Votes: 10 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Lets have a speed 2 worlds to benefit the most active... those with multiply co-players...

A speed 2 world which will encourage solo players to merge...

Then just in case, no fake limit to really screw the solo players...

I know, for a FACT, 97.4% of the player base love co-played accounts and account merging....

Reaction score
Unfortunately some of us are employed and have lives outside of a browser game, so we can't sit on tribal wars all hours of the day. Co-playing is a great feature, and if it was removed (which it won't be), you'd lose the majority of the players on this game.

SWDXB

Reaction score
Lets have a speed 2 worlds to benefit the most active... those with multiply co-players...

I know, for a FACT, 97.4% of the player base love co-played accounts and account merging....

so I was right and your first post was a piss take, rather than just giving your opinion. super helpful.
having a coplayer is a pretty normal thing these days, allows people to have lives rather than being on this game 24/7, that’s not a bad thing.
and as I said in my original post, no fake limit only with a tower, as no one has time for that

jaguarr

Reaction score

Me and my 23 co players don't like this comment

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Nope, your still wrong...

Faster the world, the more activity it requires....

Some of you complain about how much time the game requires (as they have a job), complain about co-playing and complain about account merging.... claim playing solo takes more skill...

But then ask for a fast world... that encourages co-playing and account merging...

You get what you deserve...

SWDXB

Reaction score
Playing solo doesn’t take more skill, it takes more free time. People who choose to coplay can be just as skilled as those who prefer to play solo, they just have less time available and/or prefer to spend some of their time not in front of a screen or playing tw, so share an account. Still doesn’t mean everyone wants to sit and wait two weeks for a nuke to rebuild on a speed one world, people end up dropping off because it’s so dull.

A fast world doesn’t encourage coplaying, people who like to coplay will do so on any speed of world. If you don’t want to coplay then that’s fine, but chill on trying to shame people who do. It’s not against the rules and a lot of us find it more fun to play with someone else anyway.

Damacsta

Reaction score

Some of you complain about how much time the game requires (as they have a job), complain about co-playing and complain about account merging.... claim playing solo takes more skill...

But then ask for a fast world... that encourages co-playing and account merging...

Who's moaning about co-play?

Merges will always happen either way.

jaguarr

Reaction score

Do you want to co play me?

Curpheyy

Reaction score

Ok, so this is definitely wrong. As always, there's never any real substance behind co-player arguments.

Let's say you're right though. People who co-play want this world to be speed two so they have an advantage. Your FACT says that 97.4% love the idea of co-playing and merging, suggesting that at least a similar percentage want a high-speed world. You're saying that the milestone world should cater to 2.6% of the player base, mainly made up of inactives, rather than the other 97.4% who are loyal to the game and keep it going?

Damacsta

Reaction score
To be fair, I think it was a throw back to the 'you guys love made up facts' comment she made yesterday.

Curpheyy

Reaction score
To be fair, I think it was a throw back to the 'you guys love made up facts' comment she made yesterday.

Well, yeah, I presume she hasn’t surveyed every single player on the server lol

If stats that’s she’s made up herself can’t even help her argument, think that tells us what we need to know hahaha

W1RED

Reaction score
World speed 2/unit speed 0.8-1
No churches
Paladins, no weapons
Simple tech
Either no wt and 1% fake limit or wt and no fake limit (because you know, life)
Tribe limit 12
Coins
No strongholds or any silly end game please

edit- and not starting until at least January!

I like these settings but speed 1 or 1.2, we may aswell get as long out of this world with no PP crap as we can.

Curpheyy

Reaction score
I like these settings but speed 1 or 1.2, we may aswell get as long out of this world with no PP crap as we can.

I don't think dragging out a world is the way to go about this though. No matter what anyone says before the world begins, I can guarantee you that within a year of a speed one no pp world, the majority of players will just be bored out of their minds. Unfortunately, the game is dying and a drawn-out world will definitely not help attract or retain players.

At the end of the day, this is a game. In my opinion, worlds now need to be focused on gameplay that can excite people, in other words, more fighting. I personally don't see how waiting an extra week for nukes to rebuild is more fun than launching nukes and nobles at enemy villages or even defending. I'd much rather have a world that lasts around a year but is full of action, than a world that lasts two years but you're spending one out of every two weeks doing pretty much nothing.

The idea of a longer world may be attractive to some in theory but on a server like this, it'll only do more harm than good. Genuinely interested to hear the specific reasons behind why you think a slower, more drawn-out world would be good though.

W1RED

Reaction score
I don't think dragging out a world is the way to go about this though. No matter what anyone says before the world begins, I can guarantee you that within a year of a speed one no pp world, the majority of players will just be bored out of their minds. Unfortunately, the game is dying and a drawn-out world will definitely not help attract or retain players.

At the end of the day, this is a game. In my opinion, worlds now need to be focused on gameplay that can excite people, in other words, more fighting. I personally don't see how waiting an extra week for nukes to rebuild is more fun than launching nukes and nobles at enemy villages or even defending. I'd much rather have a world that lasts around a year but is full of action, than a world that lasts two years but you're spending one out of every two weeks doing pretty much nothing.

The idea of a longer world may be attractive to some in theory but on a server like this, it'll only do more harm than good. Genuinely interested to hear the specific reasons behind why you think a slower, more drawn-out world would be good though.

Yeah I see your point with that and it makes sense. Basically I would have more time to chat crap with my mates while waiting on nukes to rebuild etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.