Votes: 10 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

W1RED

Reaction score
If a forum moderator was actually employed here, by the time they'd deleted the off topic, the rude or the insulting, I wonder what percentage of these forum posts would be left.

Seriously folks, 22 Pages later, this thread has become a pretty poor advert for World 54 and for the Tribal Wars Community.

This thread was not intended to be used in this way, it was supposed to be a place to discuss World 54, a world which was intended to be a celebration of a milestone Tribal Wars World.

For the sake of these forums, please think about who else may be reading what you write.

1610743390737.png

I think I demonstrated your point, a lot of crap on here ha!

Red Baron 2

Reaction score
If a forum moderator was actually employed here, by the time they'd deleted the off topic, the rude or the insulting, I wonder what percentage of these forum posts would be left.

Seriously folks, 22 Pages later, this thread has become a pretty poor advert for World 54 and for the Tribal Wars Community.

This thread was not intended to be used in this way, it was supposed to be a place to discuss World 54, a world which was intended to be a celebration of a milestone Tribal Wars World.

For the sake of these forums, please think about who else may be reading what you write.

Cry ya eyes you wetter.

UnKnown

Reaction score

You should go on the Skype chat

Hairy Falcon

Reaction score

Is your name Karen by any chance? Would you like to speak to the manager... :eek::oops:

Damacsta

Reaction score
Cry forums are dead.

First active thread in ages turns into a shit fest of just endless insults.

Wonder why forums are dead.

Nice

canigire

Reaction score
Well ı didnt wanna speak Here for not making this tread more speakable but simply most of this players Which talking atm have Co for 24 hours protect with it but most of us havent got its advantage so we have bigger tribes that shouldnt be that big problem :) ı have a lot of friends and wanted to give chance to new players so ı can make more in this game which has some point about that when ı think
future will Show us our success or fail ı dont think about being massive etc well ı could take 80 more player in if ı insist them in turkey this is count of players which wanna play in here if they can arrange their time ı m just trying to have fun with players ı wanna play meanwhile ı met with new ones so dont be sad about us just play

Deleted User - 232559

Guys Guys Guys! Rob?Mancunia/Maggie wallis (don't ask I did once and the answer gave more questions than I thought should be there for why someone changed their forum acc) he is just trolling you and have to say doing an epic job. If you do have Chocolate Fireguard in your tribe then count yourself lucky but note he does get super bored at start up and pokes bears.

1: don't feed the trolls.
2; live a little and don't be so touchy about your past achievements in a spreadsheet browser game.
3; Rejoice I am back
4: enjoy the non P2W settings
5: Sigh that they are not awesome
6; Live with it
7: relax

Ok lets move on!

How did i not recognise rob, now i read back the old ....'s i love stick out like a sore thumb hahaha

i have to say, ive on;y half read this thread its late here n am lazy, but i have to say some of the terminology here used by peeps is pretty disgusting.
Ive got a long list of ism's that could probably be attributed to me on a given day, and am likely one of the bluntest non shit giving folk youd come across.

BUT! even i read some of the misogyny in these last few pages n think dayum that kid mustn't have a female in thier life they care for
dont get me wrong i love me some rl bashing, and i dont even think isms should be off the cards, but its pretty ugly to read a thread full of woman bashing, im sure rob can take it, but if maggie was infact your lil 15 yrold girl playing tw (cuz those ages and genders do play) how would said posters feel reading back some of these posts?

also @Maggie Wallis im rim hiding and got mi camo on, safe as houses

SWDXB

Reaction score
Misogyny is an interesting one. Have been called many things in my life but that’s definitely a first.

Status
Not open for further replies.