UK 4 End Of Year Awards

DeletedUser

I am rubbish at debates .... at the time I post a message I know what I mean

But when I read it back later ....hmmmmm ??????

A forum should have those posters who enjoy debating (which I enjoy reading) ... but a lot of people (like me) just like posting rubbish!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh, I love it and we need you here for the forums to be what they are! :icon_razz: (Just don't troll otherwise I'll pwnzour you! :icon_cool:)

DeletedUser

UK4 Winners 2010

Now to announce the winners of the UK4 end of the year awards. There's been a lot of variations in nominations with many well deserved mentions. However, here are the champions of each category.

Tribe Of The Year

Winner - Bi! - 6 votes

Bi! just clinched the lead as Tribe Of The Year. Early in the world they dominated the leaderboards and were the tribe everyone was talking about. They took on a multitude of tribes at once and in the end it took leadership problems to fell this tribe. However, some Bi! players are still around in other tribes doing well so they live on in some form!

Also, congratulations to =FATE= for coming a close second with a well deserved 5 points.

Player Of The Year

DRAW - Smile? and Battleaxe - 3 votes

Both Smile? (Adelliona and grant) and Battleaxe have 3 votes each so its our first shared award of Player Of The Year! thsi was a very close one with battleaxe getting his final vote in the minutes before posting :D Both have dominated the rankings and had leadership roles in Bi! so very well deserved

This category was very much in contention with a number of players only being one vote behind. Lindeking and Scouseseamus were just a vote behind and have been sitting around the top for a while now. Lindeking currently holds the top spot but the others could equally take it from him in the coming year.

Tribe Leader Of The Year

Winner - Jpmullane - 5 and a half votes

Leader of +PEST- Jpmullane is tribe leader of the year. He's taken +PEST- from not even a top 10 tribe to a top contender. He also managed to keep everything together when Bi! collapsed. He's also been happy to train up noobs and support the tribe. He even got a vote from radarr who didn't actually know who he was!

The other votes in this category were fairly spread about. Redfella, leader of WET came second with votes, followed by Adellion and Morning Willow. People were often very split in this category with a number of half votes being cast.

Forum Personality Of The Year

Winner - Adellion - 4 votes

Winner of the coveted Forum personality of the year is Adellion, who's posted many a time representing Bi! and has been a key poster since the worlds beginning. Although not always liked, he's certainly respected..

This was the closest category with Radarr losing out by only half a vote at the last minute and onetruth just behind with 2 and a half. We've done pretty well as a forum with posters as most are generally likeable and keep things interesting!

Best Avatar/Sig

Winner - Doomdealer666 - 4 votes

Thanks to Chris Miles for making such a cool sig :D

There was a wide range of other liked sigs with another 6 all getting one vote.

War Of The Year

Winner - =FATE= VS Bi! - 3 and a half votes

This was a big war which never quite ended fully. It has evolved in the meantime to become the world war we have today and had a big impact on this world.

In second place there was the +PEST- VS HYBRID war, which was one of the bigger conflicts at the time (eventually resulting in a +PEST- victory)

PNP Of The Year

Winner - 10 Steps to Becoming Straight - 4 votes

Radarrs 10 Step's to becoming straight PNP proved to be this years most popular, signalling the start of a war between Bi! and Vital. This was not one of the biggest conflicts, but the PNP proved to be both amusing and decent propaganda thus deserving to win.

A close contender was onetruth's STA Animal cruelty which was one of the funniest and most interetsing this year despite the lack of stats :D (although the 3 - 0 victory was pretty impressive of course)

Tribe Forum Presence Of The Year

Winner - WET - 6 and a half votes

By quite a few votes, WET win Tribal Forum Presence of The Year. Both Olis and Jimmy always have something to add to a thread whether its related or not :D Their leaders redfella and Morning Willow have been vocal, particularly in defence against those who didn't thhink they were going to make it as a tribe.

=FATE= came second with Bi! just behind, two tribes who kept this forum going. As for =FATE=, having Radarr as a poster means you can't fail to be missed :D

Thats the end of the UK4 2010 awards :) Congrats to those who won and basically everyone still playing this world or posting in the forums :D

Happy New Year UK4!

"Adelliona"

Typo is not liked by teh ego. :| (Check Player of The Year)

DeletedUser8782

jimmy do you have a village renamer script? takes 10secs:lol:

DeletedUser8195

Nah, takes too long to ask around/look for one :p never needed one either. Like ma village themes :)

Hehehehehe, knew it :)

DeletedUser8195

I have all countries minus about 5 :)

Going onto English cities now :)

DeletedUser8195

When I said English, I meant British, so your rubbish Irish cities will be included ;)

DeletedUser8782

Yes i think jimmy needs to go to more school to learn this kind of stuff

DeletedUser8195

:O I go to school! I've never skiived before! Quite good at Geography too... :/

All right, Whatever it is that includes Ireland :p