UK10 coming to a computer near you soon

DeletedUser

just going to see where i end up.... no doubt in the middle of your village's with my noble's ;)

*Dont think he's joining, not going to be as many old face's in that world

DeletedUser9997

Bring it on. . . . lets munch some barbs and send some very poor attacks, after all we are all newbies with no idea

DeletedUser

you're keen on us all to join w10. Can we transfer our premium to this new world?!

Premium points aren't world specific. When you purchase points they can be redeemed on any world. It's only after being redeemed that the premium accounts become world specific.

ie. If you purchase 500 premium you are not locked down to using it on the world you were logged into when you purchased it. If on the other hand you redeem 100 of them to get a premium account on a world for 2 weeks than you are not able to also redeem those same 100 points on another world.

EDIT: I find it somewhat depressing that TW is now willing to tell players exactly when a world will join. Innogames used to refuse to do so because too many people would join at once effectively DOS'ing the world, whereas now they don't seem to even be worried about such an outcome due to the game's massively decreased playerbase.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha i love this world will be dominated by pre-made tribes, i know of many. it will be funny as i know of some like 4 starting in the same k :p:icon_wink: