UK.N

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3312

you know you never rimmed me. I know you never rimmed me. everyone knows you never rimmed me.

miladadriandorinpwned.png

Accept responsibility for your account noob. do not delude yourself. You're either "associated" with the UKSC or you're not. In either situation, I rimmed you.

DeletedUser

Party Penguin
Party Penguin
Ren0k
mR nUbLeT
-Kratos-
Double D.

5 players. this round. Who, outnumbered you, hmm?

For starters both me and Ren0k. were only there for the very beggining.
I stopped playing before 11:45 since i had to go, Ren0k. was just there to settle some scores and finshed around 11:15
So really the list is:

Party Penguin
mR nUbLeT
Double D.

One of the worst players I have ever seen.

Really? if you believe that your more deluded than i thought. Ok so maybe my noble attempt last night was the great, but i still got timing right hey? i have a 5 min nobles distance, although it was 100 loyalty reduce each time. I timed a second attack of troops that were built DURING TRAVEL TIME to land 1 second before the other attack. That is better than alot of players can do (although people here can do better). I can send 100ms T-Trains which is the best you can do there. I'm pretty sure many players can't do that, so yes i'm better than alot of people, but i admit i'm one of the worst that bothers to use the forum, because most of the good speed players use it. Those that are not good, or not willing to learn don't use it. I could carry on for a lot longer, but your not worth all that much of my time. See you on the next round if ya can be bothered to play, since the round today started at a "good time" for you yet you CBA'd playing. Hopefully mods don't bother trying to please you next time.

@Mod's
This Tribe is closed, so please close this thread thanks.

DeletedUser3312

Ok, can everyone stop using the word deluded. I say one thing, and then everyone mimics it.

Raven you sent a noble train on a 5minute run right at the start AND split your troops. I explained to you why that was the stupidest thing I had ever seen in a round like that.
You are not good.

So many UKSC noobs all posting at once. It's madening.

DeletedUser

miladadriandorinpwned.png

Accept responsibility for your account noob. do not delude yourself. You're either "associated" with the UKSC or you're not. In either situation, I rimmed you.
You're so thick I don't think you understood a word. Here read again:
you know you never rimmed me. I know you never rimmed me. everyone knows you never rimmed me.
I did not blame him, Dorin admitted the loss himself, I can get the link if you want, but Nooooo you prefer to stay deluded even when the truth is obvious. Be my guest It's fine with me It only makes us laugh more at your desperate situation which forces you to lie so hard :lol:

anyways just because I like certain people from UKSC doesn't mean im in them, just as I used to co play Hasan when he was in SLAP.
but As I mentioned above, If I dont see Dorin nor SLAP, I usually attack UKSC .
In case you're still too deluded to understand, Here's the link....
Noob

DeletedUser3312

You're so thick I don't think you even read a word. Here read again:

In case you're still too deluded to understand, Here's the link....
Noob

Nope, guess we're going to carry on with it.

You said you're barely associated with them, yet regularly hand your account over to them and blame them for when I rim you. If that's not associating I dunno what is.

P.S. Sorry for the account swap. I needed it for somethin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, can everyone stop using the word deluded. I say one thing, and then everyone mimics it.

Raven you sent a noble train on a 5minute run right at the start AND split your troops. I explained to you why that was the stupidest thing I had ever seen in a round like that.
You are not good.

So many UKSC noobs all posting at once. It's madening.

And again i just explained that, my troops were split because half of them were made During travel time. Don't you understand? while the nobles was going to your villages, more troops were made, and i then got them to hit just before the noble. You understand or not?

DeletedUser

Nope, guess we're going to carry on with it.

You said you're barely associated with them, yet regularly hand your account over to them and blame them for when I rim you. If that's not associating I dunno what is.

P.S. Sorry for the account swap. I needed it for somethin.

I co played Hasan, did that make me a SLAP player?
my last round on UK I cleared James, does that make me a SLAP player?

then how does Dorin co playing me on 1 round count as being one of them???

That's as simple as I could explain. like I'm explaining this to a 10 year old.... :lol:

DeletedUser

sometimes I wonder how you survive on this world with that IQ level of yours.....
I co played Hasan, did that make me a SLAP player?
my last round on UK I cleared James, does that make me a SLAP player?

then how does Dorin co playing me on 1 round count as being one of them???

That's as simple as I could explain. like I'm explaining this to a 10 year old.... :lol:

Hasan was in SLAP! 2 years ago, idk why you're bringing him into this. If you did co him whilst he was in SLAP! I didn't know of it.

It's funny that Dorin co plays you on the round which only one of was going to come out of, isn't it? Preparation for an upcoming excuse if ever i saw one. Idk why you're still arguing, I still rimmed you. AND your excuse just shows that you are associated with UKSC, so you're a liar too.

DeletedUser

Hasan was in SLAP! 2 years ago, idk why you're bringing him into this. If you did co him whilst he was in SLAP! I didn't know of it.
Oh please. everyone knew Hasan would ask me to start for him. Also, I was helping Adam win a season, I've played with Daser before . same goes with Cammy. do those make me SLAP?
and just because It was for long ago it makes the argument invalid?? :icon_confused:
It's funny that Dorin co plays you on the round which only one of was going to come out of, isn't it? Preparation for an upcoming excuse if ever i saw one. Idk why you're still arguing,
If you actually bothered to look (which i'm 100% sure you did) You definitely saw iTeam's profile, which DID state "Double D. here" . Anyone who ever plays with my account, actually puts it on the profile. now tell me, how many more times have you seen Dorin's name on my account?
I still rimmed you.AND your excuse just shows that you are associated with UKSC, so you're a liar too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.