-tuNe

• Thread starter DeletedUser9948
  • Start date

DeletedUser9948

Greetings all, Cammmy. here:')

after winning this season, i have come to think that it is time that these speed worlds get a bit of spice and with this in mind...
-tuNe = Turning UK Nearly Epileptic has been created to do just that, me being the leader and followed closely by my co players and NiftyNathan, this tribe is going to set off very soon..

Recruitment

The things that players will need to require in order to be considered is as follows;
1) Skype
2) Commitment
3) Experience
4) a few examples of your performance
5) respect
6) a friendly personality.

With all these things within a single name, i will consider letting you into -tuNe.

for a long time, speed as been dominated by SLAP!, a very good tribe that have proven to know that they're capable of winning..it's time to get a bit of competition for them to face.

Thankyou.
Cammmy. :swordsman:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9948

name change..

-tuNe = Turning UK Nearly Epileptic?

DeletedUser8489

Good luck with the tribe Cammmy. I hope you show SLAP! a thing or two ;)

DeletedUser9948

please make sure that the replies are either valid questions, or an application please..but thankyou

DeletedUser10594

hey cammy

you arent playing in slap ? why not I dont understand...

DeletedUser9948

no, me and .uk pro kind of had a fall out, long story short;
a rising of tension between us both has been building for quite a while, and i think we got in each others way a lot which led to me being removed from the tribe SLAP!, along with Daser.:/

DeletedUser10594

yes its difficult with uk pro

is this your own new tribe? nice

DeletedUser9948

this is my new tribe mate, decided to get a new tribe into the frame because i am fed up of being treated with no respect..throughout my entire time of being a SLAP! member, i was treated with no respect and always spoke down to..now is the time to change:')

DeletedUser10594

nice !
yes bubu isnt there too

so times changes up !

DeletedUser9948

iknow everything is changing now...:') it's nice to get new competition..

DeletedUser

Cammmy. you are a boaster)) clean the reference :)

Last edited by a moderator: