.uk pro

• Thread starter DeletedUser10594
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Fairly sure I attacked you once for not being a teamplayer (surprise surprise), and then immediately stopped.
you attacked because you have an obsession with anyone who is known to be a decent player. don't try to Lie (like you always do) I have the screenshot of you saying "Imma pawn you Yannick" then leaving the chat,and then attacking his account (but guess what I was playing with his account). Admit lying now or want me to get the screenshot? :lol:

you Acting all high and righteous after backstabbing really makes me laugh hard (I mean literally).

About something about people calling you a noob? Fairly sure they weren't since you tried your upmost best to make sure people gave you a good rating on "Rate the player".
Oh really? where exactly have I ever even asked anyone to rate me? based on what would you say that? :lol:
and Sam and Will always do say stuff like that. Adam already had a grudge before tournament even starts. other than those, do say, who calls me a noob now that didn't before?

You've been proven to be a phoney and now the fact that you're jumping over to Adrian's and Domi's ship.
Oh If you hadn't noticed, Adrian and I were always sort of friends (except for speed championship where players shipping from one team to another led to misunderstandings)
and Domi and Gott are the ones who added me on skype,and they seem allright. I see no reason why to judge people just by others opinions. You of all people should know well that If everyone does that then you'll be abandoned for life :icon_eek:

A liar calling me a liar.
How much more proof do you want? :lol: what proof do you have that I lied? :icon_rolleyes:
A cheat calling me a cheat.
I think I do remember when you got banned in last year tournament. however you accusing Adrian of cheating, where is your proof?
A backstabber calling me a backstabber.
Again I have proof(screenshot of convos) and witnesses (a whole team of players) of you backstabbing,but what do you have? Nothing :lol: . calling me a backstabber certainly was new though :icon_eek:

this post of yours was 100% crap. don't know why I even bothered writing a reply for it. It's like talking to a wall,except it makes less sense :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

We tried that and I utterly pwned you, 4 times

Matty. I'm still waiting for those links to the times you've beaten me. Surely you must have posted the reports somewhere on the forums, afterall, you have had a link to the shadow play account report on your skype status for about 6 months when you cowardly managed to close-range-clear me by hiding on that account :lol:

So where have you posted the reports on those 4 times you said you've beaten me? Everyone here (even your friends) realize that, had you ever ever managed to beat me, you would have posted the reports on all TW server forums.

PS: In case you can't see, I am publicly proving you are a liar :lol:
Everyone sees it. Adam sees it. SLAP players see it :icon_confused: What do THEY think about you lying so much?

DeletedUser8412

and Domi and Gott are the ones who added me on skype,and they seem allright. I see no reason why to judge people just by others opinions.

[7/10/2012 11:25:32 PM] Milad | iTeam: |-(
[7/10/2012 11:25:36 PM] Naji Osmat: whos he tho
[7/10/2012 11:25:38 PM] Naji Osmat: :x
[7/10/2012 11:25:41 PM] Dylan: TropeZ
[7/10/2012 11:25:41 PM] Milad | iTeam: Tropez
[7/10/2012 11:25:44 PM] Milad | iTeam: some guy
[7/10/2012 11:25:46 PM] Milad | iTeam: on UK
[7/10/2012 11:25:46 PM] Dylan: Backstabbing
[7/10/2012 11:25:48 PM] Dylan: [Censored]
[7/10/2012 11:25:48 PM] Milad | iTeam: like
[7/10/2012 11:25:48 PM] Dylan: :D
[7/10/2012 11:25:56 PM] Milad | iTeam: Cornish on UK except he backstabs alot
[7/10/2012 11:26:02 PM] Dylan: Worst then cornish

Milad | iTeam: i had a horrible area
Milad | iTeam: like 1 barb in my map
Milad | iTeam: (facepalm)
Milad | iTeam: still i outgrew tropez and gott
Milad | iTeam: and that tropez
Milad | iTeam: is retarded

Other peoples opinions :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8097

What's that? 2 month old messages? If only you knew the stuff milad said about me back then :x Or the stuff I was saying about him :))

Despite that, we kiss and make up. Same could go for him and Tropez. And if they played together, they'd smash SLAP off every wall, over and over again, and there'd be nothing you could do about that :x

* I'm still waiting to see those links to the reports of Matt winning over me. Perhaps someone in the SLAP chat saw them? :) :) I've heard so much about them, care to show them to me, so I can see them too? :) :)

DeletedUser3312

*Sigh* Ok Milad, you can have my attention.

you attacked because you have an obsession with anyone who is known to be a decent player. don't try to Lie (like you always do) I have the screenshot of you saying "Imma pawn you Yannick" then leaving the chat,and then attacking his account (but guess what I was playing with his account). Admit lying now or want me to get the screenshot? :lol:

you Acting all high and righteous after backstabbing really makes me laugh hard (I mean literally).

