TuToR - Did it work?

DeletedUser

I suppose that would depend on your definition of success

Surely getting someone kicked from the account is a success. You go from an account thats co-played to an account soley run by Ade at start-up ... I hear the Mule coming :lol:

DeletedUser

erm, now Ade there's a really big rumour that someone from your account (not naming names or anything but I hear it wasn't you at the time) started throwing his / hers weight around in a vague attempt to get your villa some defence. The plot may also thicken a little as that player (again not naming names or anything) was later dismissed from the account ... We read into that lots :lol:

As for the whole point things that you keep trying to:

I believe they are extremely valid points. You being head / semi-head of TuToR will no doubt be told why by Nauz later :icon_idea:

Uhh... I don't deny what happened... but you can't criticise me for something *I* didn't do.

I thought you were complaining earlier that it worked because they outnumbered you? Doesn't this hence suggest that it worked?

I don't deny it worked, it slowed me down. Did it save them? No. Why? Because I'm still closer to nobles then all of them lawl and I have a bigger troop count too so they need even more defence to stop me!

Surely getting someone kicked from the account is a success. You go from an account thats co-played to an account soley run by Ade at start-up ... I hear the Mule coming :lol:

Yeah... except I'm hauling rates at 80-90% of Locutas daily hauls so (with just my one village) ... I don't think I am doing too badly. And I'd like to think I've improved at startup... I didn't think I was good enough to get to a top-10 rank at all looool

Oh and Rev... all this criticism of me... can I remind... Adellion 15 - Reverend Revelry - 0? ;)

DeletedUser

Uhh... I don't deny what happened... but you can't criticise me for something *I* didn't do.

The *I* is more relevant to the account rather than the player at the time. The account that you where running was in crybaby mode for support

I don't deny it worked, it slowed me down. Did it save them? No. Why? Because I'm still closer to nobles then all of them lawl and I have a bigger troop count too so they need even more defence to stop me!

Or they've learnt their lesson and work'd out the best way to deal with an all / pretty much all offencive villa is to attack it once more. For instance I'm sure as soon as you jump and get that Academy once more ... well that'd be about the right time for someone to go and spend a few cats getting rid of it :icon_evil:

Yeah... except I'm hauling rates at 80-90% of Locutas daily hauls so (with just my one village) ... I don't think I am doing too badly. And I'd like to think I've improved at startup... I didn't think I was good enough to get to a top-10 rank at all looool

With practice makes perfect. So I'd assume too that you have improved at start up, maybe one day you'll be good enough to actually make it to late game rather than having to beg for an account like normal. As for the hauls. we'll all just have to take your word for it, like many other things :icon_eek:

Oh and Rev... all this criticism of me... can I remind... Adellion 15 - Reverend Revelry - 0? ;)

Well done, you and 6 was it, maybe 7 I can't remember cause I wasn't there!! Nuked an isolated area of an account that I couldn't manage cause I was on my hols. Now what happened when I returned to find that someone had used all my offence up. Yep ... started taking villas back off your smile? account which you'd so casually departed ... alot changes in two weeks. :icon_cry:

Anyway Ade, you love all the attention I give ya :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

*cough* Rev's sitter *cough*

I know Ade confuses things and says that my sitter did a really bad job but personally I did leave him in a bit of a mess. It was my understanding that UR would be our likely next threat / op and so I was instructed to prepare for that rather than defend the Smile? area ... as such there was minimal defence in the area. To think I got a defender of the day award for it ... Well, I was quite pleased :icon_surprised:

Ade, its fair to say you did run a successful operation on a sat account with all your major tribe mates contributing a rather large number of nukes ... but to say you won ... I'd say Bi! won that fight. Feel free to take over the reigns of Battleaxe (fully) and we'll have another go one on one :lol:

DeletedUser

TuToR are not very effective at appearing a happy and united tribe on the forums!

DeletedUser5942

TuToR are not very effective at appearing a happy and united tribe on the forums!

The above posts are mainly by the Teachers.

As a Student - I'm a very happy camper thank you, and I apologise on behalf of myself and fellow Students for not posting the apparently obligatory "Yay we are sublimely happy in TuToR" posts on a daily basis. Now back to my revision.. ahem.. farming etc..

DeletedUser

The *I* is more relevant to the account rather than the player at the time. The account that you where running was in crybaby mode for support

Whatever your reasons, criticism cannot be directed at me for that. Drop it.

Or they've learnt their lesson and work'd out the best way to deal with an all / pretty much all offencive villa is to attack it once more. For instance I'm sure as soon as you jump and get that Academy once more ... well that'd be about the right time for someone to go and spend a few cats getting rid of it :icon_evil:

I didn't lose my academy. And I wasn't pure offensive. :)

With practice makes perfect. So I'd assume too that you have improved at start up, maybe one day you'll be good enough to actually make it to late game rather than having to beg for an account like normal. As for the hauls. we'll all just have to take your word for it, like many other things :icon_eek:

Got from startup to late-game on my own on multiple worlds on net. & UK so again, your point fails.

Well done, you and 6 was it, maybe 7 I can't remember cause I wasn't there!! Nuked an isolated area of an account that I couldn't manage cause I was on my hols. Now what happened when I returned to find that someone had used all my offence up. Yep ... started taking villas back off your smile? account which you'd so casually departed ... alot changes in two weeks. :icon_cry:

Sour, Reverend? I nobled 15 villages off your account, Battleaxe took 3. That was all. Half of those in the same second or so.

And yes, I quit on the 23rd. Sorry if I didn't give you time to strike back; according to you, I should run to your schedule rather than when I have a RL crisis?

Rev, the one who nobles barbs for 'church placement'

*chuckle*

I know Ade confuses things and says that my sitter did a really bad job but personally I did leave him in a bit of a mess. It was my understanding that UR would be our likely next threat / op and so I was instructed to prepare for that rather than defend the Smile? area ... as such there was minimal defence in the area. To think I got a defender of the day award for it ... Well, I was quite pleased :icon_surprised:

That's a massive lie and you know it. All those villages were stacked to the brim. :p

Ade, its fair to say you did run a successful operation on a sat account with all your major tribe mates contributing a rather large number of nukes ... but to say you won ... I'd say Bi! won that fight. Feel free to take over the reigns of Battleaxe (fully) and we'll have another go one on one :lol:

Hmm... intel suggested you had over 1000 incomings from me... 200-300 from BattleAxe and 100 from morning star... 3 players are a tribe to you? :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, off-topic and all... I'll stop now and return to TuToR.

TuToR is fine, indeed we do have our founder back, to reassure all those. :)

DeletedUser

** reserved **

I've gotta nip out for a RL crisis ... but it'll be a fun response later :lol:

DeletedUser

Why must you reserve a spot? I wanted the 153rd post ;(.... Damn you Rev!

On-Topic, I was allowed back in the tribe. I am welcome by some, not so by others. Hopefully I will fit in as a simpleton (a normal member)

DeletedUser8385

I've led tribes :)

Succesful depends on your interpretation on the word.
War D2 - W13 (Top 10 tribe for a year, but I quit. After that not sure what happened)
SQUAD - W40 (Rank.1 for 4 months, lost the war to N.M.S and it's allies)
NoName/Byon w48 - Rank.2 - (Fell apart due to a leadership dispute.)

Maybe, I don't have the facts... But then again your arguments have been, lets say unspecific, and it's your arguments which I'm basing my counters on.

sorry had to comment

SQUAD fails hard :lol::lol::lol: and i remember you as the laughing stock of said world for quite some time :lol:

DeletedUser3312

sorry had to comment

SQUAD fails hard :lol::lol::lol: and i remember you as the laughing stock of said world for quite some time :lol:

Heh, though I never remembered you until someone pointed you out (underwater). Fatal intuition or something... right? Idk. Anyhow, I remember you being refused entry into SQUAD twice. Then you applied for Kata, they didn't want you and finally you were rimmed.

Pal, I've forgotten about you. Move on eh? Stop stalking me... Like everywhere. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8385

Heh, though I never remembered you until someone pointed you out (underwater). Fatal intuition or something... right? Idk. Anyhow, I remember you being refused entry into SQUAD twice. Then you applied for Kata, they didn't want you and finally you were rimmed.

Pal, I've forgotten about you. Move on eh? Stop stalking me... Like everywhere. :icon_rolleyes:

uh i played yarghhhhhhh? fatal intuition was me lurking

on that account i also never applied for squad and if you looked at the stats it was in kata :icon_rolleyes: i quit to play in rum and it was moved to khaos and then eaten.

oh also when i quit playing on yarghhhhhhh nms and kata both offered me accounts, i played on kata for awhile then left that as well, as they were huggy, if you go check the map you will now see kata and nms both are like 8 tribe familys :lol:

so yeah nice try.

DeletedUser3312

uh i played yarghhhhhhh? fatal intuition was me lurking

on that account i also never applied for squad and if you looked at the stats it was in kata :icon_rolleyes: i quit to play in rum and it was moved to khaos and then eaten.

oh also when i quit playing on yarghhhhhhh nms and kata both offered me accounts, i played on kata for awhile then left that as well, as they were huggy, if you go check the map you will now see kata and nms both are like 8 tribe familys :lol:

so yeah nice try.
No Fatal was your actual account. I remember you moaning to me about my points even though I had double the amount as you.

Kata failed first time, and no you weren't in the original Kata. Not really something to boast about anyway, since they lost the war to N.M.S then merged into them.

N.M.S have always had family tribes. Nothing new there.

Enough about W40. Like I said... Move on Fatal, this was nearly 2 years ago. This'll be my last post on the subject. Don't stalk me anymore...

DeletedUser8385

no, i made the yargh account after only having about 16 villages on fatal, but nice try to divert from the fact that you fail quite hard

oh and its just now a bit over a year ago, not two, and maybe i wont comment if you don't brag about your fail tribes from .net that had the lifespan of a gallon of milk...