Ugh!

DeletedUser5582

So before we begin let me confess am here for selling PP (no other reason but was bored) so I have no dog in this fight, ulterior motives or any real interest in this world. BUT and is a but of mighty proportions I am shocked (meh more jaundiced if true be known) about the current state of TW and PP.

Yeah yeah yada yada I hear you say but really? I mean if playing competitively I can think of a heap of folk who have spawned near (insert PP ranked player here) would have licked lips, given instructions to sous chef and have dined magnificently on a PP bought but troop light villa (oh and think of the PnP)

But no, bar a few rumblings from Mancunia so I ask myself why? Why do folks spend a heap of PP on ressies and then noble a barb?

So let us dust off those TFF cameras and see who in the top ten is there because they are buying all my ressies or who is there with a little merit? Plus we might critique a little on tribe and well you get the general idea....

So with no further ado let us delve into W30 and see what the top ten has been up do. A tale of backtimes, fake trains and battle royale or barb molestation most foul......

No 1: Linukas.

|Do I have to? Ok ok I wil holds nose and looks at TWstats

Consensus. Tosser Biggest cap 627 points and a 100 point barb. ODA 1k ODD 33 and this for 4 caps. cries.

so question why has no one nobled his main? He is away from his tribe and I guess just outspends the locals but still can see no reason why in a week or so is nobled out.

No 2 jamesys

Has taken a player villa (1k) and has 5x the ODA of rank 1 so has troops at least. Tribe looks better than most so am going to hold judgement here (for now)

No 3 crazyhaze67

3 caps all barbs. Lets move on.

N0 4 Super-Trooper

2 caps both players one over 1k has some ODA and clustering up. debate the merits if you will. Tribe is okish if you think eurovision is a great nights entertainment...

No5 Warlord.

No. This is to warlord what kane west is to greatest rockstar in the world. Has ODA will confess (though really this is not an indicator of early game flicky hair status) but first cap was 149 point barb. Tribe is mixed in with Evict tribe so why go for the barbs? They have Linukas go feast....

Too depressed to to rest of top ten but the questions are as follows:

1: Linukas why?

2: Ok is church world cluster but why so soon and why barbs?

3: Is a tribe game. Why we not seeing a little um longer term thought and waiting for juicer targets.

On a final note and as a mere PP seller I have been scouted 4 times now and attacked once but not ONE mail. Pfft.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm confused... are you suggesting Eurovision isn't a great night's entertainment?!!?.... strange...

Perhaps I'm too old, perhaps I'm too stupid... to be honest, I'm both... but why oh why oh why don't players PP their village a little slower and build some troops along the way... then noble a lovely 3K village someone else has PP'd without building any troops... that's got to save a fortune in PP, time,effort and general panties in a bunchness....

This guy: Pulgosas and Girlfriend 5 Villages, rank 7 and hasn't even got the award for building 5000 troops... please the mighty gods of TW karma, teach someone how to cap his main (100 axe and 50 lc will probably do it) before we all run out of barbs to farm....

DeletedUser14377

I must admit that I didn't think it would actually come to this, and I never noticed the situation was so dire until UK30. The fact that there are players at the top who try to justify nobling barbarian villages (and as small as 72 points) makes me cry inside. Hopefully with the few decent players around, things will change in due course. But I fear it's only a matter of time before there's so little real competition that a player who spends thousands of PP only to noble barbarian villages will win the world.

DeletedUser14014

TW should stop the nobling of barbs... That's sort it!

DeletedUser13816

I'm confused... are you suggesting Eurovision isn't a great night's entertainment?!!?.... strange...

Perhaps I'm too old, perhaps I'm too stupid... to be honest, I'm both... but why oh why oh why don't players PP their village a little slower and build some troops along the way... then noble a lovely 3K village someone else has PP'd without building any troops... that's got to save a fortune in PP, time,effort and general panties in a bunchness....

This guy: Pulgosas and Girlfriend 5 Villages, rank 7 and hasn't even got the award for building 5000 troops... please the mighty gods of TW karma, teach someone how to cap his main (100 axe and 50 lc will probably do it) before we all run out of barbs to farm....

yeah better to be like mancunia 1 village not even 3k points and thats all he can afford atm :D started playing world 2 days before me and cant even noble any village around what a shame mate we play more that 3 weeks :D i Iam dissapointed

DeletedUser14377

yeah better to be like mancunia 1 village not even 3k points and thats all he can afford atm :D started playing world 2 days before me and cant even noble any village around what a shame mate we play more that 3 weeks :D i Iam dissapointed

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 13.13.19.png

DeletedUser14377

You thinking that I'm jealous is just another way that you exploit your insecurities :D

DeletedUser14377

Probably have more troops in my one village than you have in all yours combined lol

DeletedUser14377

Taking those barbarian villages must've been quite a challenge. Gold star for you, sir.

DeletedUser13816

yeah give me 2 stars :) and those 4 barbs atm bigger than your 1 tiny village :D so start doing something

DeletedUser14377

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh at you or pity you. Better start building those churches because you need Jesus :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5582

Well clearly Pulgosas needs some sort of imaginary friend as looking at his position I see someone who could/should noble his main with ease. AM also thinking that the PP players are a massive drain on any tribe that they are in. Bound to scream for support when incoming comes their way and not sure why they would deserve to have a claim on their tribe's help? Poor Pulgosas has yet to register any support ODD...Odd that!

Still be interesting to see how many of the current top ten remain in a month. Only one would be my guess (Hoops).

DeletedUser13816

Still be interesting to see how many of the current top ten remain in a month. Only one would be my guess (Hoops).[/QUOTE]

well,i remained in other 2 worlds :) as long as i remember i was always in top

DeletedUser5582

you have played 14 worlds! It isn't your fault that the current crop of UK players not upto the task of nobling you out quickly. This is our bad :( Still looking at your TW stats it does paint a picture of barbs, internals and inactives. However, TW stats never tells the whole story so I guess we will see.

However, this world you look shocking. I will pop humble pie in the freezer and be prepared to say I was wrong but you know, nibbles cookie, I doubt it

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Pulgosas, my new friend.... How you doing on W29?....

How times change when I get called out for not nobling barbs... even though I have more troops and wouldn't want to think about how much PP you've spent...

Hey ho... each to their own...

The skill you've shown in abusing PP to build a village and noble barbs is way beyound anything I would ever want to be associated with...

Yes, I'm nobled a barb or two in my time... I remember one well... but I've never been dumb enough to claim that spending PP and nobling barbs makes me a better player than someone else...