Ugh!

DeletedUser13816

Pulgosas, my new friend.... How you doing on W29?....

How times change when I get called out for not nobling barbs... even though I have more troops and wouldn't want to think about how much PP you've spent...

Hey ho... each to their own...

The skill you've shown in abusing PP to build a village and noble barbs is way beyound anything I would ever want to be associated with...

Yes, I'm nobled a barb or two in my time... I remember one well... but I've never been dumb enough to claim that spending PP and nobling barbs makes me a better player than someone else...

well,I never played properly in 29w so there is nothing to talk about it :) well, better ask linukas how much pp he spends in every world and why he always top 1 first 2 months he better knows why barbs better in the begining than me and in some worlds i dont noble any barbs and even i am not satisfied when player are nobling barbs in a late game, o never liked players who focus more on barbs than player vills, :) but 30w is like a holiday without any rules :d something new you do what you like :D barbarians, players vils ,abondon vills, all suit for me :D and you dont need to worry how many pp i spend i can assure i did not spend any penny for this game

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Sorry... you seem to have me confused as someone that can be convinced that pp abusing your village to noble barbs with little or no troops is ever a good way to play this game...

DeletedUser13816

you guys dont get it ,the main reason why players noble barbs in the begining because they dont want to loose any troops thats obviuos ,if you loose nuke and failed to noble village you gonna sit with other noobs under top 25, for example all players around me were 4 times smaller and morale was pretty low and it still very low, so why should i attack a bit bigger than 1k village with low morale far away and loose half nuke or even more so i loose a lot of time and recources and btw nobody had any nobles around me to help and noble bigger vills and still they dont have it ? i can noble small barb nearby and build 1k points in a few days time without any looses in the begining more worth for some players :)

DeletedUser14377

Scouts do exist, you know? But if you're so far ahead of everyone else as you say you are, then you can probably expect others to have significantly less troops than you. If you're farming well (and that's dependent on a number of factors), you can easily absorb some minor losses. At the same time, I don't see why there's such a rush to noble a second village either. Besides the points, really. As it has already been pointed out, the purpose of conquering player-owned villages is to reduce the level of competition in your local area (e.g. rival tribe, farming inefficiencies). Barbarian villages, on the other hand, should be left solely for farming. At least in start-up and partially mid-game, that is.

DeletedUser14356

guys, what are w fighting about? let people PP themselves up and just take the villages its that simple ;) I just took a village with lvl 27 pits and nearly no troops :D happy days!

DeletedUser13816

with swords and spears i am not able to noble players vills :D

I.R.Tigah

Reaction score
Hey hey hey

Jo ... wow it is really great to see you still around altho you ignored my IGM

Just got to push through the first two months and the pay to play guys start to fade ..

However after over a year out I have realised that UK server is sooo small and anyone can train and snipe without any effort, means I am stuffed :)

DeletedUser14384

This is why I miss the externals.

I think that time proves a winner not just the start :D

DeletedUser14344

Look at it from a bright side, we can be happy that there are only a few of those PP-players around on the UK servers in the first place.

People are generally just mad about players who are getting to the top 10 of a world with barely any effort besides spending PP. If you got money in real life, it takes a lot less effort to be the "best" at the start than what we are used to. I would still say that everyone has the oppertunity to invest their time in grinding points on another world to grant themselves an equal start, if you don't have the oppertunity to just lay down some of your money for it. The PP-thing has been here for quite a while and the standards have dropped quite a bit. Is it really necessary to cause a ruckus about it on every world?

Time is money, or in this case... money grant you extra time? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14014

W
Still be interesting to see how many of the current top ten remain in a month. Only one would be my guess (Hoops).

well,i remained in other 2 worlds :) as long as i remember i was always in top[/QUOTE]

World23 *ahem* ;-)

The world's are getting too small for the pp users to just be part of the game. If the world's were bigger it wouldn't be such a problem.

Also it means worlds are filled with players just trying to get pps to compete on others worlds. Waters the whole thing down.

DeletedUser13734

I've not been here seriously since uk27..

But oh lawd, UK30 seems to represent a recent classic world.. Currently only stretching about half way through the four core continents.
Such a shame to see UK worlds disintegrating, I hope when I'm back we might have a few more players on board : (