UK Speed Lag

DeletedUser

Is there a reason why the lag on UK speed is so bad?
There is always a 5 second delay for troops to attack a barb on the map and on FA.
Please sort it out as it's extremely annoying and it's nearly impossible to play.

Thanks.

EDIT: It isn't my internet that is the problem. I've tried refreshing page and logging out the logging back in and disconnecting my internet and reconnecting and that's done bugger all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12707

I feel as though your post could be more informational Erich. Such as, what day you started noticing the lag, confirming/stating that other games that are "Live" like WoW or LoL don't lag. You can't confirm it with anything that isn't live, because it will buffer to far in advance and you wouldn't experience lag. Aka youtube and potentially certain forms of twitch streaming.

Another side note, Brian, the response you gave had a certain type of: "I don't really care about your issue" feeling to it, but you kinda did give one suggestion for what could be causing his Tribalwars lag.

Edit: Is your lag JUST .co.uk lag, or is it across other Tribalwars servers as well?

DeletedUser596

I have experienced the same thing, as have many others. I dont believe it is FPS lag (client side)... it is a browser game, it should be relatively easy to run. My bet is TPS lag (server side) which can be improved by adding more ram to the server, which is pretty worrying; I believe inno would be in charge on that front.

Question is, are they willing to invest to fix it? Id say nope. Not in a million years.
So how are the mods expected to explain this?

Maybe I am wrong but to me it seems like the logical answer.

DeletedUser11069

So how are the mods expected to explain this?

Maybe I am wrong but to me it seems like the logical answer.

I don't experience this kind of lag even with my shitty mega laptop, so it's something on your side - this is the other logical answer.

DeletedUser596

I don't experience this kind of lag even with my shitty mega laptop, so it's something on your side - this is the other logical answer.

That actually kinda proves my point, if your "sh***y" personal PC has no lag then it is not client side

DeletedUser

I feel as though your post could be more informational Erich. Such as, what day you started noticing the lag, confirming/stating that other games that are "Live" like WoW or LoL don't lag. You can't confirm it with anything that isn't live, because it will buffer to far in advance and you wouldn't experience lag. Aka youtube and potentially certain forms of twitch streaming.

I'm not the only person getting this lag Vee. I can't remember the first time I noticed that lag, but I think it might have been a round where charo suicided on me.

Another side note, Brian, the response you gave had a certain type of: "I don't really care about your issue" feeling to it, but you kinda did give one suggestion for what could be causing his Tribalwars lag.

Edit: Is your lag JUST .co.uk lag, or is it across other Tribalwars servers as well?

I only get this lag when I play UK speed. Hence why the thread name is UK SPEED Lag.

Bold.

Also brian, I know it isn't anything to do with my laptop because whenever I start a round and I try farming, the stupid message "Almost done" and if you click that, it goes to this message:
8bc82c501a67437c9944ca665a3cc31b.png

So don't suggest that it is anything to do with my laptop. Kindly sort this out because it's extremely annoying.

DeletedUser11069

Ofc the mods will treat you like an incompetent consumer if when asked a question, it takes you over 72 hours to respond! erich lolz

DeletedUser14087

I have also many bug:
- a lag of several second (4/5)
- when I use the assistant of plundering, I havesame the following message:
“Your account could not Be registered At this time.Please try again later.”
- when I want dodged attack I have the rightsometimes has a message me disans that thewaiter is inalienable
- sometimes I have a message of logout
that returns the games practically unplayable
I cannot plundered any more, avoided attack killedthe noble ones or back

I tested with different browser
opera old and new version
with chromium, firefox and same with Internet to explore, and the problem remains the same one
I emptied the mask, redemarer my computer
but always similar

DeletedUser14087

not because that made one moment that I had not played again has tribal war and script frequentlychanges, put up to date or becomes illegal of awaiter has another Fr; the U.K., Net) thus foravoided any problem I do not use any