Ts~ Taking O.O to Task

DeletedUser

The tribe ~Ts~ formerly declare war on the tribe O.O for the reasons stated below:

1) Bullying; Tribal attacks on a 2 village account is bullying.
2) Barb Munching; Your stats speak for themselves.
3) Tribe Hugging; Hiding behind the skirts of any big tribe instead of fighting.

The honourable members of ~Ts~ give the despots of O.O three days notice of our intentions, this we believe will be sufficient time in which to flee the tribe and seek sanctuary elsewhere or to grow a pair and behave like men.
The deadline for those running is 21.00 on Monday 11th July after which we intend to hunt you down like the dogs you are.
May God have mercy on your souls. (because we wont)

Robbo
Duke of ~Ts~

DeletedUser4083

oooo a war that isn't against KnK, what fun! :)

And I think you meant to say formally instead of formerly, as they mean two different things :p

DeletedUser

Thank you for the correction, how very remiss of me!

DeletedUser4083

Good luck with the war mate, it will certainly be interesting to see how it goes :)

DeletedUser

I tried to do the honourable thing and gave O.O considerable warning of our intentions, a time for them to reflect on their actions and a time to prepare themselves for the onslaught; instead they have used the time to launch sneak attacks, showing that they are totally without honour, alas, we should have expected no better from them.

DeletedUser

Sneaky would have been if he'd gotten away with it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

what??

you declare war on our tribe i send troops to one of your villages that's how a war works.no sneak attack in that,you tried to do the honourable thing and give us time and warning of you intentions you declared on us we kinda worked out your intentions,and for giving us time to prepare?i think you want the time to move your defence troops from out west over to the east

so we are without honour because we don't accept your terms of a 3 day grace period you called the war you cant tell us how to play it

DeletedUser

With odds of 40-1 in your favour I can see why you would want to take every advantage you could…even sneaky ones.
Once my Duke learns of this he will be furious, I only hope for your sakes that I can hold him back!

DeletedUser

It's funny how you mention barb munching, yet your 'duke' has only ever nobled barbs, and ultimately lost them all! That's a 100% record of barb munching, and i doubt we can compete with that. Even we take on other players from time to time!

DeletedUser

if you are worried about the odds you should have thought about that before you declared on us. odds don't mean nothing to me i will do what ever it takes to win this war or die trying that's the point is it not?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you are worried about the odds you should have thought about that before you declared on us. odds don't mean nothing to me i will do what ever it takes to win this war or die trying that's the point is it not?

Exactly what I said to my Duke when he declared that we would go to war with you.....and he replied...

Now we are engaged in a great tribal war, testing
whether that tribe, or any tribe so conceived and so
dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-
field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of
that field as a final resting-place for those who here gave
their villages that this tribe might live. It is altogether
fitting and proper that we should do this

DeletedUser

I don't know about that but he did say.......

BAPH0M3T knows that he will have to break us in this K or lose the war. If we can stand up to him, all TW may be free and life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands. But if we fall, then the whole world, including the Tribes, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science.
Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that, if ~Ts~ and its members lasts for a thousand years, men will still say, “This was their finest hour!”

DeletedUser

I think we're forgetting that this is a game, and should be treated as such.

None of this is binding within the game, all is fair play.

All I can say to you, serpico, is that you're being used as a weapon of war.

Good to see some new faces - familiar ones - on the externals, however.

DeletedUser

In this solemn hour it is a consolation to recall and to dwell upon our repeated efforts for peace. All have been ill-starred, but all have been faithful and sincere. This is of the highest moral value--and not only moral value, but practical value--at the present time, because the wholehearted concurrence of scores of millions of axemen and horses, whose co-operation is indispensable and whose comradeship and brotherhood are indispensable, is the only foundation upon which the trial and tribulation of medieval war can be endured and surmounted. This moral conviction alone affords that ever-fresh resilience which renews the strength and energy of people in long, doubtful and dark days. Outside the walls, the storms of war may blow and the lands may be lashed with the fury of its gales, but in our own hearts there is peace. Our hands may be active, but our consciences are at rest.

We must not underrate the gravity of the task which lies before us or the temerity of the ordeal, to which we shall not be found unequal. We must expect many disappointments, and many unpleasant surprises, but we may be sure that the task which we have freely accepted is one not beyond the compass and the strength of the ~Ts~`s Empire. The duke said it was a sad day, and that is indeed true, but at the present time there is another note which may be present, and that is a feeling of thankfulness that, if these great trials were to come upon our tribe, there is a generation of fighting troops here now ready to prove itself not unworthy of the days of yore and not unworthy of those great men, the fathers of our tribe, who laid the foundations of our laws and shaped the greatness of our country.

This is not a question of fighting for west1 or fighting for C-1 Crete. We are fighting to save the whole world from the pestilence of O.O tyranny and in defense of all that is most sacred to man. This is no war of domination or imperial aggrandizement or material gain; no war to shut any tribe out of its sunlight and means of progress. It is a war, viewed in its inherent quality, to establish, on impregnable rocks, the rights of the individual, and it is a war to establish and revive the stature of ~Ts~ and there allies. Perhaps it might seem a paradox that a war undertaken in the name of liberty and right should require, as a necessary part of its processes, the surrender for the time being of so many of the dearly valued liberties and rights. In these last few days the tribal council has been voting dozens of polls which hand over to the executive our most dearly valued traditional liberties. We are sure that these liberties will be in hands which will not abuse them, which will cherish and guard them, and we look forward to the day, surely and confidently we look forward to the day, when our liberties and rights will be restored to us, and when we shall be able to share them with the tribe members.

quote winston churchill modenized.

DeletedUser

Oh! What's this...

serpico, you talk of this apparent "bullying"....

Let me set the scene...

It's my first serious server (This one), I am growing happily, I reach 4.5K points and am about ready to start nobling.

Serpico appears, 110K points at the time, gives me what can only be described as blackmail via a mail - join him or be rimmed. Myself, not being a scumbag, choose being rimmed.

Do not speak of what you cannot defend against, your tongue is a tome of mere lies.

Oh, and there's more... Odds - 40 to 1? Ha! What utter nonsense. If you don't join a relatively high-profile at this stage of the game, expecting survival is absolute stupidity.