UK 22 Settings

DeletedUser8219

Like with most uk worlds, we will probably have to wait until we join to world to see what the settings actually are

But the announcement always works as a nice rough idea of what they might be like

DeletedUser4147

Like with most uk worlds, we will probably have to wait until we join to world to see what the settings actually are

I am pretty sure UK15 was limited hauls, but then it was unlimited farming. I got so confused that world.

I would assume NB is 00:00->08:00 though, this is what it is on almost every uk world. (6am though is much more fun, you can land OPs when they might struggle to wake up for them!)

DeletedUser

can i get this cleared up it says on the external forum setting a tribe limit of 35 but then on the full setting on the link it says 25 tribe limit

and you can also only invite 25 players in game on pre reg

DeletedUser12924

mail a mod cos they most certainly won't help you here off their own accord

DeletedUser6695

mail a mod cos they most certainly won't help you here off their own accord

Stop belittling the mods, literally every second post from you I've read is you attempting to tarnish the mods. Go away

DeletedUser12924

noun
noun: tarnish
dullness of colour; loss of brightness
2.damage or harm done to something.
3.lose or cause to lose lustre, especially as a result of exposure to air or moisture.

I'm guessing you mean number 2? Were I haven't attempted to damage or harm anyone.. How could I beat the mods at their own game? No, I can't so I won't waste my time trying..

From the Dusty thread i was merely querying, When Dabookman stated an account must be frozen upon threats of legal action I realised my argument was invalid and soon shut up..

The above message is also true.. I simply advised him a method that will save his time waiting for an answer he won't get here..

No I won't be silenced by you and I'm free to speak, go away..

DeletedUser6695

Your first point is painful to attempt to comprehend, restructure it in some form of English and I might reply.

Secondly, in that Dusty thread you called mods arrogant, unhelpful and accused them of lying...You need to reread your own posts before saying you were "merely querying"

Lastly, seeing as you mailed me about quoting you I'll leave it here as you obviously can't handle being called out on something.

Ciao

DeletedUser

Well is it 35 like the settings say or 25 as it says in game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4147

I would naturally assume it is 25 if that is the in-game amount.

DeletedUser12618

where does it tell me I need to send at least 4 scouts to a village?

That would have been very good information to have. Where did I overlook it?

DeletedUser11788

Does not matter what the number is.... the top tribes will all be hugging their merry way to a final stage merge. So the same old same old group will be there in the end. While the other players will be left cheering in the slave tribes below them having helped them to the win. Feeling so proud that they were planned losers from day one.

Let the good times roll... soon there can be smaller tribes so less of them can be in the final tribe and more of them can be in the slave tribes. Woot Woot... hero's they all are. Maybe this time they can end up with more owners to each profile and still have 200 players owning that 25 profiles. That's pretty cool. Merge boys Merge lets get to the win conditions in record time.

DeletedUser10790

Why don't you get a bit better so you can stop that from happening?

Blue

DeletedUser13512

My first UK server because the settings are just simple and perfect!