TuToR - Did it work?

DeletedUser3312

no, i made the yargh account after only having about 16 villages on fatal, but nice try to divert from the fact that you fail quite hard

oh and its just now a bit over a year ago, not two, and maybe i wont comment if you don't brag about your fail tribes from .net that had the lifespan of a gallon of milk...

What fact is that? You were not privy to any of the wars I was in. You were in the background, like an annoying street lamp flickering. You played no important role in W40, despite what you might tell yourself. I suppose the only thing you're good at is annoying me.

Though, quite frankly it puzzles me. I've met many people like you Fatal, haters... and sure I made a lot of enemies and became quite infamous in those few months that I played. A personal achievement I might add. I have my own personal party of stalkers following me everywhere I go. If I can do that in just a few months, imagine what I can do in a year. Heh... That's got me thinking. What can I do in a year?

Though, I do take pride in having such an affect on player's lives. I remember absolutely nobody who insults me (Well not straight away), I know exactly what they're insulting me about. Those few months I led the infamous tribe SQUAD... Heh, maybe NoName too.

So you can call me a "fail" a "noob" whatever... but the difference between me and you is, I won't care. It's nearly been two years now, yet you've remembered my name. You've literally recorded what little you know about my past through the external forums, yet I've quite forgotten about you.

In a weeks time, I will have forgotten about you again. Lost in the back of my head, along with all the other junk, yet I will remain at the front of yours. One of your most recorded memories. Maybe this is why you stalk me? You try and force me to devout the same attention to you, as you do to me... I'm not too sure.

Heh. giving this thought, I'm not sure whether to apologize or mock you. Though, I will give you some advice that I already know you won't take:
Move On
Your friend,
Matflan50

DeletedUser8385

hmmm baron of a top 4 tribe for a year on w 40, considered as the tribe that sent the best ops of any tribe on the server... but you left a bit early for that when your tribe got destroyed didn't ya. again its hardly been 1 year, probably less then a year since squad got dominated... literally everyone who flamed you was well... literally everyone who posted on that world... including your own tribe... then you run to the uk servers and fail at those, then you run to uk speed, and we both know the shape that is in mat... maybe you should stick to the post above and not comment anymore, you should probably also not try to brag about a tribe that was gone in the blink of an eye.

DeletedUser3312

Heh. Cba Fatal. Read the above post. Move on with your life. Stay away from me.

Fail.

Fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now you have gotten me intrigued. What teamwork has tutor pleased you with... or are we not aloud to know?

Oh nothing really. :icon_wink: But I am very pleased with what TuToR has achieved.

TuToR never intended to be the best, or rank 1 or whatnot. We intended to teach. And we are succeeding at that amicably. What else is done by way of that, is icing.

DeletedUser

Oh nothing really. :icon_wink: But I am very pleased with what TuToR has achieved.

TuToR never intended to be the best, or rank 1 or whatnot. We intended to teach. And we are succeeding at that amicably. What else is done by way of that, is icing.

Shows TuTor are functioning well and what better way to teach players to be top 10 players than leading by example as to which the experienced members of TuTor are.

DeletedUser

Remember the seeds of wayward failure begin with being self satisfied with your acheivements perceived or real.

DeletedUser

if you look we are regularly recruiting :)

You guys over there in TuTor seem to have inspired some people to decide to make a remake of your tribe

Tribe name: Elite Spartan Warriors of Doom
ID: ToTuR
Number of members: 1
Points of the best 40 players: 335
Total points: 335
Average points: 335

Haha and there description reminds me of somewhere but i can't remember

Description
---Noob School---

Potential recruits must be in K44/K45 for consideration for recruitment.

Well-worded recruitment mails are mandatory for consideration for recruitment.

Skype is mandatory for consideration for recruitment. Mics are NOT required.

Not being in the 15x15 of another ToTuR member is mandatory for consideration for recruitment.

Having a learning spirit is mandatory for consideration for recruitment.

Account sitting by the duke is mandatory for consideration for recruitment.

Several hours activity per day is mandatory for consideration for recruitment.

^ We will only teach these kinds of noob. ^

Ifarmyourhidingplace?
can be contacted for ALL inquiries.

DeletedUser

Ade's ego just spiked up another level (;

Well... now we have noobs copying me.

Infact, someone copied my username from UK7 onto the High Performance world... Admiral Phoenix (Temporary) kindly showed me the account on that world hahahaha...

I haz stalkers :(

DeletedUser

Ridiculously old thread to be reviving...

I think it was a very good concept (On paper, at least), it was just one of those things that will do very well if done right, but otherwise there's no point, needless to say this wasn't done right.

DeletedUser

First of all it actually was done right.

We taught a lot of players and some of the players that I mentored have hit top 40 in currently played worlds.

Most of the Tutor members were taught how to cancel snipe 1 village, Back timing, how to farm, bounce snipe and how to send a perfect noble train.

Yes TuToR didn't last long due to it been start up players who continually world hop to a new world, but the information which was past on to its members was very good and as I said above the ones that actually listened have excelled and are now decent players.