I attacked because you weren't being a team player. I joined late and you accepted all of my iron offers, it annoyed me. Nevertheless, where am I trying to "lie" about this?

I suggest you look up the meaning, because I am not acting "all high and righteous". I admitted to the fact that I attacked you once, and then immediately stopped, and then later apologised to you. This was all, again last year. why you have printscreens of my quotes... Well seems a bit obsessive and weird.

Oh really? where exactly have I ever even asked anyone to rate me? based on what would you say that? :lol:
and Sam and Will always do say stuff like that. Adam already had a grudge before tournament even starts. other than those, do say, who calls me a noob now that didn't before?

You asked me, then answered your own question and then laughed at yourself. Why am I doing this? You're capable of embarrassing yourself without my help.

Oh If you hadn't noticed, Adrian and I were always sort of friends (except for speed championship where players shipping from one team to another led to misunderstandings)
and Domi and Gott are the ones who added me on skype,and they seem allright. I see no reason why to judge people just by others opinions. You of all people should know well that If everyone does that then you'll be abandoned for life :icon_eek:

Oh I had noticed, you tend to befriend everyone who is capable of beating you. Which just happens to be the majority of the tribalwars community. As for Domi and Gott, there you go lying again, or is it Daser and Adam lying this time with these quotes:
hmmm, lets see what Milad really thinks off tropez :lol:

[7/10/2012 11:25:32 PM] Milad | iTeam: |-(
[7/10/2012 11:25:36 PM] Naji Osmat: whos he tho
[7/10/2012 11:25:38 PM] Naji Osmat: :x
[7/10/2012 11:25:41 PM] Dylan: TropeZ
[7/10/2012 11:25:41 PM] Milad | iTeam: Tropez
[7/10/2012 11:25:44 PM] Milad | iTeam: some guy
[7/10/2012 11:25:46 PM] Milad | iTeam: on UK
[7/10/2012 11:25:46 PM] Dylan: Backstabbing
[7/10/2012 11:25:48 PM] Dylan: Little f**k
[7/10/2012 11:25:48 PM] Milad | iTeam: like
[7/10/2012 11:25:48 PM] Dylan: :D
[7/10/2012 11:25:56 PM] Milad | iTeam: Cornish on UK except he backstabs alot
[7/10/2012 11:26:02 PM] Dylan: Worst then cornish

So yup just gott.
Milad | iTeam: i had a horrible area
Milad | iTeam: like 1 barb in my map
Milad | iTeam: (facepalm)
Milad | iTeam: still i outgrew tropez and gott
Milad | iTeam: and that tropez
Milad | iTeam: is retarded
(smirk)
I'm actually starting to feel bad, but you kept on poking me.

How much more proof do you want? :lol: what proof do you have that I lied? :icon_rolleyes:

PS
I love how you always start with " Cant be bothered to read" then you reply to all the context in the post except the ones you can't come up with anything (you even replied to the last part of my post) :lol:

Interesting seeing as I said, "Can't be bothered to reply". Fool.

A liar calling me a liar.

How about then?
I think I do remember when you got banned in last tournament. however you accusing Adrian of cheating, where is your proof?

Ofcourse you remember me getting banned.:icon_rolleyes: It's public knowledge that when I get banned I instantly run and tell Adrian. Please... Now it's just getting desperate.

In regards to Adrian, ask Dorin.

Again I have proof(screenshot of convos) and witnesses (a whole team of players) of you backstabbing,but what do you have? Nothing :lol: . calling me a backstabber certainly was new though :icon_eek:

yes yes ofcourse you do. This team. You keep saying it and I'm not denying. Saying it over and over again won't make your argument anymore entertaining. Well, actually it might. Attacking you once killing absolutely no troops and then apologising doesn't seem like the backstabbing of the century.

In regards to your backstabbing...

Milad: Whoever said he was good, was drunk, trolling and .... And...... I guess trollling really, that's it. If the tournament proved anything, it is that Milad is by far the most incompetent, not even inconsistent (given he played no rounds well) player to have ever been acclaimed as a "good player". Indeed, his whole ego supported by the numerous skype quotes of brainwashed naive beings accrediting him for numerous achievements and humbling before him..It's just comical. I now will have to hide, otherwise he'll force me to give him a 10/10 in the Rate the player thread :lightcavalry:

Before tournament : Assumed (key word, given nothing was proven beyond hugging, a start with no balance, where he has 2k LC before anyone has 1..I SWEAR I'M NOT LYING!!! :mountedarcher:) to be a good player
Post tournament : Proven to be a bad one.. Has no legs to stand on. D + LC is not a good strategy. Learn that.
Favorite moment : TRAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!! Or perhaps one of his 3,000,000 excuses as to why he got rimmed..Again. Actually him trying to backstab Sam and getting rimmed.. That was enjoyable.. Very much so

If you had any brain cell you would stop trying to argue with me. You're not capable of it, much like a lot of things. However, I doubt you will. This will be my last post on the matter, because it's unbelievably dull debating with someone as daft as you.

