• no

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No identity

Reaction score
Wasn't my suggestion but ok.
I just said I wouldn't mind it when someone else suggested it.

Weird that you're still intent on shouting down any idea that's different to yours.
It was me that hated on your 1-9 I think you’re getting people mixed up, jaguarr just mentioned the night bonus and to my knowledge he didn’t hate on the idea he just disagreed as I did

jaguarr

Reaction score
Wasn't my suggestion but ok.
I just said I wouldn't mind it when someone else suggested it.

Weird that you're still intent on shouting down any idea that's different to yours.
Mate her/his reasoning for sthe speed 1 is stupid, if you want me I can explain why. You are just saying that I shouldn't reply with my opinion because I am shutting other people's opinions down. But I am just stating my opinion . And its the only time that we get to choose decent settings so stating our opinions is needed so we can get something decent and not a shit show

No identity

Reaction score
What’s wrong with responding to jag?
Who said there was anything wrong with it? You make many assumptions, you should spend more time actually reading what people write rather than just interrupting it the way you want it to be seen.

Please show me where I said it was wrong for you to respond? It’s like you’re in your own fucked up world man! Anyway if you wish to carry this on discord me or Skype I don’t mind!

Damacsta

Reaction score
Who said there was anything wrong with it? You make many assumptions, you should spend more time actually reading what people write rather than just interrupting it the way you want it to be seen.

Please show me where I said it was wrong for you to respond? It’s like you’re in your own fucked up world man! Anyway if you wish to carry this on discord me or Skype I don’t mind!

Who said I was still upset about the night bonus timing? You make many assumptions, you should spend more time actually reading what people write rather than just interrupting it the way you want it to be seen.

Please show me where I said i was still upset about the night bonus timings? It’s like you’re in your own fucked up world man! Anyway if you wish to carry this on discord me or Skype I don’t mind!

No identity

Reaction score
Who said I was still upset about the night bonus timing? You make many assumptions, you should spend more time actually reading what people write rather than just interrupting it the way you want it to be seen.

Please show me where I said i was still upset about the night bonus timings? It’s like you’re in your own fucked up world man! Anyway if you wish to carry this on discord me or Skype I don’t mind!
Well done you can copy what I said, you must be a smart guy! I’m telling you that you sound upset about it, I’m not saying that’s what you wrote. You really are lacking intelligence.....

jaguarr

Reaction score
Who said I was upset about the night bonus timing? You make many assumptions, you should spend more time actually reading what people write rather than just interrupting it the way you want it to be seen.

Please show me where I said it was upset about the night bonus timings? It’s like you’re in your own fucked up world man! Anyway if you wish to carry this on discord me or Skype I don’t mind!
Ok lets end this bs , take this post as a debate, everyone can post their settings and everyone can say his/her opinion on the settings that other people listed. But when the majority of the people are asking for speed 2 then you can expect someone to disagree with speed 1 settings. how are we shutting down someone opinion because we simply disagree with them, and want to have decent settings. And one last question, if that was the settings for the world , will you play it?

Damacsta

Reaction score
Ah, I was fishing to see if the irony in your comments would hit you or not, I guess not.

Still, offers there, pm me if needed.

Damacsta

Reaction score
Ok lets end this bs , take this post as a debate, everyone can post their settings and everyone can say his/her opinion on the settings that other people listed. But when the majority of the people are asking for speed 2 then you can expect someone to disagree with speed 1 settings. how are we shutting down someone opinion because we simply disagree with them, and want to have decent settings. And one last question, if that was the settings for the world , will you play it?
The settings I would like to play are those suggested by SWDXB, which is why I liked their comment and moved on.

jaguarr

Reaction score
The settings I would like to play are those suggested by SWDXB, which is why I liked their comment and moved on.
So the reason we are all disagreeing with her settings is because we want those settings that @SWDXB listed. If I simply agree with her is like telling dabookman I like those awful settings

Damacsta

Reaction score
Well done you can copy what I said, you must be a smart guy! I’m telling you that you sound upset about it, I’m not saying that’s what you wrote. You really are lacking intelligence.....

I've just seen this edit. That's hilarious.

Let's apply it here:

I’m asking you if there's anything wrong with me responding to jag, I’m not saying that's what you wrote. You really are lacking intelligence.....

Has the irony hit you yet?

No identity

Reaction score
I've just seen this edit. That's hilarious.

Let's apply it here:

I’m asking you if there's anything wrong with me responding to jag, I’m not saying that's what you wrote. You really are lacking intelligence.....

Has the irony hit you yet?
As I responded no there isn’t, did I say there was...... Then you copy and paste what I wrote because you lack any intelligence to actually respond with any meaning.
You’re in here arguing about settings when you agree with us for the settings we want, you’re stupid as fuck mate simple as. Now like I said if you want to carry this on Skype or discord me as if I carry on responding I will get forum banned.

I hope this ENGLISH is clear enough for you!

You have brought nothing to this discussion neither, you posted simply to try and be awkward even though you agree with us. This clears up the type of person you are. (A little bitch) AKA MCFLIPPER!

Last edited:

W1RED

Reaction score
If I and my 3 co-players decided that for this world, we are all going to join separately... if, for some strange coincidence, 3 of us whore pits whilst the other noble rushes... then, spontaneously, we all decide that we don't want to play solo anymore and merge the accounts...

Is that really cheating?...

Anyway...

Speed 1
No Archers
Package nobles
No Churches
No Attack gap
Flag off
Scavenge off
Lots and lots of barbs
10:1 points attack block and the worst moral ever seen
Barbs can't be nobled, as per W9
Small tribes size just makes the families 5 tribes deep rather than 2 or 3
Outside support on, spiking barbs is fun.

Lets farm till we drop and actually have the 'good' players attack each other rather than sitting in the same tribes with the same people munching on barbs and the uninformed/inactive...

I like these settings though I think it's been mentioned that package nobles arent an option anymore. I'm not sure how no attack gap works with the built in train sender, are they 1ms apart?

I like 1 speed because means having to be less active.

No identity

Reaction score
I like these settings though I think it's been mentioned that package nobles arent an option anymore. I'm not sure how no attack gap works with the built in train sender, are they 1ms apart?

I like 1 speed because means having to be less active.
Why are you so lazy man.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

LizardMoon

Reaction score
If I and my 3 co-players decided that for this world, we are all going to join separately... if, for some strange coincidence, 3 of us whore pits whilst the other noble rushes... then, spontaneously, we all decide that we don't want to play solo anymore and merge the accounts...

Is that really cheating?...
:):);)

Fitz

Reaction score
World speed 2/unit speed 0.8-1
No churches
Paladins, no weapons
Simple tech
Either no wt and 1% fake limit or wt and no fake limit (because you know, life)
Tribe limit 12
Coins
No strongholds or any silly end game please

edit- and not starting until at least January!
i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.