UK 4 Player Of Year Award 2011

DeletedUser8534

Now we are approaching the end of the year I have decided to try and resurrect these forum with an end of year award.

Due to their now only being 2 tribes left then a lot of awards like best tribe etc cannot be used as a subject because all of us will just vote for our own.

However I am going to make a few categories in which you vote for the player you believe to be the best in your own tribe and one in which you have to declare who you think the best player in the enemy tribe. Reasons for your selection should also be added and you cannot vote for yourself :)

Points will be allocated as follows:-

Pick 1 = 5pts
Pick 2 = 3pts
Pick 3 = 1pt

Points will be totted up just before The Christmas Break kicks in. If both tribes can plz get as many members as possible to participate to try bring some more fun to this forum :)

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your own tribe?(This does not have to mean the highest rankings but those who are all-round worthy of being called one of the better players within your tribe)

1) Scouseseamus. Scouse is a top player who when has the time can rip through any stacks with great effect. Great with timings and always willing to organise an op. Definitely our top player in my opinion(behind me of course :p)

2)Harry Jack. Harry(Dave) is another player who has to be up there within our tribe. Always wanting to go on the offensive and has way more enemy conquers than anybody else in our tribe. He also has the ruthless streak which I like and doesn't take no prisoners in regards to players that may need kicking and munching up.

3) This was really a tough one for me to pick as a couple of players were certainly considered including my fellow dukes brite and redleg along with heckuvaguy who has learnt the game very well in his first world. I also rate Shaneyboycian when he is on his game he can be a ruthless player but my selection is going to go to JIMMY WHITE. JIMMY has been a constant thorn in =FATE= and I am sure she is someone they wish would disappear. Despite her often getting on my nerves with her constant bending of our rules/guides she has still earned herself a place in my top 3 with the stats to back it up.

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your enemies tribe?

1) mrlucaboy. Having had to sit many players who were on the receiving end of a luca bashing I have at first hand seen the capability of this guy. Very aggressive and constantly keeps up the pressure. A constant thorn in our side pinpointing our less active players as if he had access to our sitting forum lol. There is no doubt that with him back in =FATE= ranks that this war is going to be a tough one.

2) Alastor Although I personally haven't had to deal with him, his ODA and constant attacks on our players prove this guy has something about him. Yet another thorn in our side who may be key to =FATE= chances of winning this war.

3) Like with my own 3rd choice for my own tribe a couple of players were close to getting my vote. Kajdean and talon were thought of but I am unsure if they are the original account holders anymore. As was paulathame for his constant willingness to fire off nukes at every opportunity and at any continent needed. Sour-Kraut obviously deserves a mention but my vote is going to go to Wolfskoll who like with with Luca and Alastor seems to have endless nukes and always willing to fire them off and attempt to take villas on a regular basis.

Who are the three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?(This again does not mean the best 3 players but could be the kind of players who do a lot of work that go unnoticed like sitting a lot etc but are the kind of player all successful tribe need within their ranks)

1) Harry Jack. Dave is always willing to sit and is one of the first to send support when requested. A true team player who puts the tribe first before his own glory. Definitely one player who would be an asset to any tribe.

2) bigtroll Bt is one of the best defenders on here and puts in a hell of a lot of time for the tribe. A passive type of person who very rarely loses his head unlike myself. One of the council who often dislikes my approach and way of things and lets me know about it. Despite him being less offensive than most bigger players he is still somebody who is needed in all tribes for his defending alone.

3) Scouseamus. As stated earlier I believe Scouse to be our best player and is definitely the kind of player needed making our tribe successful. Always willing to organise ops, attack enemy and sit where needed. Can also give out the bollicking when needed but also is very courteous to his dukes and asks their approval on any big decisions to be made rather than decide on his own back what should be done. A pleasure to play with in all honesty.

Finally, out of the remaining players left on UK4. Who is the one player from both side you believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?(In other words if they left the game, then their loss would be devastating to your tribes chances of winning. Again this does not have to mean the highest ranked player/s)

On =FATE= side I think mrlucaboy because when he was away they seemed to lose momentum which proves not only is he a good player but also a good leader who can get his tribe going and playing at their best.

On WZP side I would have to pick Harry Jack for the many reasons I have mentioned in above comments.

DeletedUser

Here goes:

3 people in order I believe to be the best in my own tribe (WZP)

1) Harry Jack Dave is a machine that just keeps going and going and going. By far and away has conquered the most =FATE= villages and all this whilst sitting other players.

