Votes: 10 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SWDXB

Reaction score
If I and my 3 co-players decided that for this world, we are all going to join separately... if, for some strange coincidence, 3 of us whore pits whilst the other noble rushes... then, spontaneously, we all decide that we don't want to play solo anymore and merge the accounts...

Is that really cheating?...

Anyway...

Speed 1
No Archers
Package nobles
No Churches
No Attack gap
Flag off
Scavenge off
Lots and lots of barbs
10:1 points attack block and the worst moral ever seen
Barbs can't be nobled, as per W9
Small tribes size just makes the families 5 tribes deep rather than 2 or 3
Outside support on, spiking barbs is fun.

Lets farm till we drop and actually have the 'good' players attack each other rather than sitting in the same tribes with the same people munching on barbs and the uninformed/inactive...

can’t work out if you’re taking the piss or this is an actual suggestion?

No identity

Reaction score
@Maggie Wallis I would respond to those horrendous settings you put forward, but my mother always taught me ‘If you’ve got nothing nice to say, don’t saying anything at all’ I hope you understand!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Here I was thinking the idea of this world was that it wouldn't just be a PP spending competition... but maybe, perhaps, a world where some of you grow some balls and actually have a fight against an enemy on a similar level...

But, hey ho... I expect your mummy taught you never to hit girls...

Maybe World 100...

SWDXB

Reaction score
There’s already going to be no pp, why do we need it to also be a speed one and packet nobles etc. It’s not a contest to see who can suffer through the worst possible settings, that doesn’t prove you’re better than anyone.

And FYI I’m also female..

No identity

Reaction score
Here I was thinking the idea of this world was that it wouldn't just be a PP spending competition... but maybe, perhaps, a world where some of you grow some balls and actually have a fight against an enemy on a similar level...

But, hey ho... I expect your mummy taught you never to hit girls...

Maybe World 100...
Don’t worry I respect females as much as I would a male, it makes no difference so the fact you bring that up just indicates your level of intelligence..... Also I have balls, I can show you no issues!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I support LGBT+ rights... so it warms my heart to see someone being true to themselves...

I'm not sure what my intelligence has to do with World Settings... But I have no doubt it's occupies some peoples mind...

'grow some balls' wasn't a request for a dick pic... maybe your mummy could help you out as to when and when not to send a dick pic... Hint: the answer is 'never'...

I'm not here to prove I'm better than anyone... simply making a suggestion as to world settings that might actually lead to a competitive, aggressive, interesting world... If the settings simply replace the lack of PP with munching on barbs and bullying the inactives and uninformed... what has actually been gained?...

As to your actual, relevant points... Package Nobles requires more planning than coin nobles, increasing the 'skill' level... slower worlds benefit the farmers over the pit whores... hence, why I prefer them...

P.s. if you want a fast world with no PP, play classic...

jaguarr

Reaction score
I support LGBT+ rights... so it warms my heart to see someone being true to themselves...

I'm not sure what my intelligence has to do with World Settings... But I have no doubt it's occupies some peoples mind...

'grow some balls' wasn't a request for a dick pic... maybe your mummy could help you out as to when and when not to send a dick pic... Hint: the answer is 'never'...

I'm not here to prove I'm better than anyone... simply making a suggestion as to world settings that might actually lead to a competitive, aggressive, interesting world... If the settings simply replace the lack of PP with munching on barbs and bullying the inactives and uninformed... what has actually been gained?...

As to your actual, relevant points... Package Nobles requires more planning than coin nobles, increasing the 'skill' level... slower worlds benefit the farmers over the pit whores... hence, why I prefer them...

P.s. if you want a fast world with no PP, play classic...
go back to your cave pls

SWDXB

Reaction score
I don’t see how slower worlds take more skill. Waiting two weeks for a nuke to rebuild on a speed one world isn’t an achievement, it’s boring and people lose interest.

I have played classic and enjoy it, but it’s much faster. Not like a ‘normal’ world speed of 1.5-2. I’d go as far as to say the vast majority of players prefer faster worlds. Maybe a poll would help in this case.

No identity

Reaction score
I mean there is no shame in wanting to see them..... Js. My actual point, the only people a speed 1 with no pp would benefit is people with time on there hands and I’m sure you see my point. Some of us go to work, speed 1 with no pp would take the best part of a year, I just don’t see the logic in this at all and I’m sure 90% of the player base agree.

I mean you may have co players, which is cool that would suit you, but we don’t all invite 20 plus player to play one account. What takes skill is playing solo, so let’s see how this goes, I expect to see you there as you talk a big game, or so it would seem and I would love to see if you back this up.;) ❤️❤️

No identity

Reaction score
Erm quick edit to my post I just saw your stats, you don’t deserve to see my balls, I take that comment back and I hope we cross paths on 54. Good luck pumpkin!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Ok...

1. Cave? please expand...
2. Please highlight where I said slower worlds take more skill ' slower worlds benefit the farmers over the pit whores...'
3. If the majority of players prefer faster worlds, why is speed dead? why are there less players on classic?
4. Slower worlds actually require less time... or are you suggesting you can play speed rounds by logging in once every 6 hours? Therefore, slower worlds aid the solo player...
5. I'm not sure clicking the mouse button at a particular time or in a particular order is what most people would define as 'skill'... whether one player does this or 20 on the same account has nothing to do with 'skill'...
6. If you want a world to end quickly, play classic, speed... if you don't have any staying power...
7. I'm sure you can find a more appropriate place to discuss your love for your testicles.... and as we all love making up stats, 99.9% of players don't want to hear talk about your balls...

