UK 11 Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser7179
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I swear it was on a WC:) Vs. BRENT map - BRENT & ROAR Vs. WC:) & No 2.

DeletedUser

yes as they also want wc:) gone, no point biting off a hand that is willing to help

DeletedUser6623

sorry we dont share diplo info ... much :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

can't wait for k54 to kick off with 3 of the top 10 so close together gonna be interesting to see what happens. As everyone gave it to magic from the start but TIR and LIFE have been allowed to grow by them

DeletedUser6623

i cant wait for k45 to kick off. Its silly how people have allowed BOGOF / CIF to grow so easily

DeletedUser

Not necessarily, just because someone lacks the ability to stop better players, doesn't mean that they freely let them.

L~G, for instance, were bigger than BOGOF during start-up, BOGOF started hitting them and soon enough, BOGOF were dominant. BOGOF did earn it.

DeletedUser10327

L~G, for instance, were bigger than BOGOF during start-up, BOGOF started hitting them and soon enough, BOGOF were dominant. BOGOF did earn it.

Guys, for the LAST TIME - L~G were NOT being hit by BOGOF!
Loulou left the tribe and everyone was whining- "Nerr it won't be the *sob* same without her! *Boohoo*", etc, and loads left and went to LTD and we disbanded.
Nothing to do with BOGOF - People just assume that because we were the top two tribes in k45.

DeletedUser

No pls I not want to look at it right now maybe in a year or two be fine