tSv-

DeletedUser

Hi guys.

So, just out of curiosity, really, how do people think of our own little war with KnK? I know our stats are probably terrible, between our need to noble surrounding barbs to keep ourselves afloat, and our inability to slow KnK's advance, but still. We have one last corner, and I think that the players who are left are doing quite well for themselves, myself included! I mean, we've not all had the experience of the bigger players, but we're a group who have endured quite a few rough times, including our dukes leaving us, and long bouts or forum silence. I think the players who are left have quite earned the name "The Survivors". If nothing else, you gotta admire our sheer perseverance and determination!

Really, I just wanna see an outsider's view on our predicament, not necessarily by analysing war stats, or making ominous predictions, or even getting serious any any extreme way.

-tSv- Duke,
Rho

DeletedUser6960

To be perfectly honest mate ive briefly looked at the stats, and can see that your not really at war with the whole of KnK, its really just 1 man (imbatman) vs tSv. If the whole tribe was to pay attention to you i cant really see you lasting a month tops, but we have bigger fish to fry at the mo :icon_wink:

-----------------
Dubbythemule W7
-----------------

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3642

well, I think its more of a passing interest for imbatman, frown and red.dragon when they fancy using up some nobles

perhaps we should perform an op here, more out of respect than necessity, for a tribe thats been hanging around for a long time - i'm sure their members feel they have committed time to the world, so I wouldnt want them to feel their time has been wasted. We'll definately put their villages to good use! - also it might be good to clear up the map a little :)

i'll mull it over with the other pogues and the council

DeletedUser

Ah, but now that wouldn't be a challenge for the mighty KnK, would it? For all their talk of being unstoppable, and looking forward to some fight from the last super-tribe of amalgamated desperates. ;)

Rho

DeletedUser6603

We never said we are unstoppable, there are things that could stop us, for example:

1. Innogames dont pay their electricity bill
2. The entire tribe gets taken out by a plague of locusts
3. The entire tribe denounce violence in any form and all create facebook accounts to play farmville.
4. The three Pogues decide that the best thing for the world is to split KnK into two and have an almighty scrap ;-)

I shall let you decide for yourselves whether any of these are likely to happen!

DeletedUser

To be honest, I'd love to see KnK divide. I know it'll never happen, but it would make one HELL of an end-game. Just split the whole world into two tribes, east and west, regardless of previous tribes. I think that'd be a lovely challenge, plus TW history, PLUS a chance for everyone to meet some lovely new people ;)
Nah, I'm not dissing KnK, tbh you guys seem a lot more decent than a lot of the rank 1 tribes I've played against. :/

DeletedUser8768

To be honest, I'd love to see KnK divide. I know it'll never happen, but it would make one HELL of an end-game. Just split the whole world into two tribes, east and west, regardless of previous tribes. I think that'd be a lovely challenge, plus TW history, PLUS a chance for everyone to meet some lovely new people ;)
Nah, I'm not dissing KnK, tbh you guys seem a lot more decent than a lot of the rank 1 tribes I've played against. :/

We have discussed it between ourselves, it may or may not happen later on depending on the status and start times of other worlds..

who knows? we certainly dont know ourselves yet

DeletedUser

I don't know if any of you are on Uk9, but it's even worse there. One tribe completely dominated, there's not even NEAR the competition KnK have here. Still, if KnK decide it's time to wipe out little -tSv-, it'll be short and sweet! Any of your spear nukes I can take out, I'll be happy!

DeletedUser

I don't know if any of you are on Uk9, but it's even worse there. One tribe completely dominated, there's not even NEAR the competition KnK have here. Still, if KnK decide it's time to wipe out little -tSv-, it'll be short and sweet! Any of your spear nukes I can take out, I'll be happy!

Actualy axes/intern/kthx were a lot like early TuToR on this world..... and in fact seem to have laster an even shorter amount of time.

Besides im still in this world and am going to destroy KnK all on my own.

/justfanciedspamming:)

DeletedUser7242

We never said we are unstoppable, there are things that could stop us, for example:

1. Innogames dont pay their electricity bill
2. The entire tribe gets taken out by a plague of locusts
3. The entire tribe denounce violence in any form and all create facebook accounts to play farmville.
4. The three Pogues decide that the best thing for the world is to split KnK into two and have an almighty scrap ;-)

I shall let you decide for yourselves whether any of these are likely to happen!

you forgot choice number five
5. KnK have yet another meet up and everyone from the tribe gets so blind drunk for so long we are all nobled out by the time we sober up

DeletedUser

I would preffer to carry on annoying the locals and ending this world in record time. ;0)

DeletedUser

Theres always another mad option which depending on the timing of when we finish.

That is the entire tribe move on and turn almost all of w7 barb and those few left then have loads of space to grow and maybe give the world a second lease of life.

Might also create a world for people starting the game to join and have fun / learn the game if a few stick about willing to pass on experience.

This may seem an unrealistic option but I would like to see those who have gained a lot out of the game over many years be able to, in some mad way, put something back in for those just starting. Most who start TW dont have an amazing start to the game, usually they get killed a few times and give up.

TT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7242

Theres always another mad option which depending on the timing of when we finish.

That is the entire tribe move on and turn almost all of w7 barb and those few left then have loads of space to grow and maybe give the world a second lease of life.

Might also create a world for people starting the game to join and have fun / learn the game if a few stick about willing to pass on experience.

This may seem an unrealistic option but I would like to see those who have gained a lot out of the game over many years be able to, in some mad way, put something back in for those just starting. Most who start TW dont have an amazing start to the game, usually they get killed a few times and give up.

TT

well we kinda did this with our share on world 1 before coming as a tribe to world 7

DeletedUser8800

i think all worlds get paused a new world opens and the top 2 tribes on each world joins a new world and scraps it out
ok not going to happens and alot of ifs and butts ie more than one player playing on a world
but if could get worked out would be good