Come on Scorpii, sort it out lol

DeletedUser

Think its best off keeping to major wars with tribes around the top 10, otherwise its just very onesided.

This going to get an update soon ot?

yes, i did a little bit a couple of days ago, but i'm struggling to find the time atm...

happy to include smaller tribes too, though. but i will try to prioritise with big current wars, ofcourse.

DeletedUser

Hell vs heroes i want a piece!

Yea helo finall start there conquest for heroes k i always thought you guys would merge with heroes heroes just dont seem to work together and priortitise only to fight fate i fancy to coming to heroes k to get a piece of the action aswell :lol:

DeletedUser7797

Anyone able to update this map? I found it very interesting and I am a luddite regarding maps etc.

Things must have changed