Votes: 10 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SWDXB

Reaction score
After all the whinging the ones that pre-registered in pre-made tribes seem to be reasonably close to each other...

Almost feel sorry for the poor fools rammed in the core with no barbs.. wishing they had a 'relocate'...

And after all your crying about us hugging, we have one tribe, and you have three family tribes lol enjoy your 15x15 full of tribemates :)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
So you admit.. are your whining and whinging wasn't needed....

Whilst we're being honest... we both know your tribe will have far more than two NAPS and/or Allies prior to nobles...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm confused... how is whether I'm upset, salty or whether you've heard of me relevant to your Hugging and Merge to Win?...

SWDXB

Reaction score
I'm confused... how is whether I'm upset, salty or whether you've heard of me relevant to your Hugging and Merge to Win?...

it’s the predictable go-to when stuff isn’t going your way. the hugging/merging insults, normally it would be pp abuse but I guess you can’t use that one here.

how about instead of trash talking me on the forum you just bring your skill in game? show me how to win and how not to hug/merge, I could do with some pointers.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Clearly you need some pointers... if you're so insulted by someone, factually, pointing out that you hug and merge to win, don't do it...

Me... I love me a family tribe, though I'm already wearing my Tribe Jumper, so who knows what will happen...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I said on the first page that a small tribe size would make the family tribes worse... I was right...
You were told that not being able to choose starting location wouldn't mean you couldn't 'play with your friends'... that was correct...

I simply have more friends that I wish to play with then fit in one tribe...

It takes 10 seconds to look at TWstats and find you and your chums jumping tribes and merging to win.... but, according to you, your all the perfect examples of TW players that everyone else should be honoured to even be on the same world as. Whose opinions are unquestionably the only ones that matter...

Your constant need to insult anyone that disagrees with you... your use of offensive, misogynistic and childish language... coupled with your need to rush in and support SWXB, amongst others, by attempting to insult anyone that disagrees with them, like a lap dog desperate for a belly rub and to be told he's a good boy is, simply, embarrassing...

But Hey ho... it's all good fun... chillaxing in my bath, a drink in one hand and a teammates knob in another (in your dreams of me, no doubt)...

I'm sure TAKE are so highly skilled that they will have no issues to taking apart the little family I find myself a part off... I'll look forward to you trying...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
SWXB.. I know you've delete your post... but just because you asked...

From a 10 second glance:

W45, tribe jumping....
W49, TVP/TVP. family tribe...
W49, shortly before the world is won, 6 members of NACHO join TVP:

green.png
franky 4 toesJoined11th September 2020 - 00:045,236,208
green.png
kg27121Joined11th September 2020 - 00:042,222,398
green.png
southbynorthJoined10th September 2020 - 23:042,032,545
green.png
BoschJoined10th September 2020 - 22:043,988,016
green.png
evo589Joined10th September 2020 - 22:041,896,170
green.png
Triarii2DJoined10th September 2020 - 22:043,121,804

Merge to Win....

I await the pathetic attempts to explain your behaviour... or more likely, the childish insults...

Enjoy Xxx

No identity

Reaction score
Makes me laugh, your response is hilarious, I didn’t know one could be so salty ;)

Please can you show me where I merge, or my chums jump around please? If you refer to giving someone a win with empty spots at the end of the world that isn’t merging to win you donut.

Status
Not open for further replies.