• Start date

DeletedUser13435

Yeah, there's WOTNa, BAMN2 and until recently TIME2

DeletedUser13687

haha, our academy is better than yours :icon_razz: :lol:

DeletedUser4753

bonus points to he who disbands acadamy first!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser13734

Family tribes CAN work.. You just need to be strict.

Keep those willing to learn, and weed out those who aren't.

DeletedUser4753

Family tribes often work, thier just a pathetic way to play, like why not just join a 200 member limit world, as i stated as a example earlier, the family tribe concept is just a small step towards everyone on a world all being part of a family tribe, and then you all win.

victory gets sweeter and sweeter the less people involved

DeletedUser8621

Academy tribes definitely work, but thats no fun. Cmon now. Uprising = 50pts for disbandment and/or nobled out, 100pts for success.

DeletedUser3473

Two is thinking of starting an academy tribe, any applicants? :lol:

DeletedUser4753

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DeletedUser8621

WOTN has 2 different academies. They are pro. They're going to have to eat each other in order to survive....NOOOOOOO!!!! What ever shall we do. DUH, make another academy.

DeletedUser8133

WOTN has 2 different academies. They are pro. They're going to have to eat each other in order to survive....NOOOOOOO!!!! What ever shall we do. DUH, make another academy.

Well that a really interesting opinion you have there, sport. Care to provide evidence? We know Kelly's a little overweight but he can't hide a whole new academy tribe from me.

DeletedUser8621

Well that a really interesting opinion you have there, sport. Care to provide evidence? We know Kelly's a little overweight but he can't hide a whole new academy tribe from me.

My bad. On my map I have highlighted 3 tribes for you guys, not realizing that the 3rd tribe is a nothing tribe haha.

2 WOTN.273.511286.765338.690833.455
8 WOTNa.114.274122.162353.490442.776
199 WOTN001000

SOZ :O

DeletedUser12733

Anyone in the same tribe as d1mension should not be allowed to comment on how a tribe should be run ;)

DeletedUser4753

im a brilliant duke until i make tribes implode ill have you know, but upto implosion their often a force to be reckoned with.
w13 for example i duked a rim tribe of late starters to rank 2 competing with the dominant rank 1 from the off, then i broke shiz :/
If i has a calming chloe im epic *shoutout*

DeletedUser3473

D1 half of everything you write is either witty or insightful, half is unnecessarily abusive and half makes no sense at all.

(there are 2 things you need to know about me - I can't count.)

DeletedUser12733

im a brilliant duke until i make tribes implode ill have you know, but upto implosion their often a force to be reckoned with.
w13 for example i duked a rim tribe of late starters to rank 2 competing with the dominant rank 1 from the off, then i broke shiz :/
If i has a calming chloe im epic *shoutout*

I can actually believe that :D. I love how honest you have become :D :D.

Pip... nice post... actually funny. 2 things about me... I can't count hahahah classic :).

DeletedUser13435

TIME and BAMN are essentially no more now, maybe it's time to review the top 5 again D1 :lol: