UK 10 Prizes!!!

DeletedUser

# Tribe leave: Turned off Feb 1st 2012 (means no leave after this date)
i guess people could still join tribes for those who are tribeless

DeletedUser10156

Since this is our 10th anniversary world, and in .co.uk we do stuff differently :) the TW staff has decided to issue some bonus forum prizes in addition to the other prizes that will be given for the worlds' winners.

The winning tribe of UK 10 will receive special UK 10 Avatar badges, a color and a title!!! The badges have already been made, but we are open for ideas on what the title should be and color issued for the winners. Some rules do apply:

• The title and color will only be applied to one forum account

• The forum account that the color/title is applied to MUST match the in-game account
This means that if you are co-playing, only one account will get the forum title/color, and only the account that matches the in-game account will get the forum title/color. For example, if I played under an alias and co-played with Tracey, only the alias forum account would receive the badge and title/color, my jp68plus1 account and Traceys account wouldn't receive them.

Any input on color and title would be greatly appreciated, hope y'all enjoy!!

Are we actually ever going to get this?

DeletedUser4083

PM me with your account, so that I can add it on. Remember that your account name on the forum must match your ingame account name.

DeletedUser10033

Silentwarrior From w10 currently playing 16.... (Badly ATM.)

DeletedUser4083

Clara has very kindly sent me a complete list of all of those who won UK10, and if they have forum accounts. I have created, and added on the UK10 Winner forum title image to all of them. This merges two of the winning options (forum title and avatar), and pretty much negates the coloured username. It also means that you can still personalise your avatar, instead of it being limited to the winner avatar.

Enjoy, and once again congratulations on winning UK10!

Phil

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Final closure on the 10th anniversary world at last.

Looks very nice :)

Thank you.

Last edited: