UK 4 Player Of Year Award 2011

DeletedUser8534

Cf we had hit you for a couple of days to try remove you out of both of our church,

You was well stacked and so if you was offline it must have been for approx 3 days then. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4083

I take it us past players are aloud to have some input on this Tony?

DeletedUser8534

I take it us past players are aloud to have some input on this Tony?

Yes mate its all about opinions and the idea is to get these forums up and running again, however your choices still need to be active on this world

DeletedUser4083

Awesome :)

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your own tribe?(This does not have to mean the highest rankings but those who are all-round worthy of being called one of the better players within your tribe)

1) Scouseseamus. You ever want a large scale op organised and executed with precision then Scouse is your man. He has the patience of a saint when planning ops, making sure that everyone takes part. A great guy to get a long with too, often full of good ideas on how to push WZP just that little bit further.

2)Heckuvaguy. Nicest guy you will ever meet on TW, and that's a fact. Considering what he has achieved on this world you wouldn't have thought that this was his first :p. Always willing to help out in any way he can, whether it is sitting people, sending support, or even giving up clusters of his villages to help people gain a foothold on the frontline.

3) This was a tough one for me, as I could easily include most of the council and members in WZP. I'm going to have to go for Redfella though, the guy is a machine! To disappear for over 2 months, have your account internalled to then come back and start from the ground up was no easy feat. Yet with next to no support in any form from the tribe he catapulted up the rankings taking villages left right and centre, all done whilst handling some of the tougher sits, rarely losing a single village even with over 1000 untagged incoming :p

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your enemies tribe?

1) mrlucaboy. Crazy would be the easiest way to describe him :p. His passion for the game and loyalty for his tribe knows no bounds, and as such he is a force to be reckoned with. Motivating an entire tribe just by his presence shows just how much his tribe look up to him, and you don't want to be on the receiving end of his ops.

2) George Taylor. A constant bug bear for me, seeing as I was never able to remove a village from him that sat in K44. This guy really knows how to stack! No matter how many nukes I threw at those villages the troop counts just never seemed to change! Even 40 nukes on each village from the mythd account had absolutely no effect. He knows how to attack to, never caring what is in his way just as long as he got the village.

3) Alastor. Although I never had many dealings with Alastor the stats are proof of his skill. The guy is constantly on the offensive, never giving WZP a moments peace. Not someone to be trifled with.

Who are the three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?(This again does not mean the best 3 players but could be the kind of players who do a lot of work that go unnoticed like sitting a lot etc but are the kind of player all successful tribe need within their ranks)

1) Heckuvaguy. Guy really lives up to his name in every sense. He always (well nearly always) keeps a level head in council discussions, able to calm everyone down. Tribe first seems a no brainer to him, willing to do anything for the tribe, even if it means sacrificing his own account.

2) bigtroll Every council has a member that sits in the background that often gets forgotten that they are even there. However they prefer it that way, sticking to the background and getting all of the small jobs done that keeps a tribe running. One of the most level headed in the council. Oh and did I mention he is an awesome defender? :p

3) Redleg. Out of the Dukes Peter is definitely the calmest. Even calm though he is a dangerous man to mess with, able to resolve an in tribe dispute very quickly. You don't want to see him get angry though, it's like a force 9 hurricane when he gets going! When that happens the only answer is to aim him away from the tribe and towards the enemy, and watch the ensuing destruction :p

Finally, out of the remaining players left on UK4. Who is the one player from both side you believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?(In other words if they left the game, then their loss would be devastating to your tribes chances of winning. Again this does not have to mean the highest ranked player/s)

On =FATE= side I think mrlucaboy. When he went away =FATE= completely lost their momentum and their passion for the game, giving WZP easy pickings for the villages. You can tell by the stats as soon as he is back though, the tribe ODA and enoblements rockets upwards.

On WZP side it is a difficult choice. Over the history of W4 we have lost dukes and barons who were the life and soul of the tribe. Yet no matter what happened the tribe just keeps going, which shows just how strong the council and the tribe is. If I had to pick someone though then it would have to be Redleg. I just honestly don't know how the tribe would react to losing him, but it could definitely cause a noticeable blip on the radar.

DeletedUser

Which a/c you back on now? You're a serial a/c hopper. If your love life is the same( I doubt you have one since you play this game) they'll write books about you. :icon_wink:

Wont be for long anyway. Don't you have exams coming up? Your mammy will not be impressed with you slacking.
He only acc hopps because we are all so desperate to have the best player ever on our own acc for a bit :p

DeletedUser

3 people in order I believe to be the best in my own tribe WZP

1. Harry Jack - Nothing I can say would be anywhere near the praise that Harry Jack deserves. He simply attacks, attacks and then attacks again, there isn't a single enemy conquer that he misses and homes in on. Plus with his no dippy shit attitude he speaks from heart and then throws nukes at a red dot.

2. Bigtroll - Bt as he is known within the tribe. Quiet at the start of the year, but over the past 12 months he has turned into an amazing player. He will not hesitate to pull long shifts sorting out defense for people. Always around and willing to help.

3. How many choices are there here? If the list was 10 people I would still find it difficult to leave people out. I have to go with redfella, it was a toss of the coin between him and redleg, but redfella shaded it because of his rants. Redleg is a nice person, redfella is most certainly not.

The 3 people in order I believe to be the best in my enemies tribe?

1. Mrlucaboy - Now that he is back playing again, the forums and the world will both hot up a lot. Which is good news for everyone really.

2. Alastor - Because I like his name if it is out of a book I have read. Plus he is always on the prowl.

3. Sour kraut - Wasn't going to vote for the number 1 player because it was a very large merge that put him up there and with nothie on the account I sort of view it as 2 players rather than the 1. But I am going to give it to him as he has always defended and attacked when we have crossed paths.

The three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?

1. Harry Jack - Single greatest player on UK World 4 in my own opinion.

2. Redleg - Amazing motivator and conciliator, He looks like Louie Walsh and is a perfect gentleman most of the time.

3. Bigtroll - For reasons stated above.

The one player from both side I believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?

=FATE= - Briar Rose - I believe Briar is the Glue that Holds =Fate= together as a tribe.

WZP - Harry Jack - Top Class fella and an excellent player of the game, never takes it personal, just looks to hit an enemy.

DeletedUser

I'm going to add another category

Best 'past player' from w4

Smile (god don't ever tell him that). Great player but never shy to remind people of it. Always came across as abit of an individual rather than a team player (ps...i was sitting the reverend revelry when you (and battleaxe which you always failed to mention) knocked him off the number one spot. i took the a/c with 1000+ incoming (mostly unlabelled) at 5am in the morning...many hitting an isolated cluster which was given almost zero support from the friendly tribe which surrounded them ;-(

*waves retardedly*

Sowwy about that >.< :(

DeletedUser4083

May I suggest you guys mention it in your tribe forums if you haven't already done so? It would increase awareness of this thread, and may prompt more members to respond :)

DeletedUser8195

Hey guys! Sorry for not being around much, been so busy! You guys picked your op date well!

BBB I have no coplayer! :)

Wub you CF

Davetheeagle, did you really go to school with me?!

And thanks for the votes everyone! :D

DeletedUser

There are so many Great players that I would love to list but can't fit them all in, I'm sorry I have to leave a lot out, sorry to all I have not mentioned:icon_cry:

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your own tribe?(This does not have to mean the highest rankings but those who are all-round worthy of being called one of the better players within your tribe)

Scouseseamus. Scouse is great at sorting Opps. Attacks, defends and Supports very well:) His ODA as shot up in the past few months and soon will over take me and Jimmy, Great aggressive work :)Always trying to move forward and very rearly moves back, Great sense of humour, Strong but fair in council matters, great to have around. The only down side I can see is he supports Liverpool, I suppose someone has to:lol:

2) Redfella. I love his aggressive nature, He loves the fight and will do anything to get ahead, and hates to back down form anything. If he hadn't gone missing for a couple of months I think he would have been my first chose and would be top of the leader boards the way he has come back from the dead:)

3) Heckuvaguy. And what a Guy, A great all round player, Seems to dig up support when ever anyone is in trouble, Great to work along side and goes the extra mile to help anyone in opps:)

mrlucaboy. You can tell he is back:( Let me know when your away again and I'll help take tidy your villages up:icon_biggrin: I love how he gets the support so close to the nobles, The spear men most have there noses up the Horses @rse, not a pretty site :lol: great in attack and he defends great as well, a joy to fight against, Hope to b in a few of your villages soon so get a few kegs of beer in for my troops:icon_biggrin:

2) Wolfskoll. Had a great time taking, losing and retaking a village with him, seems to find nukes to order and sends waves of attacks to make sure he takes villages that I have just taken, doesn't hold back and goes for it, I like that in TW a no nocents approach. We should have taken him in when we had the chance, Bad communications on our part:icon_sad:

3) sour-kraut. Had a few fights with him, more to come so hoping my Axe attacks I sent today as scared him so much he roles over and lets my nobles walk in :lol: He seems to hold his own in most fights, plenty of defense floating about, and seems to be on line a lot, which he will need to be with my Axe men attacking all his villages:icon_biggrin:

Who are the three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?(This again does not mean the best 3 players but could be the kind of players who do a lot of work that go unnoticed like sitting a lot etc but are the kind of player all successful tribe need within their ranks)

1) Redleg. He is the Yin to Redfella's Yang, he is the calm before the storm, one of the reasons we have become a good fighting force, Great bloke, ready to listen to reason and thinks things through. You would think he would be a push over in this game, think again, he is good in attack and defense and quick to respond to help anyone:)

