My top 3 ranking concerning player quality:
1) Battleaxe - left too early
2) Luca - when on really good... but not on enough
3) Adellion (smile? account) - huge c**k, but was one of the best player on W4
From a "who do I want to play with again" point of view (excl. Nothy - you can't rate her enough as co!):
1) Most of =Fate= - out of the the final 17, we had only 2 going yellow in Dec/Jan, no inactives, no sat accounts since summer 12! Great tribe, even though we had some rough patches and only the council knows how close we were to folding it at one point..............
2) BBB/Dave/Al -> team players that made the tribe succeed! Kudos!
3) The original JW and the original Battleaxe: JW for the fun part, Battle for the gameplay!
Sir Knighty.......the beginning
Morning Willow....the inspiration who made we want to succeed
Heckuvaguy .....was a noob and became a friend, a machine and a rock
Scouseseamus.....another machine, always there, always dependable
Redfella.........the most aggressive player I ever met, would frighten me and I love a row
Harry Jack....the heart and soul of WET, what a player
Shaneyboycian.......nobody will beat me
Mazzernan....what needs doing ? I'll help out
Bigtroll.......we can win this world
Jimmy White....here there, everywhere
I reckon our team at one time was the best ever, unfortunately the real world took over.
I salute you all, and all of FATE, it was fun, and we all played with dignity, apart from one player who we all know ruined this world.