UK.N

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Also your table is incorrect. Read the titles and then what is underneath. You can see it does not make much sense

DeletedUser9598

Technically on the bash round you didnt achieve anything so you can stop claiming you came third.

As for the others fairplay but if you want to be taken seriously then you need to stop cuddling up to lionheart, letting him do most of the work for you to finish second. But keep at it.

DeletedUser

Technically on the bash round you didnt achieve anything so you can stop claiming you came third.

As for the others fairplay but if you want to be taken seriously then you need to stop cuddling up to lionheart, letting him do most of the work for you to finish second. But keep at it.

Admitadly last round i asked him for a NAP due to us starting next to each other, but had no answer about that. I played normally and through out the whole round i was not attacked. It was only at the end me and another dude (Germanpro) decided to build troops for the last half an hour and hen hit each other. I have it easy because Lionheart gets targeted by everyone, so they do not really attack people like me. You could say i should of attacked him but:

A) he was twice my size
B) I still have alot to learn, and would have most likely got rimmed

Regards,
Raven/-Kratos-

DeletedUser

Also as the UK.N family we came third ok? here are the facts so please no more about that thanks

BashRound_zps55bfdbe4.png

DeletedUser7179

In TW? Not much. I won a season with cam if that counts:p But I am not trying to belittle a fairly new but active player, like mr o was.

He wasn't belittling anyone, he was stating a fact. Just because someone comes along who is new and is allowed to survive so he can learn to play doesn't mean he can come here and say hes going to be a challenge for UKSC even tho their presence is pretty non exsistant at the moment.

I think he realises that if I had decided to take him out instead of let him play and learn he wouldn't have made it past 1 villa. I would not gain anything from that, I won both rounds with ease and had no need for another couple of villas so why not let a new player learn??

So far I have seen he as a good attitude towards the game and is trying to learn how to play speed. I may even offer to teach him how to play now that the rugby season is finished I will be around more at weekends.

and no you can't claim someone elses account as a season win lol

DeletedUser8412

He wasn't belittling anyone, he was stating a fact. Just because someone comes along who is new and is allowed to survive so he can learn to play doesn't mean he can come here and say hes going to be a challenge for UKSC even tho their presence is pretty non exsistant at the moment.

Erm he was quite clearly attempting to belittle him and his success in speed. The use of the word ridiculous help mr o achieve this. Also surley if UKSC's presence is pretty non existent then Raven's tribe would have a better chance of winning, hence they would be a challenge for uksc? Take Ab, Renok and mr o for example, Raven and his tribe could probably beat them. Maybe not in a fair 3v3 (due to their lack of experience) but if they had 4-5 players then yeah, they probably could beat the UKSC members mentioned. So yeah, in a month or two (as raven stated) they could possibly be a challenge for uksc.

and no you can't claim someone elses account as a season win lol

Despite playing a large percentage of the rounds? And yet you claim playing on Christmas is an achievement?

DeletedUser7179

Erm he was quite clearly attempting to belittle him and his success in speed. The use of the word ridiculous help mr o achieve this. Also surley if UKSC's presence is pretty non existent then Raven's tribe would have a better chance of winning, hence they would be a challenge for uksc? Take Ab, Renok and mr o for example, Raven and his tribe could probably beat them. Maybe not in a fair 3v3 (due to their lack of experience) but if they had 4-5 players then yeah, they probably could beat the UKSC members mentioned. So yeah, in a month or two (as raven stated) they could possibly be a challenge for uksc.

Despite playing a large percentage of the rounds? And yet you claim playing on Christmas is an achievement?

The round wasn't on Christmas! it was the 26th onwards and only required about 20 minuites a day!

So because in a couple of months he could take out some of the lesser skilled players he could beat them?? I wonder would you give them the same chance against me adrian dorin sander?
[h=3]#826 Holiday Hysteria![/h]
Start:Wednesday, 26/12/12 19:00
End:Wednesday, 02/01/13 19:00

DeletedUser

Daser, tribal wars isn't just a game, it's a way of life.

Gawd, get it right.

DeletedUser

aha word

We've already had Resuming, Matt and Ab commit suicide over it.

DeletedUser

Wow there is alot of arguing going on lol. Did not mean to make that, i'm just here to have fun and try and win (but most likely failing) and yeah, lionheart could easily take me out unless i proper turtled the round.

@Daser + Lionheart
Stop arguing about me saying that in a few months my tribe could do well. Ok so saying we could beat UKSC is a far shot, but at least i have a goal that i want to achieve. I can see why many new speed players (and old ones) leave due to all these petty fights. Mr.O was belittling slightly, but was saying the facts (although some of it wrong).

@All
Stop trolling here. If you want to speak about this rubbish create a new thread.

@Any Mod
Can a Mod clear up everything here that is not recruitment related but leave this post here for a while, maybye move the argument someplace else?

Regards,
Raven/-Kratos-

DeletedUser

Ok UK.N Is now closed since i have now moved on. Goodluck to all those i played with

DeletedUser8412

I think UKSC recruited him :D I was surprised as well, I know UKSC dont like to recruit nubs. :D:D:D

DeletedUser

Ab was no noob honestly when i left 3 months ago i was going to say who i personally thought were the current top speed players, i was gonna say Abd as he was always the first to lc he was rank 1 on probs every round he played. One round he dominated so badly the top 50 player combined couldnt even match his points. So think before you say mate.

DeletedUser

I think UKSC recruited him :D I was surprised as well, I know UKSC dont like to recruit nubs. :D:D:D

hehe yeah i was recruited. I think i have improved a bit now since i can do 100ms T-Trains now and can get to LC in a much quicker time, as well as some other things i learnt from them. If anyone is playing today i can show you how my start up has improved dramatically.

DeletedUser

Adrian
Dorin
Abdiladong
Milad
Ren0k
Turtlewash
Party Penguin
Lionheart
Mr nublet
Mr offence
Team Surprise
Blowgunner
Grimlock
Raven

Let me know if I've missed a few off the gangbang list.

DeletedUser11312

Teamsurprise* is me when sander plays whole round on turtlewash

grimlock is not in UKSC, he was in MYR for the tournement but not UKSC

so thats two you can take off the list :icon_rolleyes:

-Sam

DeletedUser

Funny, cos you were playing last nights round and so was Team Surprise, am I not correct?

He can stay on the list.

Oh, and I've decided to add everyone who teams with uksc on the list, because they're pretty much the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.