Votes: 10 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SWDXB

Reaction score
Genuinely don’t know why you’re so obsessed with me lol you really need to chill mate.

Don’t come on here copy pasting as if you can see from stats exactly how a world played out, you know nothing. Maybe you could ask around though, but I suggest you don’t bother as what you find out wouldn’t fit in with your petty vendetta.

Let it go, stop moaning, either play the game or get off the internet and go find something to do.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
YAY, one last insult for good measure and the last bastion of self respect, posting that you won't be commenting again...

I think that's every box ticked... thank you...

jaguarr

Reaction score
Pathetic attempts to explain your behaviour and childish insults....

I'm so lucky...
You are the one who tries to explain yourself that you joined a huge family. And you are throwing baseless accusations to some players you don't really know or played with before. You said we will have 2-3 Naps/alliances before the noble stage begins without knowing shit while you are in a tribe with 45 players, so you cant really talk about us. You probably didn't play w49 so you can't really say anything about it since you weren't involved and looking at twstats is misleading a lot of the times. And no one brought up any of your past worlds, we just judged you based on this world and how you are backtracking now. the only thing you said about us for this world is that we will have 2-3 naps/alliances prior to the noble stages(idk how you even thought about this lmao), if we do then call us out about it.

But for now you are the one in the wrong now so you shouldn't really talk. And I like how you called out @SWDXB for "merging" tribes on w49. But what will happen to the 45 BRO accounts when only 15 players can win or will all the 45 accounts win?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
facts.. facts.. facts... lets throw some in...

I joined a family tribe... YAY for me... and YAY for my family... as I said, I just have more friends I want to play with than fit in one tribe... as because, as I said at the beginning, small tribe size make more family tribes... oh, and that's what has happened...

Now SWDXB posted and asked me to link one example of him tribe jumping.. he then deleted it, sensible you might say, but too slow.. as I saw it and replied... with the world where he tribe jumped, maybe a coincidence that it was the first world I looked at, maybe not...

Why I was there, took me 3 seconds to find him being a member of a family tribe... another 26 seconds to find an example of merging to win...

And the responses are summarised as 'pathetic attempts to excuse his behaviour and insults'....

I love my family tribe.. lets all embrace the truth and declare our love for tribe jumping, family tribes and merge to win...

Or you could just carry on trying to insult me... I'm happy either way...

SWDXB

Reaction score
No love, no tribe jumping has ever happened from my account. Ever. 45 I was in the same tribe, start to finish. Same with 49. I duked both.

For your info, since you seem so interested, 49 end game was the great siege. The world ended so prematurely because of yet another ill thought out setting from Inno (shock). So we offered free spaces in our tribe to the tribe we had diplomacy with, and who helped us fight four other tribes, rather than winning alone and leaving them out. Was only fair and they deserved it, being our only dips that world.

They don’t deserve to be labelled as tribe jumpers by you clutching at straws on this thread.

Hope that satisfies your curiosity, now please let it go.

yorkshirelad91

Reaction score
Tbf, if I had to describe, SWDXB, he would definately be referred to as a tribe hopper and a hugger. Legit no better way! :)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It take 5 seconds to check TWStats and see you tribe jumping.... it's not even amusing anymore... it's just sad...

Honestly, no one cares if you tribe jump, hug or merge to win... NO ONE CARES... but it is fun to see you and your chums get your panties in a knot throwing around childish insults and claiming to be holier than thou...

To be honest, SWXB, you seem like a ok person.. but it's easy to judge people by their associates...

In my best Jerry Springer accent.. my final thought: It's ok to have different opinions, it's never ok to throw around childish insults...

yorkshirelad91

Reaction score
It takes 5 seconds, to check stats, with no background information, and wrongly come to a conclusion. I suggest you get off the forums and get back to farming to help your massive tribe (S) :)

SWDXB

Reaction score
Yeah it takes 5 seconds to check stats and get it wrong, again you won’t find any stats of me tribe jumping. Please, by all means look again, come back with proof of me jumping tribes, because I guarantee you won’t find anything.

Killing Time

Reaction score
Guys Guys Guys! Rob?Mancunia/Maggie wallis (don't ask I did once and the answer gave more questions than I thought should be there for why someone changed their forum acc) he is just trolling you and have to say doing an epic job. If you do have Chocolate Fireguard in your tribe then count yourself lucky but note he does get super bored at start up and pokes bears.

1: don't feed the trolls.
2; live a little and don't be so touchy about your past achievements in a spreadsheet browser game.
3; Rejoice I am back
4: enjoy the non P2W settings
5: Sigh that they are not awesome
6; Live with it
7: relax

Ok lets move on!

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Guys Guys Guys! Rob?Mancunia/Maggie wallis (don't ask I did once and the answer gave more questions than I thought should be there for why someone changed their forum acc) he is just trolling you and have to say doing an epic job. If you do have Chocolate Fireguard in your tribe then count yourself lucky but note he does get super bored at start up and pokes bears.

1: don't feed the trolls.
2; live a little and don't be so touchy about your past achievements in a spreadsheet browser game.
3; Rejoice I am back
4: enjoy the non P2W settings
5: Sigh that they are not awesome
6; Live with it
7: relax

Ok lets move on!
Hello my love

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
We never asked for our two forum accounts to be merged... the two ingame accounts are still separate...

Oh how I long for the good old days when you were a forum goddess and I didn't have an identity crisis...

Can you believe I was once asked to be a forum moderator...

General-Richa

Reaction score
If a forum moderator was actually employed here, by the time they'd deleted the off topic, the rude or the insulting, I wonder what percentage of these forum posts would be left.

Seriously folks, 22 Pages later, this thread has become a pretty poor advert for World 54 and for the Tribal Wars Community.

This thread was not intended to be used in this way, it was supposed to be a place to discuss World 54, a world which was intended to be a celebration of a milestone Tribal Wars World.

For the sake of these forums, please think about who else may be reading what you write.

Status
Not open for further replies.