UK Radio

DeletedUser

Hi,

I am working for a new gaming radio that will be big once its up. I am thinking as TWUK isnt as big as the .net version, TWUK should get involved with this gaming radio, maybe a few live reviews and interviews with the TWUK community manager?

What do you guys think?

J0ker x

DeletedUser

i think it would be really good to raise the profile of TWUK.
i dont fully understand a 'gaming radio' is though??

like internet radio?

DeletedUser2765

There was a TW Radio on .Net and at the time .Net was a lot bigger then .co.uk. In the end though the project didn't work out. I don't know the specifics but people didn't like it as much as TW Radio expected. The program no longer exists over there. So, taking that into account I doubt Tracey & Thargoran would want to devote time to this. :S

But idk, maybe drop them a PM and see what they say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was the DJ Manager on TW Radio :)

A gaming radio is for gamers to play during their gameplay basically. The radio teams up with gaming websites or general games and plays their radio through them, and putting a link on the radio website to the gaming site/game.

TW Radio didnt kick off for some reasons not related to TW or what most people think. It was a behind the scenes conversation that did it but thats all I will say.

Also, the gaming radio is UK based, and so it TW.co.uk. TW Radio was UK based working on the TW.net...

DeletedUser14

If it was a general gaming radio station talking about many different games im sure there would be players and maybe even staff willing to do interviews about the game.
But I dont think uk has near a big enough community to sustain a station about it tbh!

DeletedUser14

There is too much agreeing going on here :p
You must be the only other person bored here :)

Sorry for the offtopic.
I just had a thought, that you could do a (kind of regular) program once a week(or what ever suits) on it where you have a thread to announce the time that the program will be broadcast each week so that we know when to tune in!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is a general gaming station. We just have games we run the radio for, in turn for a link to the games website on our website. This gives the game a radio for their players and advertising.

DeletedUser857

To summerise as the OP still doesnt seem to understand...

Its been tried on a bigger community with more active players and more people who would want to listen to it. It didnt work.

It wont work on a smaller community with less active players and less people who would want to listen to it.

I admire you enthusiasm but not your commen sence.