Ts~ Taking O.O to Task

DeletedUser8621

Give us some update on the war? :D I was gonna put war stats in here..but...it's so small since the war period is so short :p

DeletedUser

Hehe, intel wins wars all right, not for the side you'd expect though ;)

DeletedUser9031

Knowing Serps as I do I would not get too over confident lol!

DeletedUser

Hehe, it's not like that, apparently we're not allowed to reference it on the externals, but maybe Serpico will contact you in-game.

DeletedUser

update: baloons joins chestycles as front runner for biggest traitor in UK7.

Congrats to balloon and chestycles

DeletedUser

What am I missing here?

I want to know too :D

No idea what relation we bear to TS~ and O.O!

EDIT: Then again, Grapple could just be talking about an actual balloon rather than Bal0ns. Perhaps one popped and caused him to miss a snipe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, not even sure which tribe you're in, so I have no idea too :/

Balloons are notorious for setting off comical, albeit irritating chains of events, I want to say it involved a cat going mental...?

DeletedUser

Well, a mixed day for O.O having lost several villages to temp and myself, you came back fighting and managed, against overwhelming odds, to snatch back 5 Barbs, maintaining your reputation has the bottom feeders of our big pond.
One would have thought, in the very midst of a war, that your leadership would have put a ban on Barb Munching, the precise act that has turned every decent tribe against you, but no, you merrily carry on with your crusade to conquer those troublesome barbarian villages with a zest that is quite breathtakingly systematic…..well done lads, you brave soldiers of O.O are doing your leaders proud!

DeletedUser

what size players are you fending on at the moment? please remind me, last time i check it was just short of 5000 points was it not? what happen when you attacked dm,show, and no socks? big players that can more than stand there ground,

we might be seen as the joke of w7, but we have survived against -v-, ts had a easy chance to rim all k43 players but failed a number of times, knk had the same chance early on,

barb nobles-57.33% (O.O)

the first ~TS~ 63.13% were barbs

and also HT not been around long but 70.05% and at their size they should of taken more than 10 knk villages

DeletedUser

I recently lost 3 villages, in that continent I had approximately 21K points. The players that attacked me had well over 1 million points between them, (I temporarily took one back as they were stupid enough not to place support in after the attacks landed...).

I second Chaz's comments, we get a bad name whilst others do the same as us, not everyone is an experienced player, I'm sure most people barb-munched on their first world, barbarian villages are still villages, and they will still produce troops like any other.

DeletedUser

I constantly hear this 'we survived against -V-' business. It is the way you 'survived' by munching to your hearts content.

DeletedUser8621

I constantly hear this 'we survived against -V-' business. It is the way you 'survived' by munching to your hearts content.

Plus V was cut short. If V had not disbanded you guys would have been moldy french fries.

DeletedUser

Give us some update on the war? :D I was gonna put war stats in here..but...it's so small since the war period is so short :p

Baloon, here's an update : you excist . The rest of us fight.

DeletedUser

Plus V was cut short. If V had not disbanded you guys would have been moldy french fries.

You stuck up git, you traitourous fool. No doubt now hiding behind KnK and now flaming good people to disguise your own failings. Well good luck to you, cos thats beloiw the belt .

DeletedUser8621

You stuck up git, you traitourous fool. No doubt now hiding behind KnK and now flaming good people to disguise your own failings. Well good luck to you, cos thats beloiw the belt .

Hiding behind KnK? Let's see some proof! Even an explanation? Who do I have to hide from? You have now resorted to name calling and then accuse me of flaming good people! Sounds very hypocritical to me. I never said any of you were NOT good people! I was simply stating my own opinion that if V had not disbanded, O.O would not have won the war. Now how about you stop flaming ME and get your facts straight bud.

EDIT: The name is "bal0ns" and if you don't spell that, at least spell balloons.

DeletedUser

to be fair, it took over 100 days to get rid of our core players, and by that time k43 was a strong hold, so i would not have seen -v- getting very far,

DeletedUser

O.O wouldn't have won the war, but neither would they have lost it out-right.

I stand by my guns when I say -V- did a half-hearted job of O.O... And that was back when we were rank 12!