.uk Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8097

Actually, the hilarity passed when the speed moderator read the thread, deleted all your poor offtopic RL attempts of insulting me, while leaving all my on-topic posts about your failure both as a player and as a leader.

Face it, there's nothing more embarrassing and shameful than an admin agreeing while being unbiased that you are nothing but a sore loser (not trying to insult here, just the truth - you are a loser that was unable to admit his defeat and had to resort to RL insults) and hinting that you gotta do what you gotta do.

So congrats Matty for finally listening to what the community was telling you and enjoy the weekend...))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's nothing more embarrassing or shameful then feeling the need to post pictures of your mums house on the internet.

Face it, you're sad.

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
MY HOUS
MY BALCONY
MY GARDEN
MY GIIIIRL

and lets put some C under SLAP!s beds!!!1 :lol:

DeletedUser8097

Than. Not then. Frustration levels are skyrocketing.

Face it, you are one really enraged individual. Must be really painful being put into your place by me, publicly infront of the whole community.
And having nothing left to say. This is a moment that will be remembered for long.

DeletedUser

Refrain from swearing.

This is a thread about the .uk team, not a monument to your woefulness. So please take your frustration and negativity elsewhere. You will not get another reply from me.

DeletedUser8097

Yes, I admit I was very frustrated about my failure and performance as UK's leader.
I apologise for my behaviour. I apologise for all the insults I threw at half the speed community.
I apologise for all the RL insults as well, but please understand that I am left with no in-game arguments so real life insults are the only thing I can try to bring into discussion.
Forgive me but I cannot lose with dignity and it was very hard for me to update the team's loss record.
I will now leave this thread as I was supposed to do months ago.
I am sorry.

No worries, all good mate.

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
This thread is about the .uk team and not about who's ego is bigger, nor is it a place to share your kindergarten insults with the rest of the community.

As moderators we care about an active and healthy forum. The way it's been going (again) as of late, isn't that.

Future posts in this thread that are derogatory, off topic, insulting or anything else that's not appropriate will be deleted and the poster will not just get a warning, there's been plenty of those. Consider yourself (ironically) warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.