Tyranny

DeletedUser

So what do you think about this player? I've been playing alongside him all this world and theres no way I can catch up with him. How long do you think he's going to stick around?

This thread is about YOUR opinion Tyranny only!

Cheers.

DeletedUser

I've got more axes and LC than Nauzhror so I should have a thread as opposed to him. I also have a 200k res hauled lead on Nauz, and I'm sexier. Where's my thread?

On topic: I predict Nauz will be gone before 50k. Not because he can't play longer, but he has the attention spann of a 5 year old.

DeletedUser

I've got more axes and LC than Nauzhror so I should have a thread as opposed to him. I also have a 200k res hauled lead on Nauz, and I'm sexier. Where's my thread?

On topic: I predict Nauz will be gone before 50k. Not because he can't play longer, but he has the attention spann of a 5 year old.

Can you please stay on topic, if you would like a thread of you own make one, this one is about Tyranny.:lol:

I think nauz might play this world for atleast a couple of years as I heard he is trying a new start up.

DeletedUser

Can you please stay on topic, if you would like a thread of you own make one, this one is about Tyranny.:lol:

I think nauz might play this world for atleast a couple of years as I heard he is trying a new start up.

Are you suggesting that his start up (on UK7) is so incompetent that it will take a few years for him to finish?

DeletedUser

I do believe that yes. How many troops does he have? I mean I heard he has alot of defense is that correct?

DeletedUser8687

I heard he is trying a new start up.

He is Trying a new start up. cant really say anything else with out going off topic and i dont fancy starting a new thread telling you about the start up im trying :p

DeletedUser

Sure I would love for you to share that information with me.

DeletedUser

Surprised he is rank 1, top 5 - yes, but with his start up tactic.

Meh Im not sure :/