2) heckuvaguy The name says it all really. Serious man love for heck who's dedication to the tribe seems endless. His level headedness can come in useful when us hot heads start throwing our toys around the place.

3) scouseseamus About a month or so before I joined WET as they were then called I used an army camp to make a jump into K44. I was delighted as I took about three villages within seconds of each other. Scouse then got involved and nuke after nuke reigned in on me and within a few short hours I was no longer in K44.
Having been on the end of scouses fury I can vouch that he is a serious competitor and if he decides to op you then you will know you have been op'd by the time it is over.

The 3 people in order I believe to be the best in my enemies tribe?

1) mrlucaboy. A serious competitor who scares the bejaysus out of me. So much so that I'm atheist now. I hear he's back on the account now!:mad:

2) kajdean having been in a tribe with him on W1 (if it is still the original player) I know he is a serious competitor. I've seen players in our tribe lose many nukes on him for little gain. He also likes Metallica.

3) Alastor More by reputation and watching the stats I have gone for Alastor. haven't come up against him personally yet but looks like a serious competitor.

A shout out to talon the original player (as I don't think he is on the account any more). One of the most aggresive players I knew of and =FATE= certainly followed their leaders motto. Attack, attack, attack.

Who are the three people within my tribe that I believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?

1) Redfella This guy is the beast. One eyed to the extreme and that one eye is fixed firmly on the enemy. Every tribe needs an enforcer. Redfella is ours.

2) redleg Calm cool and collected. the perfect antidote to Redfellas persona. The two reds are our Jekyll and Hyde, Little and Large, Souness and Dalglish. Don't mistake redleg's coolness as weekness because he will not stand for slacking or messing. Still as one eyed as the other red just in a quieter manner.

3) JIMMY WHITE Every tribe needs a girl. We have our femme fatal, friendly, funny and damn infuriating at times like every good woman should be. Love you JIMMY.

Out of the remaining players left on UK4. Who is the one player from both side I believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?

Cant argue at all with Redfellas choices.

=FATE= mrlucaboy. Go away again will you?

WZP harry jack Serious operator. Man of the match.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone :) i am still the original owner, cant get rid of me im afraid :p

Here goes:

3 people in order I believe to be the best in my own tribe =FATE=

1.mrlucaboy. Easy choice for me, i started the world next door to luca and he taught me alot when i first joined =FATE=, We did miss him for a while but he is back now so watch out.

2.Talon. I was in a tribe on W1 with him (and shaney :)) He got me into TW all those years ago, he also got me into =FATE= He is some player when he has all his nukes ready. He is also a good leader and motivator.

3. This is really hard, i would love to vote for alot of players, Alastor, Sour, downloader, davetheeagle, george taylor but im going for BBB Terry sorts us all out behind the scenes and makes sure we are doing what we are supposed to be doing instead of slacking, he is also a good guy to go for for my support haha.

1.scouseseamus. He is a liverpool supporter. Do i need to add more? I was in a tribe with him at the very start of W4 so i have seen first hand how ruthless he is, did i mention he is a liverpool fan?

2.Shaneyboy. As mentioned ive been in a tribe with him on W1 ( i seem to be saying this about everyone hehe) I know he is a very aggresive player, he started a while after me here but it wasn't long before he was miles in front :( He is a liverpool fan too :D

3.Redleg. Not had any battles with him as yet but i know he gets WZP skipping along which is no easy task with the amount of players you used to have, ive seen some of the destruction he has caused us too. Am i right in thinking he is liverpool too :)

Who are the three people within my tribe that I believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?

1.Talon. Not as vocal as he used to be but still drives us along, he wont give up this fight.

2.mrlucaboy. Motivator, always on our case for nukes and nobles and a superb player.

3.Sour-kraut. Always there to help when needed and a good guy too.

Out of the remaining players left on UK4. Who is the one player from both side I believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?

=FATE= Has to be luca, good player and leader (shame he supports roma) :p
WZP scouseseamus too good a player to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your own tribe?(This does not have to mean the highest rankings but those who are all-round worthy of being called one of the better players within your tribe)

1. Sour-kraut, and to think we were going to lose this account at one point...been around since the start, now with added nothie, can be an ODA machine when needed, great presence within the tribe, one of the back-bones of this tribe

2. Alastor, always trying to get that rank 1 ODA off me, says something about him, another core member of =FATE=, always around, always conquering.

3. Kajdean, we've attacked, defended and grown side by side, can always rely on him (shame he supports liverpool :p)

(There are lots of others worthy of mention! just decided to go with these three, kind of biased since they are relatively close to me map-wise...)

1. Harry Jack, because you are just sooo annoying (and when it's your enemy saying it, take it as a compliment), always ready to pounce when there is the slightest chance

2. Redfella, has done a good job together with the rest of the council with WZP, with his own account too (the whole having to restart thing) and clearly knows how to play the game.

3. JIMMY WHITE, another very annoying player to have near you, has learned a lot it would seem from this world and has been a constant threat for our tribe.

Who are the three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?

1. Bringbackbuck, I often wonder where we would be without him, never been in another tribe with a player who can even compare to him, always wiling to help, participate, take those undesirable sits, take part in that op, motivate, keep the rest of the council awake and running...the list goes on

2. Talon11, when he's running 100% he's one hell of a player and leader, founder of this tribe, and has passed on that aggressive approach to the game ever so well, a teacher for me under many aspects

3. Davetheeagle, what at the start was perhaps just a another quiet member, well over time has really come out, and the contribution, participation and support given to the tribe has grown exponentially

Finally, out of the remaining players left on UK4. Who is the one player from both side you believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?

WZP - Harry jack, wouldn't be like cutting the snake's head, but certainly would make our days a lot more relaxed lol

=FATE= - Sour-kraut, important account for so many reasons

DeletedUser

Can I vote scouse as #1 in all categories?

Just because I remember him from back when he was on this world, and the fact that he's still around is impressive.

DeletedUser

not trying to take anything away from scous, however everyone else on the list has been here since the start too...

DeletedUser

Noone I recognise really obviously except scouse.

They either weren't important or just more secretive, either way they didn't leave too much of an impression.

DeletedUser

Alastor and Sour have been top 20 since day one basically and many other accounts entered shortly after like jimmy, wolf and myself...perhaps you just didn't pay attention to what was going on outside your continent that much would have been a better answer probably.

DeletedUser

My Vote

Hey everyone :) A very happy Palace fan this morning!

Here goes:

1.Bringbackbuck. Easy choice for me, Works behind the scenes to do everything he can for the tribe.

2.Wolfskoll. I had some great battles with him, before joining Urban.

3. This is really hard, i would love to vote for alot of players, but its a tie between Paulathame & Downlander, awesome attackers always around for support!

1.scouseseamus. Even if he is a scouser, hope they do City so Palace do them at Wembley!

2.Jimmy White, hope she is more literate than the original who I went to school with and spent many an afternoon bunking off school with him and Tony Meo to play snooker at Zans in Tooting!.

3.Redleg. Not had any battles with him as yet but everyone I know says he is an honest and honerabul player, pity he is a scouser!

1.Briar Rose, Every tribe needs a leader and she is great!

2.mrlucaboy. Pitbull

3.Sour-kraut. Always there to help when needed and a good guy too.

=FATE= Has to be Mayoforsam! Watch this space!
WZP Harryjack.

DeletedUser

Ok - I'll have a go at this too!

1. Mrlucaboy Pretty well a shoe-in for the top spot to my mind. Just awesome and it's so rare to find someone who can be an inspiring and unselfish Duke while also being world No 1, as he was before his extended summer break. No doubt he'll be overtaking us and getting back there before too long.

2. Bringbackbuck always there; always doing; always giving; always pushing and encouraging!

3. Hmmmm - can I vote for Sour-Kraut if we ignore the last three months or so? Technically I am now disqualified from voting for the account, but Dan is one of the most active and most helpful players you could hope to meet! If that vote doesn't count, I go for Alastor - quietly getting on with business and always reliable in a crisis!

1. Redfella Fair and usually friendly, even though he chose the dark side - lol! Active and steady and an excellent leader, i would think.

2. Redleg Another one who gets on with things without a pantomime.

3. Heckuvaguy Been a thorn in my side for a while - I recommend him for promotion to K33, or somewhere like that :icon_wink:

The three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?

1. Mrlucaboy See above - all of them!

2. Talon11 Wouldn't have a =FATE= without him and he was a good active Duke in his time.

3. Bringbackbuck Everyone's friend and helper and great fun to do ops with too!

The one player from both side I believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?

=FATE= - Mrlucaboy (Yeah, OK, I'm starting to sound like his official fan club! :lol: )

WZP - Probably JIMMY WHITE because she seems to get so much respect from her tribe

DeletedUser6695

I'm disappointed Noth :(

/me will do one when I'm home, watch this space

DeletedUser

Never been a great external forum commentator (due to the mods)

I hate to be limited in the number of people to rate as i feel =FATE= are finally whittling down to the players that deserve to be in the tribe.

Also ,some players started off slowly and are now coming to the fore, whereas others are living off their former glories...but, heres me trying to acknowledge some of the players on this world (again, wish it could mention more names)

1. Mrlucaboy - glad hes on our side. Huge motivator, inspirational player, patience of a saint in dealing with me :) .Amazing attacker and amazing defender, can't see a flaw in his play.

2. Alastor - admired/feared him since i got my first villa practically next to him at the beginning of W1 (way back in June 2009) where he defended me and tutored me (alas i am a terrible pupil lol) . Would follow him whichever world he decided to join.

3. Sour-Kraut (with an added boost of Nothie) - great team players. great skills, selfless work ethic.

1. Redfella - leads by example and is an honourable player. Seems to have great respect from within WZP.

2. Jimmy white - prolific and comes across as a great team player.

3. Scouseseamus/shaneyboycian - have only had dealings with them while sitting other a/cs eg killakid with 1500 incoming & the avengerd a/c for a month against half of wzp (ps..whats the most a wzp player has had incoming?)

The three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?

1. Mrlucaboy

2. Alastor

3. Briar Rose - for pure dedication to the tribe. So many hours put in behind the scenes !!!

The one player from both sides that I believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?

=FATE= - Mrlucaboy (Yeah, OK, I'm starting to sound like his official fan club! )

WZP - JIMMY WHITE - for work ethic (but hey anyone can do that with a co-player :p)

I'm going to add another category

Best 'past player' from w4

Smile (god don't ever tell him that). Great player but never shy to remind people of it. Always came across as abit of an individual rather than a team player (ps...i was sitting the reverend revelry when you (and battleaxe which you always failed to mention) knocked him off the number one spot. i took the a/c with 1000+ incoming (mostly unlabelled) at 5am in the morning...many hitting an isolated cluster which was given almost zero support from the friendly tribe which surrounded them ;-(

DeletedUser8534

Just for those who aren't sure.

I Redfella is the Liverpool fan and scouser but some are thinking its redleg who prefers golf :icon_biggrin:

Can those from FATE who have chosen either of us in their top 3 confirm they are voting for the right person. It would not be fair if you wrote my name down but meant redlegs and vice versa of course.

Both of us are the leaders and with similar name so obviously we understand there could be some confusion

DeletedUser

"Can those from FATE who have chosen either of us in their top 3 confirm they are voting for the right person."

Won't be changing mine! :)

"i took the a/c with 1000+ incoming (mostly unlabelled) at 5am in the morning...many hitting an isolated cluster which was given almost zero support from the friendly tribe which surrounded them ;-("

See what I mean? He does that sort of thing all the time and then worries if he loses just one village!

DeletedUser6617

I know I said that I would not post anymore, but I will respond to this though :)

1. Bringbackbuck A real teamplayer. Always doing all he can to help out. Not afraid to tell me to calm down either lol

2. Sour-Kraut Two very good players, and the reason why I am still here :)

3. I could easily name 5-6 players here. cmjjj for being my best friend and the one I trust more than anyone else in the tw- world lol Twotonecanary and George Taylor for being very good neighbours. Mrlucaboy for being a good leader. But I will go for Briar Rose She is always here, and is always helping out no matter what.

Not really sure what to write here, as I dont know you guys. But I will try..

1. Redleg One of the very few in WZP that I have talked briefly with. Seems like a fair, friendly and polite guy.

2. Redfella Good work in taking those villages in K75 :)

3. heckuvaguy because of all those attacks I have had from him :)

1. Sour-Kraut

2. Bringbackbuck

3. Briar Rose

For reasons stated above.

The one player from both side I believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?

I wont put anyone here as winning this war will be a team effort. We need the whole tribe to join in if we want to win, and I guess that goes for WZP as well.

DeletedUser8534

I couldn't tell you lol,

Redleg was away for a week and if I had let you know I was sitting then things could have got a little tough for me with an op on both of us :lol:

DeletedUser6617

Ok, I guess I will have to forgive you then :) But it could have been fun though :icon_wink: