.UK vs. .GR + .US

DeletedUser8097

Yes, you have heard it well!

Here we have Charo saying he was asked by Greek team to play with them, and not the other way around.

Also, he is saying Matt did not play for GR this Sunday.

Charo.png

charo_2.png

Now I know, I know, I bet you are all thinking right now, "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Matt? for Greece? This very Sunday?" He didn't say anything about it. I wonder why?

Well won't you find THIS interesting (especially the UK mods and admins)

greek_truth.png

And here you have it, the truth, for everyone to see.
Charo and Matt both played for GR Team, and do you know why? Because they hate UK and UK players.

There is nothing more pathetic than wishing your own country's team to lose.

Nothing more sad than trying to harm your own country's team and wishing it would have a bad performance.

It's like I would want team Romania to do bad, like I would try to sabotage team Romania.
Or like Fanat.ru would try to sabotage team Russia or would dream Russia would fail.

Can you imagine something like that? Of course not. But then again, you have Matt. This is how low he has gone.

Let everyone see what him and Charo are made of :icon_rolleyes:

Note: good game Greece, I will try and give you some advice in private on how to play better, we wish you a good performance in February.

PS: Matt lost his troops on patris and rage quit. I cleared charo. Fin :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Nice thread adrian (good to see it has no stupid colourful text that blinds my eyes), but we all know what matt and charo are like deep down :icon_biggrin:.
But rep anyway :).

DeletedUser13691

Nice thread Adrian (that is what they all call you so i'm just copycatting them) it is very on point. Those guys should be ashamed of theirselves!