UK10 Promising Tribes.

• Thread starter DeletedUser10118
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5175

Maybe, but if he plundered over 1000x before he restarted, he must have been playing somewhat seriously. Perhaps he has lost the motivation to start over.

Tbh he's in my 20x20 so it doesn't matter either way.

Your probably right about the 20x20 thing but then again I thought you guys would do well from the first time I saw you all on the map. Still growing really well. I'm interested tohugh - are there more players coming to join you? Are you going to recruit in game or stick to a small member count?

Banned are doing well and look like they will continue to grow on the rim. Very low rank but they have just started by the looks of it and their rank 1 player isn't long out of BP.

Unless more friends join them they may need to merge though.

DeletedUser

Your probably right about the 20x20 thing but then again I thought you guys would do well from the first time I saw you all on the map. Still growing really well. I'm interested tohugh - are there more players coming to join you? Are you going to recruit in game or stick to a small member count?

Nobody knows who i am IG >_> but hypothetically speaking, if i was in banned, i wouldn't be able to comment due to not being in a position of power.

DeletedUser

Hugging?

I joined them at the start of UK7, since then, across 3 worlds they've had 1 alliance, which only lasted about a month anyway. We've altered a few things since the apparent 'older times', which I did not witness personally; no mass-recruitment, no hugging. We're only using players that have proven to be both decent, compliant and trustworthy in previous worlds.

So, in short, you can call O.O a lot of things, but you can cross 'huggers' off that sadistic little list of yours.

***RANT OVER*** :icon_wink:

That was a crap rant.

DeletedUser6695

Nobody knows who i am IG >_> but hypothetically speaking, if i was in banned, i wouldn't be able to comment due to not being in a position of power.

Which is why your opinions are less relevant because you could be talking a load of crap :lol:

DeletedUser

Which is why your opinions are less relevant because you could be talking a load of crap :lol:

His opinions, unlike most, are actually backed up by some sort of evidence though. Also, we do know who he is, or at least Nauz and those who read that thread do. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

1000 shows he was playing somewhat seriously. There are only around 200-250 players max that have plundered over 1000 times. Out of a world of 4000+ that puts him in the higher percentage of active players.

i have more than 1000 runs, like 1200 or something like that and i do not consider myself active, last time i farmed outside my 7x7 was 24 hours ago, than before that there was a difference of 12 hours and kinda been like that for the most part

is quite easy to reach 1000 farm runs

Edit:

[9/5/2011 8:53:39 PM] Thirsty: tom
[9/5/2011 8:53:43 PM] Thirsty: could u farm for me?
[9/5/2011 8:55:56 PM] Thirsty: i haven't farmed in 10 hours
[9/5/2011 8:56:05 PM] Thirsty: and before that in more than 24 hours

Nauz, tell tom to farm for me :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's an opinion, an opinion requires no evidence.

Never said it does. However, an opinion backed by evidence tends to be more relevant and have more weight, hence my comment in response to Cold-Fusion.

DeletedUser

OK, what I should of typed was that 'evidence', so to speak, holds no relevance to an opinion, as an opinion is only relevant to those who harbour it themselves and if they are to question themselves, well, they're a bit mad.

I see how it would be a factor in arguing against someone's opinion, but trying to change someone's opinion is just horrible, let them believe what they will, and is likely futile.

I've forgotten what you were talking about now. :p

DeletedUser

OK, what I should of typed was that 'evidence', so to speak, holds no relevance to an opinion, as an opinion is only relevant to those who harbour it themselves and if they are to question themselves, well, they're a bit mad.

I see how it would be a factor in arguing against someone's opinion, but trying to change someone's opinion is just horrible, let them believe what they will, and is likely futile.

I've forgotten what you were talking about now. :p

The main purpose of "Politics and Propaganda" (especially the latter) is to change the opinions of others.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
OK, what I should of typed was that 'evidence', so to speak, holds no relevance to an opinion

Sure it does. Anyone intelligent will change their opinion when shown a sufficient amount of evidence that supports an opposing opinion.

DeletedUser6695

His opinions, unlike most, are actually backed up by some sort of evidence though. Also, we do know who he is, or at least Nauz and those who read that thread do. :icon_razz:

Meh, I probably should have worded what I said better, but hiding behind an alias and coming on the forums boasting imo is a bit silly.

However I do actually know who he is :lol:

DeletedUser

Were falling off topic again guys, lets get back to promissing tribes. any names we haven't seen yet? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.