uk 8 number 1 tribe wimps

• Thread starter skillzthatkillz
  • Start date

DeletedUser8202

sure Ipod are looking good so far but im sure there are Other tribes that are looking good *coughs* SN *coughs*

DeletedUser

Haven't 5 of there players jumped ship to WIMPS in the last few days?? And what happened on the 9th you guys recruited about 15 players. Sorry for throwing lots of stats in, i'm mid update of top 20 and it looks like you have mass recruited to bump your tribe up the ranks! Not good if this is the case and is this the reason a few of your bigger players left!

DeletedUser8202

if your asking about SN reach merged with us but it seems 3 players jumped ship for these noobs cause "friends" are in there.
if they had freinds in there why did they join Reach and then SN in the first place?

to me those guys who left joined wimps simply because they are higher ranked and fail to understand most top tribes At the moment will be gone in a few months

DeletedUser

Ok so you guys merged, well i'll make note of that for top 20 though work is to busy and is stopping me from updating grrr

Any way back to the subject in hand......

we as a tribe have come across wimps, the number1 tribe on w8 i would like to know if any other tribe as had any runnings with them aswell? just to us they seem to be throwing there weight about without actually knowing anything about the game.

Well i'm sure a couple know what they are doing but as a tribe and them throwing there weight around! Well i'm thinking they don't actually weight very must and need to stock up on them big macs! As a rank 3 tribe there OD is shocking :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: They really need to be pushing more, maybe SN could test them as it looks like you guys as a tribe haven't yet really been tested either yet!