UK player needs sitter in USA

DeletedUser

Hi,

I need a sitter / co player with at least 8 hours difference in timezone from GMT. I can return the favour. If you are interested, please pm me

thanks!

DeletedUser

It would be better if you gave us more details like what experience you have. I would be surprised if you got a reply with that little information. I know I wouldn't co-play with someone I knew nothing about. (ok, the only time I have co-played was with a stranger :lol:).

Normally, I might be interested but for the next couple months the times you'd be looking for me to be on are the times I'm at work :icon_wink: (I'm Canadian)

DeletedUser

Hi, I'll give further info in PM, that's why the message is brief.

DeletedUser

Obviously the account will do better if it's active 24/7.

DeletedUser

Obviously the account will do better if it's active 24/7.
Thats not always the point of co-playing although most people seem to think it is. Also, you will rarely find an account that is played 24/7. If you do and that account isn't in the top 20 then those players aren't very good :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thats not always the point of co-playing although most people seem to think it is. Also, you will rarely find an account that is played 24/7. If you do and that account isn't in the top 20 then those players aren't very good :icon_wink:

I do it simply because I am good friends with my coplayer <3 And besides, our combined online time is probably that of the average player.