I prefer discussion where both parties actually base their views on the facts.. not made up stats, incorrect information and fetishes for ones own balls...

Alas, this doesn't seem to be possible...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
We will probably play W54.. maybe on this account.. maybe on the account which was this account.. either way... good luck to you and lets hope we cross paths...

Though only if you can manage to go 5 mins without talking about your balls...

jaguarr

Reaction score
Ok...

2. Please highlight where I said slower worlds take more skill ' slower worlds benefit the farmers over the pit whores...'
3. If the majority of players prefer faster worlds, why is speed dead? why are there less players on classic?
4. Slower worlds actually require less time... or are you suggesting you can play speed rounds by logging in once every 6 hours? Therefore, slower worlds aid the solo player...
5. I'm not sure clicking the mouse button at a particular time or in a particular order is what most people would define as 'skill'... whether one player does this or 20 on the same account has nothing to do with 'skill'...
6. If you want a world to end quickly, play classic, speed... if you don't have any staying power...
7. I'm sure you can find a more appropriate place to discuss your love for your testicles.... and as we all love making up stats, 99.9% of players don't want to hear talk about your balls...

I prefer discussion where both parties actually base their views on the facts.. not made up stats, incorrect information and fetishes for ones own balls...

I dont want to expand so I dont get banned if you want I can talk to you on skype no problem with that or discord

No identity

Reaction score
We will probably play W54.. maybe on this account.. maybe on the account which was this account.. either way... good luck to you and lets hope we cross paths...

Though only if you can manage to go 5 mins without talking about your balls...
You don’t understand what you’re missing out on..... Aha jokes aside I hope we do cross paths though yes.

jaguarr

Reaction score
Ok...

Oh and lets make a speed 1 world so it take 2 years to end so we can please our princess , go back to your cave and never come back

Damacsta

Reaction score
What is with this dunking on people who voice an opinion on settings that's different to yours?

Chill.

No identity

Reaction score
What is with this dunking on people who voice an opinion on settings that's different to yours?

Chill.
What’s wrong with responding and giving your own opinion if you disagree with the previous idea? Isn’t this the exact same, you’re giving your view just like the previous person.....

Damacsta

Reaction score
Wasn't my suggestion but ok.
I just said I wouldn't mind it when someone else suggested it.

Weird that you're still intent on shouting down any idea that's different to yours.

Curpheyy

Reaction score
Speed 1
No Archers
Package nobles
No Churches
No Attack gap
Flag off
Scavenge off
Lots and lots of barbs
10:1 points attack block and the worst moral ever seen
Barbs can't be nobled, as per W9
Small tribes size just makes the families 5 tribes deep rather than 2 or 3
Outside support on, spiking barbs is fun.

Yeah, there's no way this would work lol.

From what you're saying, the aim of these settings is to force the good players to attack each other earlier on in the world, rather than taking the barbs and 'inactives' first. Let me explain from my perspective this would make for a generally poor world.

On every world, there's really a maximum of four tribes who could realistically have a chance at winning the world, most of the time it's three, but let's imagine the best-case scenario and say four. The ideal end game for a lot of people here would be four tribes controlling one K each and having a large war, most likely north vs south or east vs west. At this point, there should be players with millions of points, dozens of nobles, plenty of nukes and enough vills to fake from. This is what makes ops fun and is what tribal wars is all about. I think we can agree on this point.

What you're suggesting is to bring this war significantly further forward, to the point where players are probably only on a few hundred thousand points and they have very few nobles or nukes compared to what we should have for these tribe-wide ops. Tribes will only be able to control half a k before these wars break out because of this 10:1 point block you're suggesting. On previous worlds, it's been a struggle for my co and I to find targets that fit in the 20:1 point ratio, going with 10:1 would just make it impossible. Let's say we get to 100k points, based on previous worlds, there will be very few people outside of the top four tribes which meet the 10k requirement, probably no one. This will force us to go into wars with tribes our size or larger way too early in the world.

Your proposed settings propose another problem here. If we can't take barbs or smaller payers, the possible ways for players to build a new frontline is limited to swapping with people in the tribe. With all these new barbs you're wanting on the world and players not being able to noble them, there will probably be a large number of vills which can't be nobled separating the two tribes at war. On a speed one world, imagine how slow the world will be if players have limited nukes and nobles, and they'll have to send nobles from 10+ hours away. If a player starts backline, the only chance that they will get on the frontline and actually have fun is through inactives in the tribe you're fighting against, the exact opposite of what you're suggesting. I'm not the best defender, but I can safely say if these are the settings, then it would be near impossible to lose a vill. You'd then have to wait for another two weeks or however long it would be for nukes to build up and go again. If this is what people want to play like then they're playing the wrong game in my opinion.

Anyway, that's enough spam. I personally think pretty much every one of the suggested settings goes against what most have said they want in the next world, but happy to discuss further and even go into how many more family tribes will be created because tribes can't risk letting others grow on their backline lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.