UK 11 Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser7179
  • Start date

DeletedUser10327

There's A.F.A and m Afia...not sure if they might be too small to bother with though - And not to mention m Afia is an academy so not technically a family? Not sure...

DeletedUser

thanks for the maps all very cool,just one thing missing the OO family tree
OOTK ,
OOTT, OOTS, OOTA

DeletedUser7687

~TIR~ and *TIR* are family tribes.

I think that gives us control of K54
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

the 2 new TIR ones we have made aren't family ones.... they are an extension of the 1st tribe as everything is shared...

we still don't do families :p

matt (cranness, --DIE--)

DeletedUser

Reps Appreciated :)

top2eachkcopy.jpg
File Size (1.3 MB)

DeletedUser

Thats a family tribe bro.....

lol will meet you in the middle as we are trying to stay away from the whole family aura as they do normally fail.... not doing all this separate council crap and things like that so trying to keep it as a 48 member tribe in all but name :p

DeletedUser

nah! i think tir are doing much better as a family...

and it doesn't has to fail...
it might just work...

DeletedUser

lol will meet you in the middle as we are trying to stay away from the whole family aura as they do normally fail.... not doing all this separate council crap and things like that so trying to keep it as a 48 member tribe in all but name :p

Dsnt matter what you wanna call it m8.

Looks, smells family tribe

DeletedUser

Done a map of the Top 10 tribes and families (To the best of my knowledge, if I missed a family tribe or included one that wasn't please point it out)

I'm going to try and do one of these every few weeks so we can see how the tribes at the top develop

uk11.png