2) Heckuvaguy. Every tribe needs a go to Guy, he does it all well you would think he had been on loads of worlds before this one. He does everything very well: Supports, Attacks, Defends, takes sits at a drop of a hat and is a good friend to everyone:)

3) Big Troll. For all the work he has done in saving villages when he has sat anyone, seems to clean house when he's sitting as well and gets the best out of the account while his on it, another great bloke. Every tribe needs someone that can do this well and he does it GREAT:) Good in other areas of the game as well:)

Finally, out of the remaining players left on UK4. Who is the one player from both side you believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?(In other words if they left the game, then their loss would be devastating to your tribes chances of winning. Again this does not have to mean the highest ranked player/s)

=FATE= sour-kraut. Mainly for the size of his account, look at all those juicy villages ready for the picking, if he collapse or should I say when lol, that will be a key moment if we can break through into the middle of his main area :icon_biggrin:

WZP Jimmy White. Again the size of the account is the key, Jimmy is good at what she does when she behaves, and could have been in my top 3 above but lets her self down in annoying ways every so often, I still love her though:)

DeletedUser

Bringbackbuck
(ps..whats the most a wzp player has had incoming?)

the most i know of is me with over 2000 at 1 point. the total must have been over 3000 attacks i think but got to be honest i didnt count...lol

DeletedUser8195

Hehehe, love you to Dave :)

I'm not sure how many incomings I got up to in the last op, because I wasn't around for it all, but in the op before that I got to 2500 at one point. Not sure how many overall though.

DeletedUser

or the 1 before that... or the 1 before that... lol ;P

1 we'll never know now which must have been a big number...

i can remember when loads of players from different tribes all launched at smile together... that must had been quite a number of incoming... might have been a bit early in the world to beat 2500 though...

what is the most 1 of you guys have has so far??? (=FATE=)

DeletedUser8195

Haha, yeah.

I think 1500 was their most, BBB said it somewhere...

DeletedUser

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your own tribe?

1) mrlucaboy - most defo missed while he had a long summer hol! (we now have him glued to his computer chair to prevnet this happening again). Keep everyone motivated and alway there to make sure an op if being planned. and is probably dying to get his no1 spot
2)sour-kraut - Great at keeping everyone on track, and with Nothy now on there too a level head is always about too! when they decide to alunch there is no stopping them
3) davetheeagle so so many of the tribe could be nominated for this but am going for dave as since his promotion to the council he has been a great help in many areas as i'm sure wolfskoll would agree!

1) Redfella - he seems to be able to keep the tribe in check (well most) and those who dare do other than he says certainly seem to suffer!Have exchanged many mails with him recently and seems a good fella.
2) harry jack - an almost constant thorn in my side who loves nothing more than sending 10 attacks for every 1 we send at him! He's like a dog with a bone who wont let go.
3) heckuvaguy - another one who likes to throw his nukes about at any given oppertunity (often nicknamed 'heckuvapain' on our forum lol)

Who are the three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?
1) bringbackbuck - never afraid to say what he thinks. He keeps us all in check and is one of the most reliable members. Always there when we need him.
2) talon11 - without him FATE wouldn't be here, he founded us many moons ago and we are still here fighting. A great leader, even though he's took a more backseat role, who has taught us all a thing or two as far as leadership goes.
3) The Lady - a very valuable member. Will always find that extra bit of D to send out to those that need it. Again she say's what she thinks and we've had many a long discussion into the night to get everything sorted back out/get her back in the tribe!

Finally, out of the remaining players left on UK4. Who is the one player from both side you believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?

For WZP I'd say Jimmy White simply bercause of the size of the account and the fact that it is spread almost the whole length of the frontline.

For FATE I'd have to saysour-kraut again the size of the account and the fact that they are now my co-dukes. they both play their parts in the tribe and is was panic stations when we thought they may have to quit before they decided to merge!

There are so many other players in FATe i'd of loved to have mentioned but just didn't have the space to list them all!

DeletedUser8195

1) Harry Jack - Very good, aggressive player! He knows what he's doing! Good stats to back this up too.

2) Heckuvaguy - Another good, aggressive player! He is my fellow noob in the tribe and he has improved a lot!

3) Scouseseamus - And yet another good, aggressive player! Never fails to perform in an op, and his ratio of villages taken to villages lost shows he has good timing!

1) Mrlucaboy - Go on holiday again nooobbb.

2) Alastor - Although I haven't had many proper encounters with him yet, he seems to be doing pretty well against WZP in K45 area!

3) Bringbackbuck - Again, not really had many encounters but he seems a pretty decent player!

1) Bigtroll - Bt is always willing to take a sit when a sitter is in need, and he does an awesome job of it! Great defender!

2) Leccy - Leccy is the first to send support in every support request, if all accounts in our tribe were played like his, we'd never lose a village again!

3) Shaneyboycian - Every tribe needs a Shane. Nuff' said.

In WZP, it has to be Jondennis

In =FATE=, it has to be Vinekrages