Please, just take that deflated ego elsewhere.

DeletedUser8097

That's... long. I doubt even Milad would read it all. How about getting back to our 4 sheep and 4 reports?

*cough* *cough* *liar* *cough* *cough*

DeletedUser3312

I don't keep reports from 2 years ago Adrian, I have said this...

MattReport2-1.jpg

DeletedUser

*Sigh* Ok Milad, you can have my attention.

I attacked because you weren't being a team player
Lies more Lies. Why am I not surprised
No you attacked because you wanted to beat Yannick then brag.
35ddjjr.png
Nevertheless, where am I trying to "lie" about this?
:lol:

I suggest you look up the meaning, because I am not acting "all high and righteous".
"Fairly sure I attacked you once for not being a teamplayer (surprise surprise)"
Sounding like the responsible parent (facepalm)
I admitted to the fact that I attacked you once,
Once? :icon_eek: . you were practically farming me for like 5 minutes(Until I brought up Adrian's name). Lies ...again
and then immediately stopped,
Yeah Immediately must mean something different in where you leave :icon_eek:

and then later apologised to you.
Oh God I'm just going to stop reading the rest :| . just how much crap can someone say in a post :icon_eek:

and about your proof of 4 clears, You say you don't keep the old reports, yet you ONLY have the one that Adrian admitted to (you hiding behind and alias and clearing from seconds away) but not the other 3 where you say happened and Adrian says didn't. What an unfortunate coincidence I'm sure :icon_redface:

DeletedUser3312

You were playing yannick's account therefore I thought it was yannick. Nuff said on my "backstabbing"

I lol'd at how you ignored the rest. Wise thing to do, you're not capable of thinking of anything smart to say.

DeletedUser8097

Well done Matty for showing that everything I said was right :icon_biggrin:

You only got the report from playing the shadow-something account, which I already said that you kept on your skype status for 6 months :))

That's the 1 for you. Everyone knows the 10 for me.

Now, what about the 4 times you said you won over me? Come on Matty, focus, in the eyes of everyone, you are still the liar, because so far you've done nothing but prove that everything I said was the truth :)

DeletedUser3312

You keep on bringing arguments back from literally years ago Adrian? This attempt at bullying from speeds oldest member is rather amusing but mostly annoying. Go get a girlfriend, do something normal instead of searching through the forums and skype and pictures from 2010. I honestly mean this as advice, you do have some serious issues my friend. Some serious ones.

Either that or actually 1v1 me.

DeletedUser8097

What's wrong with you "mate"? Everytime we play you lose. You lost exactly 10 times already, last time just 2 weeks ago. Wasn't that enough for you? And it was a standard backtime, you attacked and you failed as usual. I already saw a pattern in your gameplay, you only join 5 minutes after the round starts, you're checking up whether me or my brother are playing and if we are you don't show up.

And my real life is pretty fine thank you, but this topic is about SPEED, not about real life. And, on top of this, it's about YOU, not about me. When a topic is about me - it usually says how awesome I am :icon_redface:

Now stop changing the topic "mate". Where are your 4 wins over me? When did they happen? Someone please freshen up my memory, what is our friend Matt talking about here? Adam, do you know what Matt is talking about? Do you have any knowledge of him beating me? :icon_rolleyes: Because surely you know about the times I have beaten him :icon_rolleyes:

Adam and the rest of SLAP - just a word of advice - talk some sense into your friend. Tell him that lying won't get him anywhere. And you have to face it, nobody in here, not even the minionest of the SLAP minions don't believe that Matt managed to beat me. Why? Because I have shown proof to the 10 times I've beaten him, while he's got none of that, as it never happened.

DeletedUser3312

This is how it ends every time. I offer him a 1v1 and he throws a smokescreen. :lol:

DeletedUser8097

You lost 10 1-vs.-1-s till now. Last time was 2 weeks ago.

Here, let me freshen up your memory :icon_rolleyes:

Attacker: Adrian D.
Origin: Adrian D.s village (515|501) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 938 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 125 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: .uk pro
Destination: .uk pros village (513|494) K45

Quantity: 110 0 894 0 954 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 110 0 894 0 954 0 0 0 1 0 0

Haul: 22.885 18.906 23.249 65.040/65.040

Who's throwing smokescreens now eh :lol:

DeletedUser3312

Having the entire .net team launch attacks at me is not a 1v1.

