.uk pro

• Thread starter DeletedUser10594
  • Start date

DeletedUser10594

resuming windows, you are not the boss

I AM THE BIG BOSS
I command you to write something, resuming windows !

DeletedUser10769

This thread is lolz.... oh and I played a UK speed round the other day.... 45 players :icon_rolleyes: I see why you all enjoying playing with your egos so such haha

They are too bored of me winning every round so they just don't play a round I am in ;)

DeletedUser10594

Shadow Play

Opponents defeated: 196.380 (2.)
Tribe: SLAP!

oh shadow play, did you say you are the best ? and 3hours ago in your profil was this sentence: "I am the best unbeatable"
oh just a noob, which is loosing every round ;)

DeletedUser10769

Shadow Play

Opponents defeated: 196.380 (2.)
Tribe: SLAP!

oh shadow play, did you say you are the best ? and 3hours ago in your profil was this sentence: "I am the best unbeatable"
oh just a noob, which is loosing every round ;)

I am unbeatable ;) When I want to be

DeletedUser

oh just a noob

Damn, what's with your guys and the word noob? I'm not saying this in a kind of I'mma mod and I'll infract you. It's just... be a little more creative when you're insulting jeez. It's boring as hell.

DeletedUser

You'll find that Tropez spams threads and posts calling everyone a noob to make himself feel better about his own skill, then he only wins ingame by being deff boosted or rule breaking which a lot of the time results in bans.

Btw Zenron, Congrats on the forum mod job, it's Olympus here :3

DeletedUser10594

Coming from someone who has no life, no work and no girlfriend huh.

DeletedUser3312

Coming from someone who has no life, no work and no girlfriend huh.

I have the above two. Last one, well yah got me there... Although I'm 100% sure I've had more "encounters" with the opposite sex then you have.

What about you tropez, what does an uneducated fool like yourself do?

DeletedUser10769

because you are an ego with no team and friends haha

I have an ego (maybe) but you scoop to some low tactics to win and you have a massive ego mate. I have friends but maybe I don't want to win with 5 players supporting me and by gangbanging Players. Then if that doesn't work, backstabbing then, which is your favourite tactic isn't it.

DeletedUser10594

only backstabbing !!

/last post in this tread - no sence to write here