Like I said, if I'm so easy to pwn why don't you 1v1 me? Come on we'll make our own little thread saying this is when we'll fight. Cornish was big enough to take me on why aren't you? :icon_rolleyes:

I smell chicken, not the edible kind.

Just so you know, I'll 1v1 you on any round settings you prefer. I'm so utterly confident that I can beat you any time any where any settings that I'd even offer a late start. 15 minutes. If you so desired. Just to tempt you into your ultimate fate. I have for quite a while wanted to add you to my trophy list :)

DeletedUser

I was alone, pretty sure slaps members are well known enough to show there was nobody in the round working with me. Humor me though, show me these so called reports. My troop count was better than any of the 4 Germans and i took out 2.5/5 of them without them being able to clear my def.

^ I guess you're going to just ignore this Adrian =) Usually you're the first once to start posting reports so i guess me calling you out and your lacking evidence proves you were wrong...again.

DeletedUser8097

If you keep lying, I'll just keep repeating myself. You had your last 1 vs. 1 just 2 weeks ago. You attacked me, I backtimed you, you lost, like a nub. Here's the proof.

Attacker: Adrian D.
Origin: Adrian D.s village (515|501) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 938 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 125 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: .uk pro
Destination: .uk pros village (513|494) K45

Quantity: 110 0 894 0 954 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 110 0 894 0 954 0 0 0 1 0 0

Haul: 22.885 18.906 23.249 65.040/65.040

Every player in the UK speed community sees it and has accepted your losses to me. The fact that you keep agitating like fish on water won't change things.

And we had our threads many times before, when YOU lost to ME.

* Now, speaking of the 4 times you said you won over me, where is the proof Matt? Come on, don't change subject, show me the proof.
Liar :) Look how I am publicly making you a liar and there's nothing you can do, don't you find that funny? Come on, either post the links to your threads about you defeating me or admit that you are a liar :)

2. Adam.

I am usually ignoring lies. No hard feelings, but most of the times you're not really worth my time. Go beg Tropez to pay you some attention.

Attacker:Shadow Play
Origin:Barbarian village (506|496) K45
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:0013301000000000
Losses:0013301000000000

Defender:-Feel the Peacocks
Destination:Feel the Peacocks (503|499) K45
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
unit_militia.png
Quantity:xxx000xxxxx0000100
Losses:800001430000000

Attacker:Shadow Play
Origin:Barbarian village (506|496) K45
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:00000263000010
Losses:00000263000010

Defender:-Feel the Peacocks
Destination:Feel the Peacocks (503|499) K45
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
unit_militia.png
Quantity:xxx000xxxxx0000100
Losses:2120003780000000

There's your epic troop count, your epic axes and your epic attacks, and just like the other players said, when they had 500 LC you had about 300.
As for your deff - I believe you had NONE, since you restarted quite fast. Why did you restart Adam, if you had "your def"? For the record, not being able to reach even 5k OD just proves what a crappy game you had. I don't see how can you call yourself "a good player" if you didn't manage to reach at least 5k OD. How did you manage to defeat 2.5 players without reaching a pathetic 5k ODA? or is clearing the 150 starting spears called "a win" nowadays? I haven't seen a single report that would show you in a "winning position". It's either you hide your troopcount (because you lost a ton of LC) or the other player dodged. All you do is talk, just like Matt. In-game you just put yourself in embarrassing situations.

You are simply going lower than the low standards that Matt has set in this thread and that's usually not worth a reply.

You had a crappy gameplay, you lost but sadly, just like Matt, you are not able to accept a defeat.

Now back to our topic:

I believe you ignored this:

Now stop changing the topic "mate". Where are your 4 wins over me? When did they happen? Someone please freshen up my memory, what is our friend Matt talking about here? Adam, do you know what Matt is talking about? Do you have any knowledge of him beating me? :icon_rolleyes: Because surely you know about the times I have beaten him :icon_rolleyes:

Adam and the rest of SLAP - just a word of advice - talk some sense into your friend. Tell him that lying won't get him anywhere.

Talk some sense into your friend :)

DeletedUser3312

Having the entire .net team launch attacks at me is not a 1v1.

Like I said, if I'm so easy to pwn why don't you 1v1 me? Come on we'll make our own little thread saying this is when we'll fight. Cornish was big enough to take me on why aren't you? :icon_rolleyes:

I smell chicken, not the edible kind.

Just so you know, I'll 1v1 you on any round settings you prefer. I'm so utterly confident that I can beat you any time any where any settings that I'd even offer a late start. 15 minutes. If you so desired. Just to tempt you into your ultimate fate. I have for quite a while wanted to add you to my trophy list :)
so that's a no?

coward.